Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" (50931 Views)

Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React / Wizkid Reacts After Fayose Collapsed When Police Fired Teargas / Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
Its no Longer News that the 2019 general elections that is set to hold today 16th of February 2019 has been postponed.
Reactions have however trailed the postponement of the election.

While reacting to the postponement of the election, Nigerian pop star, Wizkid wrote

God Punish una papa one by one

God Punish all of una

APC/PDP Same ting! Same people fooling us! Naija wake up! Vote who you like

Read here; https://afrobeatsglobal.com/god-punish-una-wizkid-reacts-to-postponed-elections/

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by emeijeh(m): 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
Wizkid get PVC

307 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
This comment is inconclusive.
emeijeh:
Wizkid get PVC

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by inoki247: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
I'm confused oh what if d person I like is in PDP or ApC and you don tell me say make I Vote anyone I like.... which kain message ar u passing abg

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by SmellingAnus(m): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nice comments without sentiments.... Hopefully Nigeria will get to a point where we will be more loyal to our country than our political affiliations especially in times of elections...

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by Rizstar: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Afrobeatsglobal:
Its no Longer News that the 2019 general elections that is set to hold today 16th of February 2019 has been postponed.
Reactions have however trailed the postponement of the election.

While reacting to the postponement of the election, Nigerian pop star, Wizkid wrote

God Punish una papa one by one

God Punish all of una

APC/PDP Same ting! Same people fooling us! Naija wake up! Vote who you like

Read here; https://afrobeatsglobal.com/god-punish-una-wizkid-reacts-to-postponed-elections/

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by Youngbbt: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
nairaland really miss Nwaamaikpe........ he always have the best respond to things like this..............

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by MadeInTokyo: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
grin grin grin
Wizkid that's doesn't have PVC

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by dante0147: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Lol
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by Emekadollars(m): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
That's the advantage of being neutral. You talk without being sentimental.

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by sparog(m): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
grin
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by Triangles1(m): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
Good riddance from father ABRAHAM.

When you stand single in the middle of two enemies you have right to blast the two because you take no side, not like frog voice, he want every body to follow him join PDP bcs he's a mushinsian not knowing that music is different from politics.

On wizkid voice again..........

Same party
Same people.

Wizkid too get sense.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by omamush(f): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
Lol
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by CoolAmbience(m): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hmmmm....Isn't necessary though.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by ikezuora4689(m): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
Am sorry bro am officially Atikulated.....I believe in Atiku and obi....bt if they Bleep up.....it's bye bye to PDP and APC come 2023....save this message somewhere....if Atiku Bleep up am seeing complete revolution in Nigeria....the people are getting tired of bad government

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by Stephenabudu960(m): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
Wiz
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by Larrycool1234(m): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
Two comments and straight to FP..... Uncle seun na wa o
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
grin
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by Cholls(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
my brother's
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by jamaicabakare(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
I won't join them to insult you Wizzy but please APC and pdp aren't the same.

Come February 23 we will separate the boys from the men.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by ShitHead(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
God punish him mama!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by Uyi168: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
And burna boy called them 'unprogressive fools'..

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by Ace16(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
H
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by taiwiki(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
Naija wake up.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by travesz: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
please why is wizkid this bitter abi allawee no reach him ni

14 Likes

Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by Kreamie(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
Words from a kid.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
Is this not the same idiot who they said he is "matured"
Now u guys should compare his reaction and davidos..

This guy is an idiot.. A very useless arrogant brat.

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by Ejlove4u(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
let me vote who i like den. Hmmmm Atiku should be the best candidate

19 Likes

Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by PlugBlogng: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
Yes ooo let's wise up let vote for who would help us grow....dont be deceived with token don't sell your future.

Check out my signature
[url]plugblog.com.ng[/url] entertainment News at its peak

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by mummyson26(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
Say it louder

Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by FindX(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nah PDP we like idiot.

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor At Her European Sendoff Party (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Delivered Of A Baby Girl In The USA(photos) / Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.