Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Went to Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Went to Vote (468 Views)

Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Went to Vote by NOIConnect(f): 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
At the Umuda Isingwu village Community Primary School polling station contemplating the last minute postponement of Nigeria's presidential and legislative elections, children have taken back their primary school for early morning soccer.

To put it mildly, there could have been a few days’ notice of postponement to enable people to plan and avoid wasted travel costs! Not easy for the pockets of ordinary Nigerians!

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Went to Vote by Drversatile: 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
2015 I guess?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Went to Vote by kettykin: 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
God bless this woman and keep her IJN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Ohaneze Youths Told Buhari Ahead Of Rescheduled Election / I Uncovered A Plot To Snatch Ballot Box In My Area / Presidential election result Collation Started Just Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.