Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

World's Largest Football Academy Now In China. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World's Largest Football Academy Now In China. (1126 Views)

Join The Largest Football Whatsapp TV Channel / Real Madrid Football Academy In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos Of Prototype / Real Madrid Officials In Rivers As Club Begin Building Of Football Academy. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Largest Football Academy Now In China. by Merbon: 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
The Chinese Super League club Guangzhou Evergrande has since 2018 converted a rural area of 300acres to the world largest football academy now breeding about 2500 students in a 50 pitches cost about £130 million for a future target of raising a future generation of champions.
But Guangzhou Evergrande are also spending significant amounts on developing youth - and are possibly China's best hope of ever being a success on the world stage.

The free-spending Chinese Super League club boasts one of the most staggering football facilities in the world, they are prepared to splash the cash on some of world football's most lucrative contracts.

The end goal is to help China win the World Cup. Pretty ambitious, considering their current world ranking of 65th (up nearly 30 spots in two years), but still behind nations like the Cape Verde Islands, Bolivia and Albania.

Staff, students and guests receive a daily remainder of what the academy is all about, as they pass a 40-foot tall replica of the World Cup trophy outside the front gates.

Such was the nation's ambition to improve their chances, the Guangzhou academy was turned from rural land into the world's biggest football school in just 10 months.

However, Guangzhou know it is not just facilities that they need to make world-beating footballers - they need the right coaching, too.

Full details:
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=3324748989694237625#editor/target=post;postID=4127191066910092941

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Football Academy Now In China. by daddytime(m): 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
Na China go repackage football for the English begin play 22 vs 22 because of their population.

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Football Academy Now In China. by amaniro: 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
Do we even have a legit football academy in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: World's Largest Football Academy Now In China. by CjayMAX: 5:12am On Feb 17, 2019
amaniro:
Do we even have a legit football academy in Nigeria?
PEPSI ACADEMY
Re: World's Largest Football Academy Now In China. by Merbon: 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
CjayMAX:
PEPSI ACADEMY

I played in that academy for 4 good years, it was a good move from Pepsi, at least it's helping me predict match outcomes now.
Re: World's Largest Football Academy Now In China. by Merbon: 7:56am On Feb 18, 2019
We need private companies to invest more in football.
Re: World's Largest Football Academy Now In China. by Merbon: 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
Well done
Re: World's Largest Football Academy Now In China. by psychologist(m): 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
China should just coman buy this nigeria nd gimme my own share jawie

a country nd system that works
Re: World's Largest Football Academy Now In China. by Merbon: 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
psychologist:
China should just coman buy this nigeria nd gimme my own share jawie

a country nd system that works

For real? shocked
Re: World's Largest Football Academy Now In China. by ki10(m): 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
That's were i suppose to be, naija killing Dreams since 90s
Re: World's Largest Football Academy Now In China. by Codeinelegend(m): 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
Great move. i wish i was in that academy
Re: World's Largest Football Academy Now In China. by Alejoas(m): 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
wink

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Betking's Scam / Milan Happy To Launch New Stadium / My Juve V Lyon Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.