Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Imo Guber: How The Battle Will Be Fought In Owerri Zone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Guber: How The Battle Will Be Fought In Owerri Zone (589 Views)

Why Owerri Zone Should Produce Next Imo Gov – Iwuanyanwu / Rivers Guber: How Voters Were Whipped, Forced To Vote PDP – Apc’s Cole / Owerri Zone Won’t Govern Imo Unless I Complete My Second Term—ohakim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imo Guber: How The Battle Will Be Fought In Owerri Zone by nwokeji29: 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
The governorship election in Imo State is on March 9th 2019. The Presidential and National Assembly elections may not necessarily have an impact on the governorship elections in the State

In Owerri zone, a region agitating for the governorship for a long time, key governorship aspirants from the zone are good to get considerable votes thus set to give big time candidates a run for their votes in the zone.
READ MORE:https://innonews.com.ng/2019/02/imo-guber-how-the-battle-will-be-fought-in-owerri-zone/

1 Share

Re: Imo Guber: How The Battle Will Be Fought In Owerri Zone by Modarun(m): 1:29am On Feb 17, 2019
Even if it pains me to say this, but APCs Hope Uzordinmma is the next governor of IMO state. Rochas can not favour owerri with a that infrastructure and neglect the okikwe and Orlu and expect the Owerri zone to win. Owerri has to many candidates.
Re: Imo Guber: How The Battle Will Be Fought In Owerri Zone by jbblues24(m): 10:16am On May 23, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's fab dude

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Presidential Hopeful Exposed! / Buhari, Kyari, Amechi, Fashola To Make Public Asset Declaration Forms 2moro / See Moment Officer Was Nabbed While Aiding Thugs To Brand Cars In Police Colour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.