Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

"Take You Home" By Lazyreporta - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "Take You Home" By Lazyreporta (4593 Views)

Surprise - Take You Home / Download Mp3 Stonebwoy – Take You Home Ft. AKA & Burna Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Take You Home" By Lazyreporta by jumartydovedeal(m): 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nice piece..... �

2 Likes

Re: "Take You Home" By Lazyreporta by crazygod(m): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
I don't understand the insults. I like this song. Its cool. Not the regular kpam kpam to kpam kpam songs u hear

2 Likes

Re: "Take You Home" By Lazyreporta by MissRaine69(f): 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
There is a film called “A star is born” that’s how you write music. Music has to be from within and resonate outwards. It’s not bad, but it’s not original. Strip it down a bit, get rid of autotune and let the piano shine. Some vocal lessons would be helpful long term.

6 Likes

Re: "Take You Home" By Lazyreporta by Elliot2(m): 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
Lazyreporta:

I don't mind bro
OK. no p then. will check my notes n get some u.
Re: "Take You Home" By Lazyreporta by Naughtytboy: 5:48am On Feb 17, 2019
rentAcock:
Not bad my guy, despite the fact that you used auto-tune (just like every musician today) I will be honest, its not bad at all. I like the chorus and hook makes sense. The piano track is on point. I can confidently say its better than most of the thrash being released by some over hyped artistes. You "No dey play" at all. Great success to you!
auto tune because most of us dont start singing in churches with life instruments, i will never use an auto tune in my songs, dats why am taking my time to learn well and i have the voice type of timi dakolo i dont wanna waste it

1 Like

Re: "Take You Home" By Lazyreporta by rentAcock(m): 5:59am On Feb 17, 2019
Naughtytboy:
auto tune because most of us dont start singing in churches with life instruments, i will never use an auto tune in my songs, dats why am taking my time to learn well and i have the voice type of timi dakolo i dont wanna waste it

Good for you
Re: "Take You Home" By Lazyreporta by epelumi42(m): 6:27am On Feb 17, 2019
As a music producer, here's what I'll tell you: The vocals was terribly edited. The production was okay, your flow was good, and your lyrics were lazy, too lazy in fact. Cliche. . .

There are ways to edit the vocals without autotune necessarily shining through. No mastering, poor mixing. Conclusion is that your producer didn't help your life. But work on improving your delivery. Add vibrancy and don't make the sound monotonous. Get a better producer. That's all.

1 Like

Re: "Take You Home" By Lazyreporta by Lazyreporta(m): 6:47am On Feb 17, 2019
Elliot2:
OK. no p then. will check my notes n get some u.

Alright bro.
I will expect.
Thanks
Re: "Take You Home" By Lazyreporta by Obidiugwu: 6:58am On Feb 17, 2019
Wow,,,Dm us for your musical videos and management,,,07052113405

1 Like

Re: "Take You Home" By Lazyreporta by Josephshola: 7:53am On Feb 17, 2019
musb92yahooco:
Come to think of it how can u compare light and darkness atiku is black buhari is fair light See this handsome bobo sai baba
so na fair you won chop abi? O ya take sense for ur head
Re: "Take You Home" By Lazyreporta by Elliot2(m): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lazyreporta:
Hey guys,

Listen to this song... written by me and my guy...

We've recorded it for awhile now, but its time to push the music side of us.

Rate the song..

This isn't a video but our pictures just to spice it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9CwIL7oGB0

Roger me ur contact bro,let's chat on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: "Take You Home" By Lazyreporta by Lazyreporta(m): 8:03am On Mar 04, 2019
Elliot2:
Roger me ur contact bro,let's chat on whatsapp

Ok brother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Wizkid - Ole [lamba Cover] / Olo Mi By Tosin Martins Download Link / DJ Khaled Ft. Beyonce, Future, JAY-Z - Top Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.