Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Prof. Okechukwu Ibeanu, Igbo - Head Of INEC Logistics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Okechukwu Ibeanu, Igbo - Head Of INEC Logistics (696 Views)

Anambra Polls: Group Calls For Sack Of Professor Ibeanu / DSS Withdraws Invitation To Okechukwu Ibeanu, INEC National Commissioner / Okechukwu Ibeanu, Not Amina Zakari Is Chairman INEC Logistics Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Okechukwu Ibeanu, Igbo - Head Of INEC Logistics by olawalepopoola: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
I don't have much to say about the postponment of the presidential election that was meant to hold today which INEC shifted 7 days because of logistics. My question is who is in charge of INEC logistics? Zakari? A Fulani? Nope. The of logistics is Prof. Okechukwu Ibeanu an Igbo man from a region who had promised PDP 100% of their votes.
KANU may be right. He had struck a reasonable deal to call off the order for IPOB to boycott elections.
Re: Prof. Okechukwu Ibeanu, Igbo - Head Of INEC Logistics by AJOBI77(m): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
Don't you think the man might have received marching orders from above even when everything is prepared?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Okechukwu Ibeanu, Igbo - Head Of INEC Logistics by NATIONALPASTOR: 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
olawalepopoola:
I don't have much to say about the postponment of the presidential election that was meant to hold today which INEC shifted 7 days because of logistics. My question is who is in charge of INEC logistics? Zakari? A Fulani? Nope. The of logistics is Prof. Okechukwu Ibeanu an Igbo man from a region who had promised PDP 100% of their votes.
KANU may be right. He had struck a reasonable deal to call off the order for IPOB to boycott elections.

You Yorubas are too divisive for Igbos to live in same country with....

You're very ignorant and mischievous.

Bellow is the composition of inec logistics committee ewu.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Okechukwu Ibeanu, Igbo - Head Of INEC Logistics by nwanyionitsha: 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
olawalepopoola:

Re: Prof. Okechukwu Ibeanu, Igbo - Head Of INEC Logistics by nairalandankrah: 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
#buharimustgo

(1) (Reply)

How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up / Goodbye PDP / Thugs Attack INEC Office, Burnt Electoral Materials In Osun State [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.