Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

Four Years Is Over Enough To Prepare For General Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Years Is Over Enough To Prepare For General Elections (190 Views)

FG Orders Closure Of Polytechnics For General Elections / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Osun: INEC Timetable For General Elections Worries Oyetola’s Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Years Is Over Enough To Prepare For General Elections by Nas4all(m): 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
I got the shock of my life, when this morning I was on my way to exercise. The driver of the taxi immediately told me as I shot the car door that general elections across the country have been canceled.
I looked at him long and hand and he did same, on a no-word level we both thought this must be a joke.

What was the commission doing during the four years space before the next elections. For such decision to be made with the excuse of lack of preparation is utter stupidity, utter shamlessness. This is corruption of the most dirty level, you don't expect the citizens to be satisfied.

All over the country there is uproar, analysis and confusion, all caused by a sloppy institution. They should all be taken to account, there is foul play in this decision. There is absolutely no excuse to cancel general elections on a day prescribed. People have travelled far to make a vote, youth service members for use at the elections are stranded. When will all this end, when will these demons in human forms be chased back to hell .

Hell is unleashed in this country, the is utter chaos, no accountability in anything, no proper preparation in most sectors. The only thing that keeps Nigerians from snapping is hope, hope that one day the evil souls that govern this great nation will be destroyed.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Election 2019: Appeal For Calm After Shock Delay / Osinbajo Urges Lawyers, Church, Monarchs To Shun Corruption, Moneybags / Osinbajo Urges Lawyers, Church, Monarchs To Shun Corruption, Moneybags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.