Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Buhari Must Apologize To Us For The Postponement Of This Election- Comedian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must Apologize To Us For The Postponement Of This Election- Comedian (225 Views)

US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections / Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP / Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Must Apologize To Us For The Postponement Of This Election- Comedian by rajiaishat(f): 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
Buhari must apologize to us for the postponement of this election- comedian I Go Dye

Comedian I Go Dye has joined other Nigerians to condemn the sudden postponement of the Presidential election earlier scheduled to hold today February 16th but will now hold on February 23rd.

I Go Dye in post shared in his Instagram page, says the INEC chairman must be suspended while President Buhari must tender an unreserved apology to Nigerians for the postponement of the election.

Posting a throwback video of President Buhari condemning postponements of the elections in 2015, I Go Dye wrote;

I CALL FOR THE SUSPENSION OF THE INEC CHAIRMAN AND UNRESERVED APOLOGY FROM PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU BUHARI WHO ONCE CONDEMNED THE 2015 POSTPONED ELECTION.

Continue reading @ https://www.ayeeshpearlblog.org/2019/02/buhari-must-apologize-to-us-for.html

For more News Visit www.ayeeshpearlblog.org
Re: Buhari Must Apologize To Us For The Postponement Of This Election- Comedian by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

2019 Election Rescheduling: How Long Will Negative History Repeat Itself? / Twenty-nineteen / Propaganda, Lies Against Buhari Absurd – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.