Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today (26798 Views)

Churchill Spotted At Maduka's House In Anambra: Pictures / Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters / Will Nnamdi Kanu Still Come Home With What Happened To Sowore Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today by Bar1941(m): 12:05am On Feb 17, 2019
SOWORE THE INCOMING PRESIDENT

HOW I WISH GOD MAKE THIS GUY WIN THE ÉLECTION.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today by Omolomo4eva(m): 12:14am On Feb 17, 2019
Ventura1:
It wasn't today, he met Sowore at Ekiti during the campaign.
HOW DO U NO?WE'RE U THERE?PEPU SEF
Re: Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today by erayo2GCA(m): 12:18am On Feb 17, 2019
where is Sowore's wife?

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today by emmy2244: 12:20am On Feb 17, 2019
may God's will be done
Re: Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today by IjebuWarrior: 2:11am On Feb 17, 2019
MrThisandthat:
I no just like this Churchill guy

For him world, you no even exist. angry

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today by nextnear(m): 2:16am On Feb 17, 2019
olaolulazio:
When is he going to meet with Tonto Dike?
must you mention her name anytime you see the Man, can you even at least try and read your comment now, if you look at it deeply, you will humbly know that there is absolutely no sense at all in it, not even the common sense. just change for tomorrow.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today by nextnear(m): 2:19am On Feb 17, 2019
haywire07:
Tonto Dike right now.....
i know even you too knows this your comment is not sane. please kindly listen well to your sixth sense. it can help you out from this mess you put yourself into. anyway God will help you
Re: Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today by nextnear(m): 2:24am On Feb 17, 2019
MrThisandthat:
I no just like this Churchill guy
i know how sad you feel, its understandable, but you need to be happy to be successful even more than him, obviously you can't even explain why you don't like him, you have evil spirit in you, you need deliverance, God will deliver you. just have faith.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today by nextnear(m): 2:28am On Feb 17, 2019
CaptainFM1:

Me too. Like he just played our beautiful Tonto.
you are suffering from depression, you finally find a partner in same situation, suddenly you sound happy a little.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today by nextnear(m): 2:31am On Feb 17, 2019
Differentstroke:

Churchill my man

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
scam alert! nobody is interested, learned and elites here knows their way to the embassy.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today by PromixTuhh(m): 2:39am On Feb 17, 2019
Re: Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today by MrThisandthat(m): 3:01am On Feb 17, 2019
nextnear:
i know how sad you feel, its understandable, but you need to be happy to be successful even more than him, obviously you can't even explain why you don't like him, you have evil spirit in you, you need deliverance, God will deliver you. just have faith.

Its your Mother that needs deliverance
Re: Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today by MrThisandthat(m): 3:02am On Feb 17, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

For him world, you no even exist. angry

Assistant Churchill I greet u
Re: Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today by stanley000: 3:58am On Feb 17, 2019
post=75807353:
See two of them like yahoo boys ��
because he's so fresh means he's a yahooboy. Perhaps he should be dry and skinny like you with a phone with very poor camera so he can meet your expectation. Mhennnnnn geeez God help me stay away from Nairaland and it's kids this year

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today by deb(m): 5:43am On Feb 17, 2019
lonelydora:
Sowore go and prepare for 2023 if you are really serious

As if you will vote for him come 2023? Ode!

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today by Pat081: 6:27am On Feb 17, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
Never again will APC rule Nigeria.
Never again will Buhari rule.Hey zombies in the house...Will you still support Buhari if he refuses to concede defeat after losing the elections?Those who are packaging buhari for Nigerians don't mean well for this country he is not qualified to be Nigeria's President, he should instead be appointed EFCC chairman to fight corruption better since that's the only thing he know how to do best...PERIOD!!!!
why can we use our time to support this man?? It is not only Atiku or Buhari that u people re crying over that can do it, those old men have our money with them, Atiku means nothing in this country, let me ask you something, why did he always use money to ask people to support him Support SOWORE 4 2019
Re: Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today by Goldenboy333(m): 6:43am On Feb 17, 2019
I don't no y I just like this Church Hill of a guy , if I most Tonto missed no wonder she always draw his attention of social Media thinking he may come and apologize
Re: Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today by Pat081: 6:55am On Feb 17, 2019
erayo2GCA:
where is Sowore's wife?
lol still single now
Re: Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today by Didcot: 7:26am On Feb 17, 2019
No be this guy fu ck Tonto tire come run with her money? shocked
Re: Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today by nextnear(m): 8:01am On Feb 17, 2019
MrThisandthat:

Its your Mother that needs deliverance
so sorry i just provoked the evil spirit in you, don't worry there's nothing God cannot do, just take it easy on yourself.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today by MrThisandthat(m): 9:25am On Feb 17, 2019
nextnear:
so sorry i just provoked the evil spirit in you, don't worry there's nothing God cannot do, just take it easy on yourself.

Like I said its your mother's evil spirit your provoked... Bastard!
Re: Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today by nextnear(m): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2019
MrThisandthat:

Like I said its your mother's evil spirit your provoked... Bastard!
if you had no mother's love, just try and be a good father to save your children from their father's fate.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today by MrThisandthat(m): 11:15am On Feb 17, 2019
nextnear:
if you had no mother's love, just try and be a good father to save your children from their father's fate.

If you had a mother you won't go about insulting strangers online who simply aired their views.. Useless Animal
Re: Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today by ChiefSupplier55(m): 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
men go cute with money*******

///////Pls do well to check my signature..... and order your demands//////
Re: Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today by nextnear(m): 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
MrThisandthat:

If you had a mother you won't go about insulting strangers online who simply aired their views.. Useless Animal
so that was your own moral view that you aired, you are not a stranger, you are strange, you have been throwing insults at even the woman you don't know and you just insulted me calling me a useless animal, you're a very funny boy, all you need is special deliverance from evil spirit that is still controlling you without end. you need all the help you can get, kindly don't ignore them.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today by adekolaelect(m): 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
Never again will APC rule Nigeria.
Never again will Buhari rule.Hey zombies in the house...Will you still support Buhari if he refuses to concede defeat after losing the elections?Those who are packaging buhari for Nigerians don't mean well for this country he is not qualified to be Nigeria's President, he should instead be appointed EFCC chairman to fight corruption better since that's the only thing he know how to do best...PERIOD!!!!
but Atiku a recycled leader is your best candidate ?? To me we have to think in good direction which is Youthfully and new leaders but many will give excused Atiku is the one can compete with buhari and win but they forget they are the one having power of votes to install leaders but many believed they can't vote without collecting anything from politicians which is Atiku they are all supporting. but I know people will still keep complaining either Atiku or Buhari what we need is new face not all these leaders leaving fatty on the national resources .
Re: Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today by MrThisandthat(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
nextnear:
so that was your own moral view that you aired, you are not a stranger, you are strange, you have been throwing insults at even the woman you don't know and you just insulted me calling me a useless animal, you're a very funny boy, all you need is special deliverance from evil spirit that is still controlling you without end. you need all the help you can get, kindly don't ignore them.

Go ahead and deliver your sick mother first that's if you have one u bastard
Re: Olakunle Churchill Spotted With Omoyele Sowore Today by nextnear(m): 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
MrThisandthat:

Go ahead and deliver your sick mother first that's if you have one u bastard
you are just so sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Lost Not Making Osinbajo President – Ex-Kano Emir, Sanusi / DSP Bright Edafe Under Fire For His Pro-gambling Tweets. / Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.