Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

A Poem For The Postponed General Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Poem For The Postponed General Election (528 Views)

INEC Publishes Report Of 2023 General Election / ANN Presidential Candidate, Durotoye Reacts As INEC Postponed General Election / Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Poem For The Postponed General Election by location(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
Just like the rain which gathered immense momentum, so is the percieved readiness of the umpire,
She claimed to be unbiased
Her actions shows contrary
She bragged of been independent
Yet she depends on all
But like a thick cloud
She suddenly postponed her downpour till the 23rd of February
Hmmmm! My nation, my downpour
I must wait in patience until I witness the downpour, even this downpour

Michael Abimbola

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Sister Inlaw, Amina Zakari, Is Responsible For Election Postponement / Heart Attack For PDP In Kwara As Osinbajo Lands / Just In: Huge Protest Rocks IMO INEC Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.