Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

"Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) (11613 Views)

BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) / "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri / IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) by nwafada123(m): 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
nwafada.com

Nigerians home and in diaspora woke up to the disappointing news of the cancellation and and Postponement of the scheduled General Elections. It was an unwelcome development which saw many Nigerians home and abroad, big or small reacting to express their dissatisfaction and disappointment. However, it seems like Davido’s reaction to the news did not go down well with the incumbent President as he has taken to his Twitter handle to reply the singer.

President Muhammadu Buhari who expressed deep disappointment over the postponement of the presidential and National Assembly polls by the Independent National Electoral Commission has said he is deeply disappointed.

And on the other hand, Davido’s reaction was a clear target at ridiculing the President.

See photo below

https://nwafada.com/2019/02/16/avoid-me-davido-buhari-fights-davido-over-his-ridiculing-comment-photo/
Re: "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
Seeing is believing

4 Likes

Re: "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) by HallaDaTruth: 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
grin
Re: "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) by BuhariAdvocate: 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
Davido amaka husband will seriously deal with if ordinary chicken die in your car again. I know you lack home training.

2 Likes

Re: "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) by Corrosiveman(m): 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
E be like say this boy wan die....politics worse pass Cultism ooo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) by DANDARLO(m): 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
To all the doubting Thomas grin grin

Re: "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) by otipoju(m): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
E pain am.

10 Likes

Re: "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) by Blacklord0739(m): 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
Corrosiveman:
na you wan kill ham.....mumu

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) by SolutionMee: 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
cheesy
Opposition is not madness. This is too cheap.

2 Likes

Re: "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) by SolutionMee: 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
cheesy
Opposition is not madness. This is too cheap.
Re: "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) by nairalandankrah: 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
#buharimustgo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
What did PMB mean when he said 'avoid me'
did he mean he (PMB) stinks so Davido should avoid him whenever he sees him?
I don't get...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) by nwanyionitsha: 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
Lol grin grin
Re: "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) by africandictator(m): 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
I am sure this thing was doctored

18 Likes

Re: "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) by yinkeys(m): 11:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
Corrosiveman:
cheesy See better advice
Re: "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) by alezzy13: 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
africandictator:
I am sure this thing was doctored

yeah i suspect so

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) by Mistura02: 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
Fake

5 Likes

Re: "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) by AtikuMeansJobs: 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
Never again will APC rule Nigeria. Never again will Buhari rule.

6 Likes

Re: "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) by Buddy0: 12:28am On Feb 17, 2019
Believe this and you will believe in anything....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) by Flashycomedy: 12:56am On Feb 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) by Flashycomedy: 12:57am On Feb 17, 2019
nwafada123:
nwafada.com

Nigerians home and in diaspora woke up to the disappointing news of the cancellation and and Postponement of the scheduled General Elections. It was an unwelcome development which saw many Nigerians home and abroad, big or small reacting to express their dissatisfaction and disappointment. However, it seems like Davido’s reaction to the news did not go down well with the incumbent President as he has taken to his Twitter handle to reply the singer.

President Muhammadu Buhari who expressed deep disappointment over the postponement of the presidential and National Assembly polls by the Independent National Electoral Commission has said he is deeply disappointed.

And on the other hand, Davido’s reaction was a clear target at ridiculing the President.

See photo below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzanZK3kxk4
https://nwafada.com/2019/02/16/avoid-me-davido-buhari-fights-davido-over-his-ridiculing-comment-photo/

1 Like

Re: "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) by uchemac2: 1:29am On Feb 17, 2019
Get exposure for your brand, products and services, call +2348160838898.
Re: "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 17, 2019
Anyone on twitter knows that account is Buhari's parody account.

Mystery solved.

2 Likes

Re: "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) by freshchef: 2:32am On Feb 17, 2019
lol

Re: "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) by tempest01(m): 3:05am On Feb 17, 2019
Lies....It was the PArody account that said this.

"David, Avoid me"

1 Like

Re: "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) by LawrenceOnline: 5:11am On Feb 17, 2019
Very funny something
Re: "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) by Markcityking(m): 6:40am On Feb 17, 2019
Davido ur d best
I rest my case
Re: "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) by Zaheertyler(m): 6:40am On Feb 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
What did PMB mean when he said 'avoid me'

did he mean he (PMB) stinks so Davido should avoid him whenever he sees him?

I don't get...
Fake buhari account

2 Likes

Re: "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) by ThatIgboBoy: 8:54am On Feb 17, 2019
that's a parody account of Buhari on twitter. people suspect Ebube The statesman is the one controlling that account.
Re: "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 17, 2019
tempest01:
Lies....It was the PArody account that said this.

"David, Avoid me"
Parody account can never be verified

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Begins Investigation Into UK Court Judgement, P&ID $8.9billion Gas Contract / Inauguration Of Mr.Udom Emmanuel as New Governor of Akwa Ibom State (photos) / Air Force Foils Plans By Boko Haram To Disrupt Sallah Celebration In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.