Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,438 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu (41182 Views)

Teebillz: Real Men Don’t Shave Their Armpit – Tiwa Savage's Ex-Husband (Pix) / Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch / BBNaija: Uche Elendu And Friends Rejoice As Gedoni Gets Evicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu by dachilino: 4:08am On Feb 17, 2019
Uche Elendu who in a new interview stated that she is will be worried if men don’t make passes at me, disclosed that she is willing to give marriage a try again. 

The single mother in the interview with Sunday Scoop disclosed she learnt from her first marriage to never be in a hurry, and further added that she is not in need of male attention. Uche Elendu said; 

“Of course, I am a very beautiful woman and I should get passes. If nobody makes a pass at me, then I’d be worried. But as a Christian, I do things right. I am mature enough to control things and make the right decisions.

“I am definitely willing to give marriage another shot. From my first marriage, I learnt not to be in a hurry to do anything. Don’t be in a haste to jump into marriage; you should really take your time to make sure that you’re with the right person and you’re both compatible. I got married to a very wonderful man but I guess we were not compatible. Don’t just get married because everybody else is doing that, or based on a person’s good looks and money.

“Marriage is not friendship or courtship; it is a serious business. You also have to pray about it and that’s one of the mistakes I made because I didn’t pray about my marriage. When problems arise in your marriage, you should be able to endure. I guess I was always too quick to act. Give God a chance in your marriage.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/17/id-be-worried-if-men-dont-make-passes-at-me-uche-elendu/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu by Moferere: 4:13am On Feb 17, 2019
You go collect dribbles tired

14 Likes

Re: I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu by orisa37: 4:40am On Feb 17, 2019
God will bless you with a Partner sweet to meet IJN AMEN. And you are a good Actress.

30 Likes

Re: I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu by itspzpics(m): 4:58am On Feb 17, 2019
Chaii

Instagram Slay queen show off bare chest in Jud£ twerking dance video >>> See Photos & Watch Video Here
Re: I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu by RaphtechSolar(m): 5:19am On Feb 17, 2019
TRUE SHA, BECOS ANY PRETTY LADY, WHERE MEN NO DEY MAKE PASSES ON DAT MEAN SAY HER VILLAGE PEOPLE DEY ONTOP HER MATTER

11 Likes

Re: I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu by oyi1(m): 5:27am On Feb 17, 2019
smiley
They all have the atom of hoo in them

1 Like

Re: I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu by Lordave: 5:37am On Feb 17, 2019
She looks like a drawing cry

6 Likes

Re: I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu by fiercehillz(m): 5:39am On Feb 17, 2019
I think every babe should be worried if men don't make passes at her...except you are in a convent

29 Likes

Re: I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu by Validated: 5:40am On Feb 17, 2019
Go beg your husband ... the Christian God forbids divorce!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu by Onyi22(f): 5:41am On Feb 17, 2019
Above all my sister, marry a rich guy ooo..
Don't worry the type of guys we have on this forum.....

3 Likes

Re: I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu by sommy03(m): 5:51am On Feb 17, 2019
Wouldn't it be nice if you went back to your baby Papa and stop being single Mama?

3 Likes

Re: I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu by ofiko123(m): 5:53am On Feb 17, 2019
OK seen..
Re: I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu by Vince77(m): 6:00am On Feb 17, 2019
fiercehillz:
I think every babe should be worried if men don't make passes at her...except you are in a convent

The ones in convent may not be worried but they will definitely be happy that men still make passed at them even it their white garment
Re: I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 17, 2019
cheesy
Sister RoseKate, I hope you are not a...

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu by Shortyy(f): 6:00am On Feb 17, 2019
I'd be worried too dearie

3 Likes

Re: I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu by landmark86: 6:10am On Feb 17, 2019
Who go marry fairly use
When we have many tear leather at the village.

Madam go find one place sit down jooor

You are beautiful?
Na only beauty man dey chop?
Main thing in any woman is character

27 Likes

Re: I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu by rentAcock(m): 6:12am On Feb 17, 2019
Well she's being honest. I used to know a shy and pious girl back in the days. She was busty and pretty but visibly shy, as in she doesn't really make much eye contact. She once told me the same thing that if she walks pass groups of men and none of them whistles, cat calls or flirts with her, she panics and wonders why. Most women just like constant validation no matter where it comes from just as long as you aren't a total creep or try to make any physical contact.

15 Likes

Re: I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu by Alejob: 6:12am On Feb 17, 2019
grin
Re: I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu by Amuluonyenaego: 6:16am On Feb 17, 2019
AS IN IF E NO ENTER OR WHAT grin
Re: I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu by rentAcock(m): 6:21am On Feb 17, 2019
Onyi22:

Says the woman squatting in an uncompleted building as seen on her dp.

7 Likes

Re: I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu by peacettw: 6:23am On Feb 17, 2019
Sadly, most females feel this same way and it portrays a very poor sense of self. I was once a victim too and when I didn't get the usual compliments, my day was ruined. No one should live that way and in truth if you are unlucky to have an emotionally abusive spouse who understands that you thrive on this validation to function daily, then you are in for it.

With age and maturity, I learnt that the only opinions that truly matter were mine and God's. One's self esteem is very important to be left to the whims of unstable external factors. Now, I don't care what any man, woman or child thinks about my looks nor anything for that matter. I simply do me and what I believe is right and just and if you don't like it, well, tough.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu by Xkalaban(m): 6:25am On Feb 17, 2019
dachilino:
"Don’t be in a haste to jump into marriage; you should really take your time to make sure that you’re with the right person and you’re both compatible. I got married to a very wonderful man but I guess we were not compatible. Don’t just get married because everybody else is doing that, or based on a person’s good looks and money.

Marriage is not friendship or courtship; it is a serious business. You also have to pray about it and that’s one of the mistakes I made because I didn’t pray about my marriage. When problems arise in your marriage, you should be able to endure. I guess I was always too quick to act. Give God a chance in your marriage.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/17/id-be-worried-if-men-dont-make-passes-at-me-uche-elendu/

She's certainly a beauty with some brains at least. She made a lot of sense @the bolded. Time waits for nobody but u'd be worse off if u get married to the wrong person due to pressure and paranoia. God pls show those of us who are still single, our rightful spouse. So that we don't have to look elsewhere when we settle down or end up in bondage marriage. Amen & Amen! Have a lovely Sunday y'all.....

4 Likes

Re: I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu by Monaco2(m): 6:27am On Feb 17, 2019
She is d only actress I know in Nollywood that married her fan

1 Like

Re: I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu by Xkalaban(m): 6:30am On Feb 17, 2019
rentAcock:

Says the woman squatting in an uncompleted building as seen on her dp.

Lol, no be small thing ogrin grin grin
Re: I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu by Jakumo(m): 6:52am On Feb 17, 2019
The first picture is an example of the ugliness inflicted by too much makeup on an otherwise pretty face, when nasty bleaching agents are deployed in chemical warfare against the pigmentation of a black woman's skin, but still, in that second picture, she does have an oriental look, which triggers my trouser trout into an alert standby mode, as a general precaution.

All told, this woman does bring out the dog in me, without question.

8 Likes

Re: I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu by oriewanbe: 7:04am On Feb 17, 2019
Who told you you are beautiful?
Re: I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu by jnoz23(m): 7:05am On Feb 17, 2019
Onyi22:

na una type wey dem dey use their pant, blood sucking leech!
what stops a broke guy from getting a wealthy woman?

after una go dey shout gender equality upandan.

see ya head like loi loi!

1 Like

Re: I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu by Nwodosis(m): 7:10am On Feb 17, 2019
Lamentation chapter what is she now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! / Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father / Samuel Eto'o Hosts Peter Okoye In Atlanta (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.