Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

My reaction to the postponement of the February 16th general elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My reaction to the postponement of the February 16th general elections (335 Views)

US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections / Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP / Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My reaction to the postponement of the February 16th general elections by Bella55555(f): 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
Once again INEC has proven to be incompetent. Election date was fixed since last year but on the d day cancelled. Since on Monday, they have been saying that they were ready to conduct the elections but still failed. Rumours about the postponement went round but they denied it. They have proven to be an unreliable electoral umpire.
Re: My reaction to the postponement of the February 16th general elections by chieftroller003: 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
Bella55555:
Once again INEC has proven to be incompetent. Election date was fixed since last year but on the d day cancelled. Since on Monday, they have been saying that they were ready to conduct the elections but still failed. Rumours about the postponement went round but they denied it. They have proven to be an unreliable electoral umpire.

Reaction or aproko grin
Useless iPod pig with a maggot infested pussy
Your downfall is here already

Re: My reaction to the postponement of the February 16th general elections by Bella55555(f): 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
chieftroller003:

Reaction or aproko grin
Useless iPod pig with a maggot infested pussy
Your downfall is here already
what do you mean by that well I don't care about what you think

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On This Epistle / Falana Asks INEC To Handle Prosecution Of Electoral Offenders / Less Than One Year Of Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN As Ondo State Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.