Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Tips For A Healthy Vagina - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tips For A Healthy Vagina (512 Views)

Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) / How To Maintain A Healthy Vagina To Avoid Infections / How To Have A Healthy Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips For A Healthy Vagina by Omalee(f): 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
For the starter the female vagina has a natural odor,each woman's odor is different, the healthy vaginal odor smells fleshy and most men find it inviting and often become aroused perceiving it,

I remember a certain man who told a story of how he traveled without washing off his hands after using his fingers on his wife during love making, he said 'I am always on the road because of the nature of my job,one thing that keeps me going is the passionate smell from my wife's vagina,ofcourse we make love each time I'm ready to leave the house,I make sure I use my fingers on her and save the smell by not washing my hands, from time to time I put my palm over my nose and inhale her fluid,it bonds me to her and makes it feel like she is wrapped up in my arms every single time"

The vagina has a natural cleansers which helps it clean itself as well as fight off bacteria,most women from their late teens had have series of discussions within their circle of friends and often come out with unprofessional and unapproved methods of keeping the vagina odorless, most of these unauthorised methods includes the use of medicated soaps and cleansers,these only damages the vagina's ability to maintain a healthy pH at the end these leaves the vagina open to receive unwanted particles from faeces ,menstrual blood,sexual discharge ,the residue will finally grow bacteria which attacks the vagina and fill it up with all kinds of odor.

Full text source
http://www.omaleeblog.com/2019/02/here-are-7-tips-for-healthy-vagina.html?m=1
Re: Tips For A Healthy Vagina by onalc(m): 6:54am On Feb 18, 2019
Pain in your lower abdomen and pelvis.
Heavy vaginal discharge with an unpleasant odor.
Abnormal uterine bleeding, especially during or after intercourse, or between menstrual cycles.
Pain or bleeding during intercourse.
Fever, sometimes with chills.
Painful or difficult urination.
If you are experiencing all the signs and symptoms above that shows you have problem of Pelvic Inflammatory.
Contact OLANASE HERBAL CLINIC for total cure
We treat with 100% pure Herbal Remedy
Call/WhatsApp 07032455110

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Onion Juice For Hair Growth (it Works For Almost 95% Of People) / Left Belly Pain Are Warning Signs Of Four Diseases / Tested Herbal Cure For Viral, Bacterial And Chronic Infections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.