Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

How To Verify Your Adsense Account Automatically After Delay Of Pin - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Verify Your Adsense Account Automatically After Delay Of Pin (653 Views)

How Do You Verify Your Account On Fiverr? / 10 Proven Strategies To Increase Your Adsense Revenue / Necessary Things To Do If You Want Google To Approve Your Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Verify Your Adsense Account Automatically After Delay Of Pin by DonCrack: 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hello Guys

Today am going to show you how to verify your AdSense account without any stress or panic.
I once had this same similar challenge, but I got over it, and now am going to tell you how I resolved mine without stress, just follow the blow steps carefully for a positive result.

Overtime most bloggers has experience this same issue about verifying their AdSense account, and has even made some give up on AdSense.

This post is based on a complain of a nairalander I came across on nairaland two days ago, According to him he has been waiting for over ¾ months and few weeks for his pin to arrive, but to no avail, and has not been able to verify his account.

But today that fear and panic is over…

AdSense requires us to verify our address with a pin verification that comes to us by mail, but most times it takes weeks, and months depending on the postal services of the country i.e Nigeria precisely.

Now let’s move on..

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/how-to-verify-your-adsense-account.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Payment Received Verified Nigeria Adsense Available / Professional Web Designer & Developer For All Your Website Design Needs. / Hey!Get Customized Websites& Hosting Services Like A Customized T-shirt You Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.