Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

#bbnaija: How Bbnaija Alex Rejected A 2018 Range Rover Car Birthday Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: How Bbnaija Alex Rejected A 2018 Range Rover Car Birthday Gift (562 Views)

Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) / AY Confirms Alex Rejected A Car Gift / Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: How Bbnaija Alex Rejected A 2018 Range Rover Car Birthday Gift by craix(m): 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
Former Big Brother Naija 3 Housemate Alex who tuned 23 year old yesterday on 15th February, 2019.

All her fans send wish the star birthday wishes.

The star also received a brand new VENZA car from one of her fans, the news about the brand new car went viral throughout the social media.

According to a close associate to Alex, his friend (Alex) was surprise with another brand new car Range Rover 2018 as present.

But according to close associate, Alex rejected the brand new car for her birthday present.

The close associate post a SnapChat post:

“Dammmmmmmmmmm people are such haters. I know somebody who bought a 2018 Range Rover for Alex. They literally delivered the car to her house and she rejected it.”

“You all better let her enjoy her birthday in peace. She is such a genuine person and it breaks my heart to see all this hateful comments about a car gift she got.”

“And yes, her fans actually came together contributed over a period of time to surprise her on her birthday.

What’s the big deal? The only person who didn’t know about this car was ALEX.”

“Alex I came back to be a part of your night yesterday and to also go vote today.

But unfortunately I couldn’t make it because of flights and traffic situations.. I love you girl keep on keeping ON. This is only the start

Source: http://www.thenaijaface.com/2019/02/bbnaija-how-bbnaija-alex-rejected-2018.html?m=1

Re: #bbnaija: How Bbnaija Alex Rejected A 2018 Range Rover Car Birthday Gift by Tonyprisca: 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
Am here thinking on how much I would have make in the market today and you're here telling me nonsense

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Seeks Few Good Men, Quality Orgasms To Make Her Life Better / +18 Celebrity Funny Sex Movie / Shocking: IG Comedian, Etinosa Goes Completely Unclad On MC Galaxy’s Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.