Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement (24931 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) / Election Postponement: Buhari Campaign Blames PDP / ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim To Deliver $4trillion Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement by Lilimax(f): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Hashim sound like moslen name. I am surprised he quoted the Bible
He don port tey-tey
Re: Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement by omatech: 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
hmm
Re: Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
Olymp trade is the way guys. Download the app and start trading. You will roll on the floor and thank GOD.

1 Like

Re: Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
How I wish Yorubas can rally round this man.

He gat potentials

1 Like

Re: Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement by KingLennon(m): 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
landmark86:
Meaning?

Is high time we all Atikulate
No mind them dem think say na 19th century be dis
Re: Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement by 12345baba(m): 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
Our presidency done turn garri
Re: Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
bilms:

Read again
you're the one that should read meaning to it
Re: Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement by jadeliyi(m): 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
cry Leme soak my garri
Re: Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ahamefuna0001:
How I wish Yorubas can rally round this man.

He gat potentials
That is what APC wants. Do you know why these mushroom aspirants are majorly from south west?
Re: Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement by bilms(m): 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hum
Re: Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement by Enniez2018(m): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Overturn it, overturn it and overturn it. Is he saying the election will be postponed three times?

1 Like

Re: Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement by onitshaman: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=landmark86 post=75832393][b]Meaning?

mumu landmark86.
you'll never ATIKULOOT and ATIKUTHIEF NIGERIA again.ndi ochi!![quote author=landmark86 post=75832393][b]Meaning?

mumu landmark86.
you'll never ATIKULOOT and ATIKUTHIEF NIGERIA again.ndi ochi!!
[quote author=landmark86 post=75832393][b]Meaning?

mumu landmark86.
you'll never ATIKULOOT and ATIKUTHIEF NIGERIA again.ndi ochi!!
Re: Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement by AmazingELixir: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
lipsrsealed

Is this guy a moslem or Christian?

I struggle within myself to understand the working and mindset of politicians even when it is crystal clear they can't win an election they keep building magnificent castle of hope without foundation.

Just imagine how they littered the ballot paper with their useless parties making things difficult for INEC and confusing the not too literate voter's.
Re: Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement by Chitumu: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
freemanbubble:
Okay
WHO TOLD U VW DOESNT HAVE PLANT IN NIGERIA? BRAINLESS ATIKULOOTER
Re: Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement by femi4: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
TheGreenLand:
Oveturn wetin?!

Make una tell us now and stop speaking in parables spiritual people!
Things of the spirit are foolish to the wise of this world

2 Likes

Re: Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement by Kennydoc(m): 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
Is Gbenga a Christian?
Re: Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement by anytexy: 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
ainas247:
wink Hashim go and sit down sir, you guys refused to form coalition you, sowore, fela, moghalu , I am tired

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results
Correct! They are not serious.
Re: Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement by DavidEsq(m): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
TheGreenLand:
Oveturn wetin?!

Make una tell us now and stop speaking in parables spiritual people!
That scripture talks about rulership of God's people by kings chosen by God but who later derailed from God's guidance and standards. It is best understood from verse 25 which says: "But your day has come, O fatally wounded, [b]wicked chieftain of Israe[/b]l, the time of your final punishment. This scripture tells of God's disappointment in these kings and his desires to replace them. Hence at verse 26, it says: This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: "'Remove the turban, and take off the crown. This will not remain the same. Raise up the low one, and bring low the high one'". Now at verse 27, God shows a desire to replace the rulership with a better one. That is why verse 27 says: "A ruin, a ruin, a ruin I will make it. And it will not belong to anyone until the one who has the legal right comes, and I will give it to him".
Who is this one that is the rightful ruler?
Isaiah 9:6 says:
"For a child has been born to us, A son has been given to us; And the rulership will rest on his shoulder. His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of peace".
Another scripture which lends support to this fact is Psalm 89:3,4 which says:
"I have made a covenant with my chosen one; I have sworn to David my servant:4‘I will firmly establish your offspring forever, And I will build up your throne for all generations.’”
This refers to a kingship that would last forever but that would be traced from king David. Hence at Luke 1:32,33, we see the angel saying the following to Mary:
"This one will be great and will be called Son of the Most High, and Jehovah God will give him the throne of David his father,33and he will rule as King over the house of Jacob forever, and there will be no end to his Kingdom.”
Unfortunately, it's either Hashim deliberately misquoted that scripture or did not understand it at all. That scripture had nothing to do with politics. This is the reason Jesus said wat we see in Matthew 6:9,10,33. U may wish to read it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hello guys,check out my video about my thought about the xbox one,coming from a ps4 fanboy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBsoE3D8fxk
Re: Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement by sharpwriter(m): 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
Lilimax:
You will not understand cos you're not spiritually discerned. smiley

Lol....aunty wey spiritually discerned, oya tell us cool
Re: Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement by Lovemaester: 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
It is evidently clear Buhari has lost it with the people even in Kano where he got 1.9m votes, the mojo is gone. BMC have been trying hard to sell 'mammoth' crowd narrative but, feelers on the ground tell a different narrative!Atiku till 2023. Forward ever backward never..

see this idiot, which stupid feelers, this is hw they will be deceiving atiku, you are in your father's house claiming feeler, am a mobilizer in Edo and I have links in delta and akwa ibom and I can give you assurance APC is wiping Edo clean, while buhari will win sizeable votes in Delta especially warri effurun, sapele ughelli and akwa ibom will be a draw, book mark this post.
Re: Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement by Gokoyer0(m): 10:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
lol
CuddleBear:
Nawa oh
Re: Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement by FantasticJ: 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
It is evidently clear Buhari has lost it with the people even in Kano where he got 1.9m votes, the mojo is gone. BMC have been trying hard to sell 'mammoth' crowd narrative but, feelers on the ground tell a different narrative!Atiku till 2023. Forward ever backward never..

Forward ever means a new leave, a new vision and not a revised version of old assholessss
Re: Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement by truvine(m): 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
ainas247:
wink Hashim go and sit down sir, you guys refused to form coalition you, sowore, fela, moghalu , I am tired

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results

That's just the bitter truth.

None of them will with a single state.
It's the truth
Re: Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement by bilms(m): 7:57am On Feb 18, 2019
Hashim is from North, not from South West. Stop being ignorant. If you are in doubt, simply make a Google search, is profile has all details.

His religion is also well stated on his profile. Educate yourself from the appropriate channel and stop asking unnecessary questions to confuse yourself the more
Re: Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement by thinkmoney(m): 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
bilms:
People's Trust Presidential candidate, Mr Olawepo Hashim just posted a strange response to the postponement of election by Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Nigeria, lacks education despite millions of graduate. And I am so sad why even Christians don't understand the bible. what Hashim means here is, we will continuing changing government until we get the right one
Re: Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement by 77up(m): 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Lilimax:
You will not understand cos you're not spiritually discerned. smiley
humm awon spiritual people grin
Re: Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement by shegz24(m): 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
landmark86:
Meaning?

Atiku was VP for 8years, PDP was in power for 16years, they had more time and resources to have done same in Nigeria.
So saying we should "Atikulate" again is contradictory
Re: Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement by bilms(m): 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Official Nigerian Presidential Election Results / Osinbajo Represents Buhari In Burkina Faso 2 Address Its Political Coup(pics) / This CJN Statement Weeks Ago Was A Pointer To The Supreme Court Judgements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.