Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns (31127 Views)

Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns / Labour Party Takes Offence At APC’s Use Of NAF Jets For Campaigns / Wike Hosts Cross River PDP Candidates, Donates 25 Buses For Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by mycar: 6:56am On Feb 17, 2019
Since inception of democracy, this has always been the culture, some people come to see who the person is, some for what they will get, and some invited to come and you can't invite people without given them transport fair since rally is never held at their backyards.
Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by kaypling(m): 6:56am On Feb 17, 2019
ezegold4we:
The number of votes Buhari will get in South West will determine the number of illiterates,idiots,and ignorant fools we have there, they claim to be the most exposed and educated tribe but see as Buhari is using both tinubu and the professor as toilet paper,
Every other region has rejected the born illiterate failure called Buhari but only the Yoruba's is still crying for him cos of their selfish interest, shame on you guys, Buhari has just exposed how shallow minded you guys are.

Every other region = SE & SS abi?? LMAO!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by lexy2014: 6:57am On Feb 17, 2019
Oshigun:
This is what we are saying about Atiku. He is one of the most shamelessly corrupt individual in Nigeria who will never stop aiding, abbeting and promoting corruption at every level of society. A vote for him is a vote for the imprisonment of Nigeria by the monster called corruption.

My brother, it has nothing 2do with Atiku is corrupt. Its what political parties do even APC. People just don't show at rallies in Nigeria. They are paid&these done by grassroot mobizers. That is d reality of Nigerian politics
Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by Gkemz: 6:57am On Feb 17, 2019
Before nko how do you intend to run a campaign without spending money. Buhari has done worse with Nigerian money. APC is fighting a lose battle.

1 Like

Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by abes(m): 6:58am On Feb 17, 2019
dokyOloye:

How far for the 2.5billion naira Aisha's orderly stole?

You can't prove this, can you?

1 Like

Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 17, 2019
ezegold4we:
The number of votes Buhari will get in South West will determine the number of illiterates,idiots,and ignorant fools we have there, they claim to be the most exposed and educated tribe but see as Buhari is using both tinubu and the professor as toilet paper,
Every other region has rejected the born illiterate failure called Buhari but only the Yoruba's is still crying for him cos of their selfish interest, shame on you guys, Buhari has just exposed how shallow minded you guys are.

The word Igbo should just be replaced with 'hypocrite'. Yorubas are voting out of selfish interest abi? Care to tell us why you are voting Atiku and Obigotry? Out of love for Nigeria ba? Is that why you lot gave GEJ 95% vote in 2015 even when his misrule of Nigeria was pushing us towards total collapse as a nation?

Bruv, go and sit down. No one takes you Igbos seriously anymore as we know many of you are two-faced hypocrites always doing far worse than what you accuse others of.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 17, 2019
lexy2014:

My brother, it has nothing 2do with Atiku is corrupt. Its what political parties do even APC. People just don't show at rallies in Nigeria. They are paid&these done by grassroot mobizers. That is d reality of Nigerian politics

Maybe so. Yet you miss the point. Atiku is directly involved and looks at home and perfectly happy to be getting his hands dirty. By all indications, this is a very corrupt and dangerous individual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by chigo245: 7:06am On Feb 17, 2019
200k for group is not the problem children voting is.

Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by kaypling(m): 7:07am On Feb 17, 2019
I'm not happy this election was postponed because I thought by now wailers would have started wailing. This is how Atiku operates, he buys everything. He's not loved, same way he bought his party nomination. Fact is, most of his supporters got behind him when he emerged as the PDP candidate. There was no clamor from the people for him. Ppl would have supported a frog if that's the best choice they had at defeating Buhari. You guys were happy about Kano, talking about Atiku will make a dent, people that know were just looking at you guys and laughing. Buhari will crush Atiku in Kano and the entire north convincingly. Buhari is genuinely loved in those regions while it's the disgruntled few that are tepidly supporting Atiku. Most ppl that support Atiku at the end of the day don't support him cos they feel he has any plans everyone is just counting on him throwing the vault open and hoping that with some luck it'll get to them

5 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by naturalmi: 7:08am On Feb 17, 2019
Election cost money!! Is anyone saying that APC handle their elections free of charge. Even in saner climes, you need money to run elections.
Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by Numlock: 7:10am On Feb 17, 2019
Oshigun:

Numskull. When we say the history of politics many of you haters are working with today began after 2015 and python twerk you will start complaining.

When PMB was campaigning did he or did he not say he will limit his initial fight against corruption to the immediate past government (that of GEJ) so that his government can still focus on governance instead of chasing every single case of historical corruption ?

If your answer is yes then is Atiku not included in those who enjoy PMB's moratorium on historical corruption? Mumu.

Funny, very funny.

If he said his government will focus only on Gej government why are they shouting that he is a thief, he his corrupt without any evidence to arrest him?
If he doesn't have any ulterior motive, a serious government won't say such.

Moreover which governance is this government focused on?
Is it the economy that has been down since they resume office or the insecurity that habe escalated?
Did you even bother to read what you wrote?

You're deluded Oga.

1 Like

Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by hollywater: 7:10am On Feb 17, 2019
Oshigun:
This is what we are saying about Atiku. He is one of the most shamelessly corrupt individual in Nigeria who will never stop aiding, abbeting and promoting corruption at every level of society. A vote for him is a vote for the imprisonment of Nigeria by the monster called corruption.
Cry us a river nigger.Atiku is paying youths good. The lifeless one and his Fulanies herdsmen are killing youths.You choose which of them is better.
Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 17, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
At least he wasn't petted with stones and bottles, what of your dullard that was stoned and your apc chairman that was petted with bottles and called a thief, even with the money amosun paid each person at the rally
Oya tell me why he didn't go to Ogun? The way some of you reason is just amazing las las. My 3yr old niece get sense pass most of una, no be curse. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by dokyOloye: 7:13am On Feb 17, 2019
abes:

You can't prove this, can you?
Ok.
But you can prove that Atiku who has been investigated and tried without being found guilty is kwarapt ba?
Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by lexy2014: 7:13am On Feb 17, 2019
Oshigun:

Maybe so. Yet you miss the point. Atiku is directly involved and looks at home and perfectly happy to be getting his hands dirty. By all indications, this is a very corrupt and dangerous individual

Its either u are involved directly or indirectly. Either way u are corrupt based on what u are saying. APC & PDP have gotten their hands dirty in every way possible. So going by ur line of reasoning, buhari is also corrupt. Can u pls tell me were buhari got his campaign funds he used in 2015? D truth is that voter mobilization in Nigeria is expensive that's y d smaller parties are always left out.

U can't win a presidential election in Nigeria by just being "a man of integrity" without a huge financial war chest. Maybe in d future that will change. D only person i witnessed in Nigeria who had d sympathy of Nigerians was MKO, but then again, his philanthropy went ahead of him. That's money speaking. Will u now call that corruption?
Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by davillian(m): 7:15am On Feb 17, 2019
rainylad:

Shut up!!..all the rallies carried out by APC are they for free??..even you have alluded to the fact thay your support for APC is because of what you stand to gain.

Hypocrite!
APC rice full every were for Lagos
I collected 5kg x2 and will vote who I want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by abes(m): 7:17am On Feb 17, 2019
dokyOloye:

Ok.
But you can prove that Atiku who has been investigated and tried without being found guilty is kwarapt ba?

You made an allegation and I simply asked you to prove it, is it that hard to do?

According to you, Aisha's orderly stole N2.5b, just prove it, that's all.
Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by CoachEmmanuel98: 7:18am On Feb 17, 2019
Oshigun:

Is a norm In political rallies in Nigeria, supporters are being paid to attend rallies...this happens both in APC and PDP.

I come from a family of APC and PDP supporters and I can boldly tell you that we are part of people who have earned from political rallies..

The payment is not bribe or any fee to cajole us or whatever...many of us closed down our business or spend huge or transport fares to attend this rallies...

Many of us stood inside the burning sun or rigid weather to cheer our candidate...many of us passed through various difficulties struggling in the midst of crowds to cheer our candidates.

And our presence gives the rally a lively colour...because a rally without crowds is a bad sign.

This has been a norm in political rallies or even protest for years.

My Cousins are ward leaders of APC in Lagos and Ogun states...while I also have relatives and friends as ward leaders and Party leaders in PDP...

I attended APC rally in Teslin Balogun in 2015.. I and other supporters from my ward was paid N2k.

But I decamped to PDP under Saraki support group and Kwankwasiya a group I also follow and have friends who are members here In Agege Lagos.

As a staunch supporter Atiku I attended the PDP rally at TBS and I was paid N2k to cover my transportation and other inconvenience fees....I closed down my business that day because of this rally and I lost almost N20k that day...so the N2k or the payment being paid is just a fee used to support and appreciate us for coming nothing else.

This is not corruption. even till date the Angel Party APC also do it infact they pay more than PDP...APC paid supporters N5k+Mini bag of rice to supporters in attending presidential rallies in Lagos and other southwestern states.

The APC run the federal treasury so they pay more compared to other party.

If what your Angel and Holy party of saints does is not corruption then that's your own opinion.

Insha Allah BUHARI would be defeated next Saturday and all the evil cabals running this country behind him...would be put to shame.

Is time to get Nigeria working again.

Atiku our incoming President.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by Acidosis(m): 7:43am On Feb 17, 2019
How can you mobilize people to campaign ground without spending?

Mobilisation to campaign grounds is not vote buying.

1 Like

Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by dokunbam(m): 7:45am On Feb 17, 2019
Atifku and supporters are corruption personified - CNN
Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by ozo13(m): 8:18am On Feb 17, 2019
Wrong sha.a third party not atiku should hv done that.
Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by Banter1(m): 8:19am On Feb 17, 2019
Angelparadise:
All political parties pay their supporters. APC zombies are drowning in defeat that why they are kicking like a dieing horse for non issue.
BABA IS MY CHOICE AND ME AND MY FAMILY AND OTHERS WILL VOTE FOR HIM. AND BY THE GRACE OF GOD HE WILL WIN. #NEXTLEVEL
Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by Banter1(m): 8:21am On Feb 17, 2019
Acidosis:

How can you mobilize people to campaign ground without spending?

Mobilisation to campaign grounds is not vote buying.
then tell us what it is Atikulooter's brother.
Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by OneManLegion(m): 8:26am On Feb 17, 2019
merbenko:
I am sure u aren't residing in North

Reporting live and direct from Bagauda, Kano grin

You dey north, Oga?? gringrin
Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by tuniski: 8:31am On Feb 17, 2019
Oshigun:
You guys are just pained Atiku is the next president.

Even if he is lucifer no wahala nigerians by majority will vote for him. Shebi una dey insult fellow citizens for 4yrs, if not for the postponement, by now una eyes for don clear.

Failure won't be rewarded buhari is a Monumental failure.
Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by edengate88: 8:36am On Feb 17, 2019
Oshigun:
baba apc drop for my sister nah so all of them dey do
Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by rainylad(f): 8:44am On Feb 17, 2019
Oshigun:

The word Igbo should just be replaced with 'hypocrite'. Yorubas are voting out of selfish interest abi? Care to tell us why you are voting Atiku and Obigotry? Out of love for Nigeria ba? Is that why you lot gave GEJ 95% vote in 2015 even when his misrule of Nigeria was pushing us towards total collapse as a nation?

Bruv, go and sit down. No one takes you Igbos seriously anymore as we know many of you are two-faced hypocrites always doing far worse than what you accuse others of.

The word yoruba should be replaced with skull-minning and acute double-speak/hypocrisy...Atarikorodo number one..

You just exude deceit,lies and everything evil yet have the effontery to point sickly fingers at anyone...Who takes you seriously?....Pathetic hypocrite.
Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by yunnyp(m): 8:45am On Feb 17, 2019
I think the person that posted this on Twitter just participating in politics

will I leave my family and work and attend to your campaign without you fueling my vehicle, giving me Good etc
Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by cicero(m): 8:49am On Feb 17, 2019
CjayMAX:
E NOR GET WHO NOR DEY SETTLE.MY FRIENDS THAT ATTENDED APC RALLY IN BENIN AND WARRI ALL CAME BACK WITH 4K EACH.SO NO BIG DEAL

The evil of this election is it reveals our propensity to support anything that involves our interest: Buhari is a dullard he will not debate then Atiku dodges the debate now no one is talking about that.

PDP buys crowd, nah politicians do it it’s no big deal

We all too soon forget that politicians are the same, take the same actions to further their personal agenda regardless of party affiliation and that their affinity to the masses are only visible during elections
Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by Pepsi11: 8:56am On Feb 17, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]see below

Re: PDP Youth Leaders Updating Atiku On How They Paid 200K To Groups For Campaigns by ada9ja(f): 8:59am On Feb 17, 2019
CjayMAX:
E NOR GET WHO NOR DEY SETTLE.MY FRIENDS THAT ATTENDED APC RALLY IN BENIN AND WARRI ALL CAME BACK WITH 4K EACH.SO NO BIG DEAL

u PDP smigels, if it were APC at fault, u wudnt say this trash, u all know if atiku wins and as a biz man, he needs to arrange his profits and enrich his supporters, please where do u come in in agenda in the next three years of his reign

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos / Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud / Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.