Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,734 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met (42392 Views)

Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution / Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu In Good Start, Wins Polling Unit / Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by Onlinealaba(m): 6:19am On Feb 17, 2019
SocialJustice:
Saying siggy makes no sense, be formal in your business dealings and do not mix it with pleasure because people like me will not patronise you, ever.
Wow, because of 'siggy' someone won't patronize me..well I will make an amendment and I hope that will attract a patronage from you sir..peace smiley

1 Like

Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by peter147: 6:21am On Feb 17, 2019
olaolulazio:
Na AA or APC get that state....

PMB will win Atiku in Imo.
dream chaser
Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by imatalks: 7:01am On Feb 17, 2019
GLeesMODEL:
The gubernatorial candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Hon Emeka Ihedioha’s campaign train yesterday met face to face with the that of the United Progressive Party, UPP, governorship candidate, Hon Tony Chinedu Nwulu at Mbaise land.

According to an eyewitness, the two brothers who were former and current members of the nation’s legislative chamber embraced each other as their gubernatorial campaign convoy crossed.
Like a flash, Ihedioha and Nwulu greeted each other standing onto of their campaign buses and continued their chase for available votes across the Mbaise nation to the admiration of their supporters and onlookers.

The UPP governorship candidate has been on the campaign trail in recent times visiting some local governments and has engaged in mutual discussions with key and strategic groups and associations across the State.

Among all the frontline contenders for the gubernatorial elections in Imo State, Hon Tony Chinedu Nwulu is a tick-all-boxes.

The political dynamics and permutations in Imo state favour him as the man with the Midas touch that will unite all divisive interests and satisfy the yearnings and aspirations of all Imolites in the next political dispensation. Perhaps that explains why he has been dubbed Imo’s ideal “Unity Governor” for 2019

http://orlutimes.com/2019-imo-guber-joyous-moment-as-emeka-ihedioha-tony-nwulu-campaign-meets-photos/

Beautiful!!!!!!
This is how it should be.
My preferred candidate is Hon Nwulu but feelers from Imolites is that only PDP and Ihedioha can out muscle the incubent.
Who ever thinks that a divided Apc(AA) will win the guber election is a greenhorn in Imo politics.
Even if the most unlikely happens (buhari wins) Imolites will not opt for Nwosu, uzodinma nor Ararume.
If you are sure you are sure.
Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by Okoroawusa: 7:07am On Feb 17, 2019
Saxifrage12:

Don't be too sure you are not from IMO State.
You are the only one from imo state... no vex

1 Like

Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by Angelovic96: 7:39am On Feb 17, 2019
olaolulazio:
story for the gods
Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by safetyInspector(m): 8:16am On Feb 17, 2019
Not only AA and APC, Okorochas can't even win his village on a free and fair election. For the past 7 years, Ideato South has been in a complete darkness courtesy of Okorocha.
olaolulazio:

Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by NORSIYK(m): 8:22am On Feb 17, 2019
senatordave1:

How could he have allocated votes if he had no federal might and inec was against him? If actually he allocated votes,buhari would have won orlu zone or even imo state.anyway,with uzodinma the chief rigger in apc,with apga standing on their own,with nwosu supporting buhari plus ihedioha with no federal might expect more votes.
Again okorocha is going for senate and will likely win onyereri which means buhari will win orlu zone.
t

With the so called federal might buhari might be able to get up to 20% votes this time, but as for okorocha Jones will beat him with wide margin, Jones is from the core Orlu which has over 5lgas while okorocha is from Ideato which has 2 lgas, Oguta and ohaji lgas are PDP strong holds even okorocha as an incumbent governor couldn't win there when he was popular, the remaining 2 lgas are homes to APGA senatorial candidate Osita Izunaso and okorocha's sworn enemy Uzodinma... So tell me how okorocha will defeat Jones?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by ashala(m): 8:37am On Feb 17, 2019
LordCenturion:
They both know that non of them will win, so they need to be humble to each other grin grin

How?, do you know that Ihedioha nearly won Okorocha in the last gubernatorial election in Imo despite all the support Okorocha got from Ararume.

It took a rerun for Okorocha to win.

If you do not know, better know now that Ihedioha is a serious contender in Imo and might come out the winner.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by atikuobi2019nig: 8:53am On Feb 17, 2019
ashala:

How?, do you know that Ihedioha nearly won Okorocha in the last gubernatorial election in Imo despite all the support Okorocha got from Ararume.

If you do not know, better know now that Ihedioha is a serious contender in Imo and might come out the winner.

I like this man ihedioha but when I was told he is from imbaise I come tire I was week

1 Like

Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by senatordave1(m): 9:07am On Feb 17, 2019
NORSIYK:
t

With the so called federal might buhari might be able to get up to 20% votes this time, but as for okorocha Jones will beat him with wide margin, Jones is from the core Orlu which has over 5lgas while okorocha is from Ideato which has 2 lgas, Oguta and ohaji lgas are PDP strong holds even okorocha as an incumbent governor couldn't win there when he was popular, the remaining 2 lgas are homes to APGA senatorial candidate Osita Izunaso and okorocha's sworn enemy Uzodinma... So tell me how okorocha will defeat Jones?
Okorocha is a trickster and will always bring out one surprises at the dying minute.am not saying buhari will win imo,30% is OK.do not let hatred make you underestimate his ruthlessness and federal power.if goodluck couldn't employ it doesn't mean buhari cant.all okorocha needs to do is to restrict Jones to his lga while he blocks pdp agents from all collation cents and its over.
Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by senatordave1(m): 9:09am On Feb 17, 2019
ashala:

That was because ihedioha had federal might to allocate votes in mbaise and only him and rochas were the major contenders plus imo pdp was very strong.right now,the three zones have strong contenders who will get bloc votes plus nwulu is in mbaise to share votes.
Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by drotba(m): 9:31am On Feb 17, 2019
olaolulazio:

Delusion of grandeur
Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by NORSIYK(m): 9:57am On Feb 17, 2019
atikuobi2019nig:

I like this man ihedioha but when I was told he is from imbaise I come tire I was week

Then you are sub human

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by Duru009(m): 10:20am On Feb 17, 2019
PDP has already won IMO state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by deltateam: 11:04am On Feb 17, 2019
LordCenturion:
They both know that non of them will win, so they need to be humble to each other grin grin

Really?
Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by Johnpaul01: 11:39am On Feb 17, 2019
senatordave1:

That was because ihedioha had federal might to allocate votes in mbaise and only him and rochas were the major contenders plus imo pdp was very strong.right now,the three zones have strong contenders who will get bloc votes plus nwulu is in mbaise to share votes.
You are so biased, so uzodinma and nwosu will not share votes in orlu abi
Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by senatordave1(m): 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
Johnpaul01:

You are so biased, so uzodinma and nwosu will not share votes in orlu abi
Sorry,i skipped that part.they will only share votes in nkwerre,ideato north and south and oguta.the remaining 8 lgas will go to hope.hope is a strategist and a pro when it comes to rigging or winning orlu.
Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by Thegents6: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
senatordave1:

The polls is between apc and apga and aa.ihedioha will come fourth,i see nwulu dividing his votes in mbaise land and owerri.

Uche nwosu of AA is popular and Uzodimma of APC is popular too and they are both from orlu zone! Don't you think they will share votes too?

Araraume of APGA is popular and Ohakim of ACCORD is popular too and they are both from okigwe zone! Don't you think they will share votes too?

Imolites have rejected Rochas and Uche nwosu!
Imolites are saying NO to APC and Uzodimma!
Imolites have been rejecting Araraume since 19kpurugudum!
Imolites are saying HELL NO to Ohakim the former Gov!
Imolites don't have any clue about Nwulu!

BUT

Imolites are solidly behind Hon Emeka Ihedioha!
Imolites wants PDP!
Imolites are simply saying YES to ATIKULATED OBI maka IHEDIRIOHAMMA. #Iwotago

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by Pearlman(m): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
Okoroawusa:
The election is between Nwosu n Uzodinma

if u know, u know
The election is very open. It could be any of Ihedioha, Nwosu, Uzodinma or Ararume. No other state is this open!
Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by mastar111: 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
olaolulazio:

Atiku will win Buhari hands down in IMO. Ihedioha is the next governor. Stop giving yourself false hope

1 Like

Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by senatordave1(m): 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
Thegents6:

Uche nwosu of AA is popular and Uzodimma of APC is popular too and they are both from orlu zone! Don't you think they will share votes too?

Araraume of APGA is popular and Ohakim of ACCORD is popular too and they are both from okigwe zone! Don't you think they will share votes too?

BUT

Imolites wants PDP!
You lie.imolites are divided.i just left akabo in ikeduru lga yesterday.during my short stay there,i disvovered that ugwumba and araraume were the most popular names among the people there,mind you ikeduru is within owerri zone which should ordinarily be for emeka.again,i deduced that if owerri zone is to produce the governor,owerre people or mbaike will take their turn first before mbaise.buhari will win orlu zone.
Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by senatordave1(m): 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
mastar111:

Atiku will win Buhari hands down in IMO. Ihedioha is the next governor. Stop giving yourself false hope
It wont be like in 2015.buhari this time is set to win orlu zone
Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by weownthewest: 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
Thegents6:

BUT

Imolites wants PDP!
NORSIYK:
t

You guys de fall hand. One Apc miscreant from who knows where is telling you how he wishes the election in your state will held, won and lost and you guys are here dignify him with a response.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by cocaineaddict(m): 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
senatordave1:

Only a delusional and dull person will utter this gibberish instead of intelligent reasoning,its typical of anti buharists.
Guy you’re really dull. Jokes apart.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
senatordave1:

How could he have allocated votes if he had no federal might and inec was against him? If actually he allocated votes,buhari would have won orlu zone or even imo state.anyway,with uzodinma the chief rigger in apc,with apga standing on their own,with nwosu supporting buhari plus ihedioha with no federal might expect more votes.
Again okorocha is going for senate and will likely win onyereri which means buhari will win orlu zone.

You are delusional. You think Okorocha is popular in orlu zone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
senatordave1:

You lie.imolites are divided.i just left akabo in ikeduru lga yesterday.during my short stay there,i disvovered that ugwumba and araraume were the most popular names among the people there,mind you ikeduru is within owerri zone which should ordinarily be for emeka.again,i deduced that if owerri zone is to produce the governor,owerre people or mbaike will take their turn first before mbaise.buhari will win orlu zone.

How did you measure their popularity? An APC thug like you will probably associate with fellow APC thugs. You make a silly assumption
Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by senatordave1(m): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
cocaineaddict:

Guy you’re really dull. Jokes apart.
Your father it is i guess.i will expect less from a coke addict.
Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by senatordave1(m): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
wingman:

How did you measure their popularity? An APC thug like you will probably associate with fellow APC thugs. You make a silly assumption
Your abusive tone has bettayed you bigot.
Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by cocaineaddict(m): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
senatordave1:

Your father it is i guess.i will expect less from a coke addict.
I just went through your previous comments on this forum. YOU ARE TOO UNINTELLIGENT AND DULL. So obvious you’re not schooled at all.
Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by Banmeallday: 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
Just look at how local these people are. Are elections going to change anything?

Just look at the “candidates”....Shame
Re: 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
senatordave1:

Your abusive tone has bettayed you bigot.

Well, Buhari is synonymous with nepotism. That makes his supporters either very stupid or bigots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" / 3 Soldiers Killed, Others Injured By Landmines Set By Boko Haram In Borno (Pix) / Senators In Emergency Meeting Over Saraki- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.