Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Message From Future Presidential Aspirant Chris Sylva - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message From Future Presidential Aspirant Chris Sylva (210 Views)

Buhari Constructed Road To Ex-president Jonathan’s Community – Sylva / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant / Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message From Future Presidential Aspirant Chris Sylva by coolestchris(m): 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nigeria is my country and your country.. But if we do nothing to show how we love this country.. How then do we love the country?
Election postponed in the dead of the night, when meaningful and sensible people are sleeping..
I personally think this is a a challenge on the power and might of we as Nigerians..
Personally I am disgruntled and perplexed about it..
But I encourage Nigerians to leave the situation in the hands of God..
For we battle not against flesh and blood (Buhari and his cabalocracy) but we fight against principalities and powers and spiritual hosts of wickedness in high places..
Pray for the country and leave in the hands of God ..
Let the best man who is capable of steering the ship of Nigeria sail the sheep..

From
*Chris Sylva*
*A concerned citizen of Nigeria*

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News : INEC Speaks On Postponement Of Saturday’s Elections / NNPP IMO Governorship Candidate's Agenda For Imolites If Voted For / Things You Should Watch Out For As Elections Day Approaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.