Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,219 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Nigeria Ranked 74th In The Best Country In The World - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Ranked 74th In The Best Country In The World (1308 Views)

What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? / Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Ranked 74th In The Best Country In The World by FYsol: 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
According to www.usnews.com who ranked best 80 countries in the world. We occupied 74th position. Funny enough I was not expecting to see Nigeria on the list since they only ranked top 80 out of 195 countries of the world.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/overall-rankings

I guess we should share more of news like this and not only when we top negative rankings that it should make the news.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 74th In The Best Country In The World by ABCthings: 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
Abi oh!

Who is the 195th --- just wondering.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 74th In The Best Country In The World by chukxie(m): 3:10am On Feb 17, 2019
Nigeria can do better. It will do better if only our government and people can get things right, and do things the way normal people do them. I pray to see positive changes in Nigeria, and also pray to enjoy a prosperous Nigeria in my lifetime.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked 74th In The Best Country In The World by Hadampson(m): 10:57am On Feb 17, 2019
Lol... Number 74 in the world... I laugh in Swahili

The ranking is based on GDP growth and population... I was even surprised to see India placed in number 27 in the world. What a joke cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranked 74th In The Best Country In The World by Goel: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
US News is a bullshit source. They don't rank coubtries on basis of reality, facts and statistics but their brainfarts.
Re: Nigeria Ranked 74th In The Best Country In The World by FYsol: 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
lol. But this is still a fair ranking. The issue with stuff like this is tourist base their decisions on them.

Goel:
US News is a bullshit source. They don't rank coubtries on basis of reality, facts and statistics but their brainfarts.
Re: Nigeria Ranked 74th In The Best Country In The World by Goel: 2:58am On Feb 18, 2019
FYsol:
lol. But this is still a fair ranking. The issue with stuff like this is tourist base their decisions on them.
This is not fair in any way.
World Tourism rankings are totally different from this list.
Re: Nigeria Ranked 74th In The Best Country In The World by TMKsouth: 1:37am On Feb 20, 2019
South Africa 37
Egypt 40
Morocco 42
Tanzania 54
Ghana 69
Nigeria 74
Angola 78

Noticeable absentee: Kenya. shocked

I'm checking out distance between SA and 9ja!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked 74th In The Best Country In The World by EvelynSA(f): 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
Wow SA!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 74th In The Best Country In The World by Hadampson(m): 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
EvelynSA:
Wow SA!!!!

You are lucky to be born in South Africa cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranked 74th In The Best Country In The World by FYsol: 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
lol

Hadampson:

You are lucky to be born in South Africa cool
Re: Nigeria Ranked 74th In The Best Country In The World by Dollabiz: 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
u mean seventy last
Re: Nigeria Ranked 74th In The Best Country In The World by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
Abegi.
Re: Nigeria Ranked 74th In The Best Country In The World by Hadampson(m): 9:38am On Feb 21, 2019
FYsol:
lol

Yes boss
With the way most NIGERIANS think. I don't think there is light at the end of the tunnel for Nigeria. Nigeria is just unfortunate to have senseless citizens. So sad

She is a South African not a Nigerian. That is why i said she is lucky

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranked 74th In The Best Country In The World by SillySeason: 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
The only reason Nigeria is 74 is coz only 80 countries were polled instead of the 200+ that exist in the world. Even out of that 80 we still landed all the way back at the tail. For example where is Mauritius? Not on the list. U wanna tell me Nigeria is better than Mauritius?? Plz.
Re: Nigeria Ranked 74th In The Best Country In The World by Mizwisdom(f): 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
US is always fair & balanced in all their assessment
Re: Nigeria Ranked 74th In The Best Country In The World by FYsol: 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
Really? smiley

Mizwisdom:
Re: Nigeria Ranked 74th In The Best Country In The World by Goel: 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
Mizwisdom:
US news is most useless source. It has no factual or statistical basis but their brainfarts.

Last time, they declared Israel to be more powerful than China & India.

(1) (Reply)

Which Country In Africa Is Best For A Nurse To Migrate To? / Naira Debit Card Limit And Flight Ticket / Do I Need A Transit Visa Dublin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.