Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,769 members, 7,866,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Only Lazy Musicians Become Poor - Ghanaian Songstress, Sista Afia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Only Lazy Musicians Become Poor - Ghanaian Songstress, Sista Afia (362 Views)

Ghanaian Songstress Wendy Shay Break The Internet As She Roll Her Waist (watch) / Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only Lazy Musicians Become Poor - Ghanaian Songstress, Sista Afia by MhizMuna: 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ghanaian songstress, Sista Afia has disclosed that there is money in the music industry and only lazy musicians will complain that there is no money in the industry.

According to the ‘jeeje’ hitmaker, only lazy artists will complain that there is no more in the industry.

She indicated that it will only take hard work to get money from music.

“I mean, there is money in the industry and it will only take hard work for you get it so if you don’t work hard, you should not expect anything, it is that simple,” Sista Afia told Graphic Showbiz.

She opined that she works very hard and that she does not joke with her studio works.

“My management also puts in efforts to make sure that we have things going. I have lots of gigs I play in Ghana and outside as well” she added

The controversial singer further stated that she runs other businesses apart from music which is as a result of her showbiz activities.

She advised colleague artists to work hard to reap results.

“Success is not a one-day event and it does not come just like that, it takes lots of hard work to get it,” she said.

https://www./2019/02/become-poor-ghanaian-songstress-sista-afia.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: Only Lazy Musicians Become Poor - Ghanaian Songstress, Sista Afia by itspzpics(m): 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nawa oo

(1) (Reply)

See What These Heroines Of NAPTIP Did To The Director General JULIE OKAH-DONLI / Photos/video: Watch Cossy Ojiakor Twerk Up A Storm Inside Her Bedroom / Mad Man Blasting BUHARI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.