Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Vacuum Leak - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Vacuum Leak (685 Views)

Vacuum Cleaner For Cars / Symptoms Of Engine Vacuum Leak And Solutions / Vacuum Leak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacuum Leak by DrAUTOCODE(m): 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
This is 2015 RX 350. What I discovered is that there is an unbalanced mixture through the way the car is running rough at idle and a kind of backfire . I tried to scan and discovered the engine is extremely lean. So I had to like revving it to see maybe it will normalise air with the fuel. And it was normal when reving it. So had to start troubleshooting to know where the air is entering from, before get to know it is from the manifold. We fix it and everything is now working perfectly.

(1) (Reply)

Sinotruk Hohan、howo、hangzhou Forklift And Spare Parts' Sales / Gov. Babajide Sanwo Olu Traffic Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rpjpi3nbxs / Nigerian Used Car Websites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.