Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's (15994 Views)

4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Receives Highest Chieftaincy Title, Attracts Massive Support / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Bags Africa Achievers Award At The Uk Parliament In London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
VALENTINE'S DAY: UGWUMBA UCHE NWOSU SHARES LOVE TO ORPHANS, WIDOWS, PWDS AND THE LESS PRIVILEGED

Earlier on Valentine day at the Trade and Investment Center, Owerri, the incoming governor of Imo State and governorship candidate of the Action Alliance, His Excellency Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, joined his delectable wife, Lolo Uloma Nwosu as they hosted hundreds of widows, orphans, People Living with Disabilities and less privileged children drawn from various parts of the State.

Emphasizing that the truest essence of love is to show affection to those people whom you expect nothing in return from, Ugwumba Uche Nwosu says that this love feast for this class of citizens throws a light on the kind of government he will head when he becomes governor of the State, appreciating his wife whom he described as; "a true lover, partner and kindest of mother's", he thanked her for putting the event together.

"I thank my adorable wife for putting this together. It is not surprising because she genuinely understands what true love is all about and has lived all her life following Christ's teachings on true love and faith." He further explained that the event is in no way political, but a demonstration of his family's passion for sharing with the forgotten of the society.

The special guest of the occasion, Her Excellency Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha, praised the couple for thinking it wise to organize an event like this for this class of people. She said that she is more convinced that her ideology of investing in the lives of the less privileged and putting smiles on the faces of the greatest number of people possible through the office of the First Lady will not be lost after May 29th, but would rather become even more advanced. In her words;

"I am overwhelmed with joy for this event. As a First Lady of this State for close to eight years now, I touched lives and did a lot for the less privileged, but I never remembered to share the Valentine's Day with this special class of our citizens. I thank Uloma and her husband for showing in tangible terms that they will never slow down on the humanitarian interventions of this administration, but will rather take it a step further."

The event featured exchange of gifts between the incoming governor and some of his aides with the orphans, widows and the less privileged.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/02/valentines-day-ugwumba-uche-nwosu.html?m=1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's by tillaman(m): 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
Well done! You are the real deal!

4 Likes

Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's by corenewsonline: 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nice... She try wella...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's by MrAnele(m): 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
All for the gram... But it's still better than doing nothing..

See my signature, i also help with website monetization

2 Likes

Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's by Rizstar: 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
MrAnele:
All fornthebgran

5 Likes

Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's by Beremx(f): 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
The battle for the governor in Imo state is going to be a tough one.

Let the will of Ndi Imo prevail

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's by credid(m): 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
Like he cares

1 Like

Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's by lacoach: 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
I need a legit and clean hp laptop. Notify me if you have one
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's by Sirheny007(m): 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
grin grin grin

If Uche Nwosu likes, he can sweep the whole dirt off the streets of Ajegunle,
We Imolites dont give a phvck.

Uche Nwosu clung to the tethers of Godfatherism for political relevance forgetting that Igbos do not accept weaklings.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's by Richdad50(m): 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
grin
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's by Kachi4christ(m): 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
all because of election even ur Father In Law fried akara and corn during his own time so this is not new
GLeesMODEL:
VALENTINE'S DAY: UGWUMBA UCHE NWOSU SHARES LOVE TO ORPHANS, WIDOWS, PWDS AND THE LESS PRIVILEGED

Earlier on Valentine day at the Trade and Investment Center, Owerri, the incoming governor of Imo State and governorship candidate of the Action Alliance, His Excellency Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, joined his delectable wife, Lolo Uloma Nwosu as they hosted hundreds of widows, orphans, People Living with Disabilities and less privileged children drawn from various parts of the State.

Emphasizing that the truest essence of love is to show affection to those people whom you expect nothing in return from, Ugwumba Uche Nwosu says that this love feast for this class of citizens throws a light on the kind of government he will head when he becomes governor of the State, appreciating his wife whom he described as; "a true lover, partner and kindest of mother's", he thanked her for putting the event together.

"I thank my adorable wife for putting this together. It is not surprising because she genuinely understands what true love is all about and has lived all her life following Christ's teachings on true love and faith." He further explained that the event is in no way political, but a demonstration of his family's passion for sharing with the forgotten of the society.

The special guest of the occasion, Her Excellency Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha, praised the couple for thinking it wise to organize an event like this for this class of people. She said that she is more convinced that her ideology of investing in the lives of the less privileged and putting smiles on the faces of the greatest number of people possible through the office of the First Lady will not be lost after May 29th, but would rather become even more advanced. In her words;

"I am overwhelmed with joy for this event. As a First Lady of this State for close to eight years now, I touched lives and did a lot for the less privileged, but I never remembered to share the Valentine's Day with this special class of our citizens. I thank Uloma and her husband for showing in tangible terms that they will never slow down on the humanitarian interventions of this administration, but will rather take it a step further."

The event featured exchange of gifts between the incoming governor and some of his aides with the orphans, widows and the less privileged.

3 Likes

Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's by Mankosi: 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
The incoming governor of Northern Imo state
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's by Sirheny007(m): 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
Beremx:
The battle for the governor in Imo state is going to be a tough one.

Let the will of Ndi Imo prevail

Emeka Ihedioha.
Gaskiya

6 Likes

Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's by princemillla(m): 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
Never trust these two, Amaka and INEC. They will disappoint you tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's by ihedioramma: 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
The new governor of IMO STATE welldone .

1 Like

Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's by Seun360(m): 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
Sirheny007:

Emeka Ihedioha. Gaskiya
An Mbaise man can't rule Imo State.

3 Likes

Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's by obi58: 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
Cheap self serving political stunt.

After your Godfather has bought up half of imo for himself and family you want to come and buy the rest.

Pray do tell?

How many jobs have you created in the last 4 years?

How many business loans have you given out to Imolites?

How many scholarships and grants?

Then you come and cook rice and pack and share and then photograph it and ring bell as if you have done something special!

Imolites are not deceived. Abeg Imo people if they offer you bribes collect and chop but vote your conscience!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's by Sirheny007(m): 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
Seun360:

An Mbaise man can't rule Imo State.

Before I reply this,
Are you an Imolite?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
Rochas is an idiot

4 Likes

Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's by Gforce2019: 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
GLeesMODEL:

I think it's because of imo governorship election....
O
Polithievian with their different styles of playing gullible Nigerians .....
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's by Pearlman(m): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
Sirheny007:

Emeka Ihedioha.
Gaskiya

2 Likes

Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's by kinzation(m): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
tillaman:
Well done! You are the real deal!
Bros
I dey find work for orlu here
Am a serving corp member
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's by porshie(f): 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
my love for this man sef
Re: Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's by Sunnycliff(m): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
Election stunts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa West: APC Stakeholders Endorse Seriake Dickson / 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days / Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.