Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Nigerian Popular Singer, SEGUN GOLD Comments On The 2019 General Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Popular Singer, SEGUN GOLD Comments On The 2019 General Election (305 Views)

2019 General Election: Senator Yayi Pick Up Nomination Form (photos) / "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors / 2019 General Elections Will Cost N242.4bn - Buhari Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Popular Singer, SEGUN GOLD Comments On The 2019 General Election by Honbright(m): 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
In his statement on his instagram page on 16th Feb. 2019 confirmed by VoiceAirMedia at https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt8pue7gOhx/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=rkgrzax9m6fj

In his statement:
''I have said it earlier
that what goes around will surely comes around, never sell your vote, if you do, you have activated a-4yrs suffering, don't be bordered about the postponement of the election SATAN DON DIE, Am using this medium to urge the Nigeria Government, the nysc management and the Inec management to make the Ad-hoc staff security their first concern because their lives are more precious than this said election, with the occurrences on the election eve on Fri. 16th Feb. i think INEC should compesate its Ad-hoc staff, most especially the serving corp members, I believe that anyone planning to make this election bloody shall have no peace IJN, go out massively and cast your vote wisely for any candidate of your choice on Sat. 23rd February, 2019.

Click here to Read more >>> https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2019/02/nigerian-popular-singer-segun-gold.html

YOUR VOTE IS YOUR POWER...SAY NO TO VIOLENCE.......Trust me once again it gonna be peaceful''.

(1) (Reply)

2019 Election: Open Letter To Inec Chairman Prof. Mahmood Yakubu / Meet Ahmad Tijani Muazu, The Man In Charge Of INEC Logistics / Give To Kwankwanso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.