Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos (89059 Views)

Slayqueen Creates A Scene While Trying To Receive An Injection (Photos, Video) / Mentally Unstable Nigerian Man In Indian Market / Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
A lady who appears to be mentally unstable caused a scene along a road earlier today in Owerri, Imo state capital.

The lady while agitating with herself on the road, made some remarks while pointing to her private parts in the public display.

Facebook user Ann Johnson, shared a video of the lady in action while warning girls to be careful to avoid being used for rituals.

While some attributed her case to ritualism, others who claim to know the lady said she's a "possessed" and mentally unstable person who walks around Owerri metropolis in skimpy outfits for many years now and that her case is not new.

See how various internet users reacted to the viral video seen below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/mentally-unstable-lady-in-skimpy-outfit-causes-a-scene-in-owerri-photos.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
When you tell them to settle down with guy who's responsible, they'll ignore your advice and jump at the front seat of a BENZ, smoke Shisha at the popular Owerri nightclub and start bragging to some of their envious colleagues.
I feel pity for her though, I believe it was her favourite pant that was used.

Another warning to some ladies viewing this thread.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos by GuyWise101(m): 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
This one is still fresh, she has not yet lost control of her well endowed back and front with dirt, ritaul men will be Bleep!ng her in the midnight cheesy

27 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos by Iamkuttie(m): 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
Postponing the Election is not my problem,
My problem is who will eat the #10,000 Puff Puff and Zobo Mama Ebuka prepared to sell to the Voters?
sad sad

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos by Evablizin(f): 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
Too bad. They should take her to psychiatric hospital and support her with prayers.

11 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos by Evablizin(f): 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
Iamkuttie:
My problem is who will eat the #10,000 Puff Puff and Zobo Mama Ebuka prepared to sell to the Voters?
sad sad
Excuse me sir,the buyers are not in this thread,go to polictics section. This thread is talking about a mad lady and she needs help.

40 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos by LuciferPastor: 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2019

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos by Iamkuttie(m): 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
Evablizin:
Excuse me sir,the buyers are not in this thread,go to polictics section. This thread is talking about a mad lady and she needs help.

Put urself in her shoes Hanty. sad sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos by Nbote(m): 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
Her pant has been used...

8 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos by stephleena(f): 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
Iamkuttie:
sad sad
Such a huge loss.

8 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos by dingbang(m): 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
Facebook user Ann Johnson, shared a video of the lady in action while warning girls to be careful to avoid being used for rituals.

Kpomkwem
Re: Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
That lady needs medical attention but I guess circulating her pics and videos on internet is more important to people than helping her to a hospital. Well, I don't blame them, I blame the system over there.

21 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
and she didn't show us what she's pointing at.

7 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos by OboOlora(f): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Cubana ChiefPriest don use her pant lol

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos by CaptainGOOD: 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
undecided
Re: Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos by Contumely: 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
Call me when it hits fp
Re: Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos by NotNairalandi(m): 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
There was a country undecided
Re: Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos by Manson1(m): 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hmm
About to build? Then see my signature.
Re: Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
wizkid should be held responsible for this . .

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos by emeijeh(m): 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
Chai.... Logo Benz o
Re: Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos by olaolulazio(m): 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
K
Re: Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos by lonelydora: 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
Owerri, the land of yahoo yahoo boys and olosho girls

8 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos by daddytime(m): 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
She's trying to say something about her pant...

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos by Undisclosed: 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
D driver's were list
Re: Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
Its so obvious dem don use dis one pant for benz

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos by scholes23(m): 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
Iamkuttie:
sad sad
Oga this ur joke is becoming too dry. the last thread u mentioned Mama Janita, now ur mentioning mama ebuka. who knows who ull mention next oga upgrade

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures / Swallowing The Truth-the Many Benefits Of Drinking Sperm / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.