Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Ultimate Guide To Mini-importation Business - Ebook - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Ultimate Guide To Mini-importation Business - Ebook (973 Views)

Importation Business Of Iphone Nd Laptops In Bulk / Learn How To Start Small Importation Business / Mini Importation Business 2 Days Professional Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Guide To Mini-importation Business - Ebook by angelicjoe: 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
A complete guide on importation business. Covering all you should know from start-up requirement, product search, product purchase, product importation and Digital product marketing.

Complete importation course from Beginner to professional.

Imagine buying that a school Bag that you bought NGN3,500 at NGN500. Just imagine it! Is like spending the money for 7 of those bags on one product. Now let me share with you the story of how I made that figure NGN300,000.

A long time ago, an Importer called me that she wanted to import a hot product and she needed my help in the marketing (Professional Digital Marketing) using silly sales funnels (I am a sales commandant).

So, I opted in to assist her. She imported a particular Hair cream that frows hairs and beards.

Now this cream serves two purposes, for girls who have scanty hair or no front hair and for guys who need breeds. So, we imported the product at a whooping silly cheap juicy price. She bought it at 5 Chinese Yuan each which is NGN268.47….

But she sold it at NGN6,000 here in Nigeria! Damn it! She imported 50 of it and we sold all!…

Now calculate the amount: is a whooping NGN300,000 that we made in sales! Do you see that? Is not a forged figure, is a sales we made from a product we imported. Mini-Importation Business is a business you should venture into. Is simple and you can start with even NGN1,000. Yes! you can.

See, there are endless opportunities for you to make your 6 figure or 7 figure from Mini-Importation Business, I will open the curtain for you to see much more and how to import and sell off massively.

Download the Book here: https://angelicinfo.com/miw-join
Re: Ultimate Guide To Mini-importation Business - Ebook by angelicjoe: 10:51am On Dec 05, 2019
Its no more hidden that 1688.com is one of the biggest and cheapest online stores used by mini importers. It is one of the numerous China websites but, spectacular due to products are cheap because it is not open to the world. It is only available and sells to people in
China.

Let me guess, the question in your head now is: how are goods bought
and delivered in Nigeria from 1688? The answer is that some agents and companies specialize in buying on behalf of importers for a fee.

And they send to logistics company to send it to the importer’s address. (Joshua Mba explained every bit of how your product can be bought and sent to your doorstep in any country in his book using Nigeria as a case study, to get this book Click here).

This site was built mainly for those in China so its default language is Chinese. Relax! without wasting much of your time I will show you how to translate this Chinese site to your preferred language using your mobile and desktop both in image, text, and video so go get some coffee and relax because you will learn all this.

HOW TO CONVERT 1688.COM ON MOBILE PHONE
This process applies to all types of Smartphone but I will use android as a case study because that’s what most people use but it also works like that in your ios.

Requirments
A Smartphone
A Google Chrome browser
A steady fast network – Yes this is vital because it helps the translation speed and sometimes makes it automatic.
Step 1.
Type 1688.com on your search bar as shown below;

1688mobile
URL of 1688 typed in
Step 2.

Allow it to load successfully in china as shown below and proceed to the next step.

1688mobile
overview of 1688.com
Step 3.
When it loads completely some phones will automated pop-up step 5 but for those that won’t follow this step. Click on the three dots at the right-hand side of your browser, see image below;

1688 mobile
illustration of the browsers for the three dots
Step 4.
When you click on those dots, click on the translate as shown in the picture below;

1688 mobile
translate tab on chrome
Step 5.
Some phones will bring you to this step after step 2 but for those that don’t please follow Step 3 and 4.

When you click the translate button two taps showing simplified Chinese and English will pop up at the downside of the site. It will automatically be in simplified Chinese but follow the next step. Below is how it will look like.

1688 mobile
1688 translation outlook tabs
Step 6.

When the image above shows up, click on the English for the site to be translated into English. see pictures for illustration.

1688 mobile
illustration showing where to click to translate the site
Step 7.

When the site has successfully translated click the X button as shown on the image below to exit the translation tabs and surf the site in full.

1688 mobile
how to exit the translation tabs
Following the above steps, you will successfully translate 1688.com from Chinese to English. most times when we search the site goes back to Chinese just repeat the steps above to take it to English.

Some times the site will fail to translate, don’t panic ensure secure steady network and try again, it will.

HOW TO TRANSLATE 1688.COM ON PC (Laptop or Desktop)
I will use the chrome browser in showing you illustrations on how you can do this simply in some seconds. don’t panic if you can’t understand from the text and pictures the video from our youtube channel will help teach you better as you will see how it was done step by step.

Requirments
Your PC
A steady network
A Google chrome Browser
Google translate extension (For Direct Download Link to Chrome Store Click Here)
Steps on how to get Google Translate Extension installed on your browser with or without direct download link
Step 1.

Open your Chrome browser on your PC and click on the three dots at the top righthand side of your browser as shown in the image below;

chrome desktop
an arrow pointing at the three dots on the top right-hand side of the chrome browser
Step 2.

On the drop-down menu click options, see image below for a demonstration;

1688 desktop
showing how to click on options
Step 3.

Another submenu will slide out leftward, click on Extensions and when it opens search for “Google Translate”. see image below for the demonstration;

How to Start Mini-Importation Business For Beginner to Pro

chrome browser
Extensions tab
Step 4.

Haven searched and gotten “Google Translate” on the extension search, click on add to chrome as shown in the image below;

Chrome
Click on add to chrome to get it added
Step 5.

When it is successfully added you will get a drop-down message saying “Google Translate has been added to Chrome”, see image below;

chrome
notification of successful addition of the google translate extension
Step 6.

Now you have successfully added this extension to your browser, click on the X to exit as shown in the image below;

Google Chrome
Click on the X button to exit installation success message
Note: You have successfully added Google Chrome Translate Extension on your desktop giving you the ability to turn all languages to your preferred language. Below I will show you how to do this with the popular wholesale site 1688.com so relax and finish up.

2 Simple Steps to translate 1688.com to English using Google Chrome Extension
Step 1.

On your browser home screen, click the search box and input 1688.com as shown in the picture below;

google chrome home
1688.com Url on the search bar of google chrome
Step 2.

When the site loads fully on Chinese you will see a pop up on the top right-hand side of your browsing saying “Translating”. The site translation speed is dependent on your system performance and network speed. See image below;

google chrome
translation in progress
Note: If yours did not start the translation automatically, don’t panic we got you covered. Click on the extension icon beside the search bar at the top right-hand side. check image for clarity;

Thanks for staying to the End, Do check around for some other informative post.

(1) (Reply)

Apple Iphone 6s Plus Gray 16 GB (SOLD) / SOLD OUT - USED Laptops From USA - HP, Lenovo, From 50k / Ps4 Slim 500GB Console With 8 Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.