Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,068 members, 7,953,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

Not For Pick-mes: Throw The Full Man Away - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Not For Pick-mes: Throw The Full Man Away (301 Views)

You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not For Pick-mes: Throw The Full Man Away by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
You both went to the club and immediately you get there what happens..

He goes round greeting his gees without as much as an introduction and you're like... Okaayyy maybe he forgot.

Then he takes it a notch and starts making unnecessary compliments on other girls looks saying stuff like

" Your boyfriend is lucky see your yellow skin "

And you're thinking

"does it mean he doesn't consider himself lucky to be with me "
And the fact that you are dark-skinned doesn't help matters.

But you decide to keep your cool till you both go home.

At home you're like
"What was that? "

And he goes
"what was what? "

You : All that at the club. You literally ignored me all night knowing fully well that I didn't know anyone there while you seemed to know everybody.
As if that wasn't enough you were flirting in my presence..

HIM: Hollup! Is someone being jealous here? Like I was just making compliments.
You know what, you're just too emotional and you nag a lot. You're being unreasonable.. Blablabla

And you're confused. sad
All of a sudden this is your fault but you are clearly the one who's hurt.

Anyway you let it go.
And he does it again, and again, and again.

And each time, your complaints get smaller. You're giving in.
Maybe it's not so bad after all.
You're thinking
"maybe I'm just being unreasonable."

Slowly, you accepted being treated like an option, trash.
Your self -esteem is literally non-existant.

At this point, you feel like he's doing you a favor being with you so you're determined to keep him (even though he's the trashiest of trash) because,

Somehow, he has made you believe that no one can love you. Everytime, he makes it a point of duty to point out your flaws.

And then the worst happens,

You stop loving yourself.

Psychopathic narcissism.

The majority of Nigerian men do this .

The idea is to break a woman's spirit to the point where she looks up to you for validation, love and sense of self worth.

Think I'm lying,

Why do they love meek and submissive women? Because they are easy to subdue

Why do they hate ambitious women? Because they are difficult to subdue and break.

Don't mind Nigerian men when they say they love successful and confident women. 98% of them are lying. I know.(I'll write on this another time)

If he invalidates your emotions, if he makes you question your sanity —I can't stress this enough — THROW THE FULL MAN IN THE TRASH CAN.

Stop dying inside. Wake up and leave.
He's trash sweetie.

I don't care if he's your husband or boyfriend or whatever..

If he invalidates your emotions and makes you feel worthless, he's trash and should be in the trash can.

No jokes

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not For Pick-mes: Throw The Full Man Away by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
I love your words dear

(1) (Reply)

Careful What You Say Or Do In Front Of Your Kids, You're Shaping Their Mindset / Girl Reunites With Family Five Years After Going Missing / Right Training For Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.