Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Poll Shift: Oshiomhole Dares INEC, To Resume Campaigns Despite Restriction - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll Shift: Oshiomhole Dares INEC, To Resume Campaigns Despite Restriction (34453 Views)

2023: Timi Frank Warns Buhari, INEC Against Poll Shift / APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention / PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll Shift: Oshiomhole Dares INEC, To Resume Campaigns Despite Restriction by Indispensable85(m): 9:00am On Feb 17, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

You are too daft not to realise that it was a human error.

I decided not to correct it when one idiat pointed it out with an insult.

You're even more empty headed to claim this was a human error, because there's actually no connection between SURE and SHOW as used in the sentence. You're a natural block head.
Re: Poll Shift: Oshiomhole Dares INEC, To Resume Campaigns Despite Restriction by SouthEastFacts: 9:30am On Feb 17, 2019
Indispensable85:

You're even more empty headed to claim this was a human error, because there's actually no connection between SURE and SHOW as used in the sentence. You're a natural block head.
It is not my fault that you can't identify a human error from the context of a sentence.

Empty headed does not fit into the context of the sentence you made above but I am not daft not to realise you meant empty-headed.

It is a compound word, so you use hyphen in-between.

Again, I believe you meant block-head not block head, because they are two different things.

I don't even think a block has a head. Or, do they in your village?
Re: Poll Shift: Oshiomhole Dares INEC, To Resume Campaigns Despite Restriction by Indispensable85(m): 10:02am On Feb 17, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

It is not my fault that you can't identify a human error from the context of a sentence.

Empty headed does not fit into the context of the sentence you made above but I am not daft not to realise you meant empty-headed.

Again, I believe you meant block-head not block head, because they are two different things.

I'm not amazed anyway,because I know you won't be able to process my comments. They're way above your mental ability.

Re: Poll Shift: Oshiomhole Dares INEC, To Resume Campaigns Despite Restriction by Indispensable85(m): 10:04am On Feb 17, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

You just keep displaying your dullness with every comment you make.
Re: Poll Shift: Oshiomhole Dares INEC, To Resume Campaigns Despite Restriction by duwdu: 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
This shows APC are not even show of clear victory.

See 'reasoning,' LOL. So you stop pushing your message if you're sure "of clear victory?" Who des that?

P34c3
Re: Poll Shift: Oshiomhole Dares INEC, To Resume Campaigns Despite Restriction by duwdu: 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
Limitednow:
The first time this guy is making sense.

Or put another way: The first time Limitednow is having a clear and proper understanding of an issue? wink

P34c3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier, 3 Others Feared Dead In Rivers / Zahra Buhari: I Can’t Speak Hausa Fluently / Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.