Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Releases Evidences Of Already Rigged Election In Abia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Releases Evidences Of Already Rigged Election In Abia (3742 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East / BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. / Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Evidences Of Already Rigged Election In Abia by somehow: 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
senatordave1:

How many was awarded to apc? Abia cant record over 500k turnout.
Abia has more than 1 million registered voters
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Evidences Of Already Rigged Election In Abia by Investbrooker: 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
teufelein:

Let us just say you don't have the mind of a revolutionary. Your thinking is weak like putty. No Biafran wants Atiku or Buhari. We are rejecting both evil because we want to overthrow evil. We don't want to cast a positive vote for either evil no matter the circumstances. We are Biafrans. We have no interest in Nigerian elections but we are no longer boycotting. That does not mean we will vote. It is up to you Nigerians to save yourselves from Bubu Buhari. That your blackmail of if I don't vote then I vote for Buhari is lousy. I can never vote for evil. And Atiku is evil. If I ever vote or persuade anyone to vote I will vote my conscience and that is for the best Presidential Candidate. But if I tell you that the best candidate is Prof. Muoghalu and all youth should swing behind him, you will say it is because he is Igbo. You Nigerians have a hopelessly corrupt way of thinking.
Ogbeni keep shut joke. You are just ranting.

All what you wrote just prove me right. Your Biafra agitation was propagated by your hate for Buhari and APC. If Jonathan was president, you won't be agitating Biafra.

Loser tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Evidences Of Already Rigged Election In Abia by Investbrooker: 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
Chipink:

Useless dirty Yoruba pig, ur god buhari must back to daura he can postpone election till next year but he can't kill the destiny.

Biafra is ur nightmare,.. that illiterate herdsman must go back to daura.
Y'all can go be his cows in daura if u miss him tongue
Bihari is going nowhere. He will be president till 2023 whether you ibo scumbags want him or not.
Sit down and relax because we are in the next level.

4 + 4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Evidences Of Already Rigged Election In Abia by Chipink(f): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
Investbrooker:

Bihari is going nowhere. He will be president till 2023 whether you ibo scumbags want him or not.
Sit down and relax because we are in the next level.

4 + 4

Says a dirty Yoruba skallywag who lacks logical reasoning..
Let's he how the cow rearer won't go back to daura with u cows.
Nigerians can't be as stupid as u yorubas who support incompetence due to ur undying bigot.

4 + 0
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Evidences Of Already Rigged Election In Abia by theDEVILisHERE: 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
chieftroller003:
Nnamdi Kanu is a mad man
I wish you sorrow sickness and death

Lol
it like u have no idea who that man is
U just brought a curse on ur self and lineage

u are not dealing with ur everyday ordinary person
wish I can help u but it's beyond anyone's hand
Too bad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Evidences Of Already Rigged Election In Abia by senatordave1(m): 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
somehow:

Abia has more than 1 million registered voters
With turnout at less than 50%.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Evidences Of Already Rigged Election In Abia by PharoahIII: 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
[/color]
teufelein:

Let us just say you don't have the mind of a revolutionary. Your thinking is weak like putty. No Biafran wants Atiku or Buhari. We are rejecting both evil because we want to overthrow evil. We don't want to cast a positive vote for either evil no matter the circumstances. We are Biafrans. We have no interest in Nigerian elections but we are no longer boycotting. That does not mean we will vote. It is up to you Nigerians to save yourselves from Bubu Buhari. That your blackmail of if I don't vote then I vote for Buhari is lousy. I can never vote for evil. And Atiku is evil. If I ever vote or persuade anyone to vote I will vote my conscience and that is for the best Presidential Candidate. But if I tell you that the best candidate is [color=#990000]Prof. Muoghalu and all youth should swing behind him, you will say it is because he is Igbo. You Nigerians have a hopelessly corrupt way of thinking.

Two days ago boycotting was the best thing to have happened to the Igbos since sliced bread, now voting isn't such a bad idea after all. Why? Because a Senegalese (Nnamdi Kanu) living in London said so. Sometimes I regret being Igbo. The Igbos are like the girl in the class no one wants to date and any adventurer that comes her way who so much as opens his mouth sweeps her off her feet. A goat can come to Igboland today and the Igbos will make him their king all because he supports Biafra.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Evidences Of Already Rigged Election In Abia by somehow: 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
senatordave1:

With turnout at less than 50%.
Assumption
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Evidences Of Already Rigged Election In Abia by senatordave1(m): 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
somehow:
Assumption

Its not sir.thats the national average.its common knowledge that the east records the lowest turnout.out of 1.5 million pvc holders,700k should be the maximum.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confusion In Kogi APC As Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race / Our Oduduwa Republic Outreach At A Primary School Today (photos) / Dapo Abiodun: No Plan To Stop Minimum Wage

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.