Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

"Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze (33049 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid / Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal / Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh For Preaching To Cossy Orjiakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze by Jamiubond009(m): 6:12am On Feb 17, 2019
Mr one shirt
Re: "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze by hfc80: 6:12am On Feb 17, 2019
MUMU people just full Nigeria I can now understand why we are at this stage.

1 Like

Re: "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze by kareemkamil(m): 6:14am On Feb 17, 2019
This guy called Apororo is a big fool, so is your tithe that work for you habi, not your determination.

1 Like

Re: "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze by Brightest04(m): 6:19am On Feb 17, 2019
Is it because he pay tithes he is able to build or buy house?
This is just foolish assumption. Tithe paying got nothing to do with you being prosperous in life.But hard work,good planning and prayers.

Being poor or rich has nothing to do with tithe in any way.And I want to ask,have you considered hundreds of prosperous individuals out there who neither church goers or mosque goers.Who do not get involved in any kind of criminality or ritualism but are exceedingly prosperous?
My brother work hard and pray,and plan well,you'll get there.

2 Likes

Re: "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze by Lifestone(m): 6:20am On Feb 17, 2019
bonna4u:
Attention seeker. Some people will just be quoting half of Bible verses to deceive people. Matthew 23:23 New International Version (NIV)
23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.

Uche Mumu, Jesus was talking to people like you here.
Lol. But you only succeeds in confirming the position of the guy. You clearly affirmed that Jesus Christ has nothing against tithing. It's in negleting the other things that Jesus was against.
We should respect other people's choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze by Elvis2kay: 6:22am On Feb 17, 2019
Nigerians with all your fasting,prayers and your fake daddy in the lord u people are still living very poor but the white men who package the White Jesus for Africans so that they continue to enslaved and divide them through jesus, they never believe in jesus,the Jews never accept jesus as their messiah because they know is a SCAM!. Nigerians knows all the chapters and verses in the bible but they refused to find out who wrote the bible..please Nigerians try to study the genesis of Christianity.
it will set you free..

2 Likes

Re: "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze by Ayoefa: 6:29am On Feb 17, 2019
Rubbish, Pastorprenaul looking for more business center money.
Re: "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze by vikstandon(m): 6:48am On Feb 17, 2019
I have always believed that what many push against is the right thing to do... Because my world finds reasons to do the wrong.

I am not a faithful tither... Sometimes I have tithed 10 months in a year. I fed so well when I tithed, I didn't spend money on drugs and didn't have someone swindle me or my money lost in buying things that have no value.
The little I had left after tithing carried me through...Is better than when I took all in and had to borrow to scale the month through.

When I became selfish and took all in I suffered greatly!

Spiritual matters are not meant for all...the Supernatural are realm for a few, not all can attain that height.
The devil even know it is a place of abundance... It must not manifest in material things only.
He owns a mansion and suffers all flying sickness. Cancer. Hepatitis etc is not prosperity. Read 3 John 1:2

2 Likes

Re: "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze by kmaster007: 6:53am On Feb 17, 2019
tithe is not by force
Re: "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze by abbeyty(m): 6:54am On Feb 17, 2019
I was a landlord at a very young age never pay any tithe to any barger. Nigerians prefer to pay tithes than paying their taxes and they want government to provide them with everything. I will start paying my tithe when my pastor can provide me with God personal bank details, I will be paying directly to it.

1 Like

Re: "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze by gassbee: 6:59am On Feb 17, 2019
Freeze abeg come treat dis guy Bleep up

1 Like

Re: "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze by Elliot2(m): 7:07am On Feb 17, 2019
vikstandon:
I have always believed that what many push against is the right thing to do... Because my world finds reasons to do the wrong.

I am not a faithful tither... Sometimes I have tithed 10 months in a year. I fed so well when I tithed, I didn't spend money on drugs and didn't have someone swindle me or my money lost in buying things that have no value.
The little I had left after tithing carried me through...Is better than when I took all in and had to borrow to scale the month through.

Spiritual matters are not meant for all...the Supernatural are realm for a few, not all can attain that height.
The devil even know it is a place of abundance... It must not manifest in material things only.
He owns a mansion and suffers all flying sickness. Cancer. Hepatitis etc is not prosperity. Read 3 John 1:2
You only become more prudent in spending ur left cash after a 10% cut therefore looking like something magic happened; and moreover ur mind helps to heal most of ur health issues since it is at peace or in a self denial state of reality. Whichever way, just anybody can do that without necessarily paying tithe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze by propsvila: 7:22am On Feb 17, 2019
Akporo is now a new Landlord in the New Lagos, in case you don't know his new house is only about 5 minutes drive from Lekki free trade zone, about 5 minutes drive from Eleko Beach, about 10 minutes drive from Dangote refinery, about 15 minutes drive from La campagne Tropicana, about 20 minutes drive from Lagos new Cargo Airport, about 5 minutes drive from pan Atlantic University.

What a fulfilled dream now he will have little or nothing to do with Okokomaiko because a man who is in the future does not walk back to the past.

What about you, don't you want to be a Landlord in the new Lagos. Well with just a small amount of money you can become akpororo's neigbour and also be proud new Lagos Landlord. You can check my signature for my number, call me so we can fix for inspection tour of our estates in this axis.
Re: "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze by Truefaith: 7:25am On Feb 17, 2019
Cfe
Re: "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze by sshyne(m): 7:31am On Feb 17, 2019
Lifestone:

Lol. But you only succeeds in confirming the position of the guy. You clearly affirmed that Jesus Christ has nothing against tithing. It's in negleting the other things that Jesus was against.
We should respect other people's choices.

Please show me where Jesus or his disciples collected or paid tithe. At least you can't be more Christian than Paul and Peter. Or are you trying to tell me that Jesus forgot to collect it, thereby sending Nigerian pastors to collect it on his behalf? Please I need a response

1 Like

Re: "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze by labanj1(m): 7:33am On Feb 17, 2019
vikstandon:

Keep wallowing in ignorance. So it is the tithe you paid that has helped you.

2 Likes

Re: "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze by Abyima(m): 7:36am On Feb 17, 2019
Abeg who be dis one wey keep nose like who knows tomorrow. shocked
Re: "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze by grandstar(m): 7:37am On Feb 17, 2019
An armed robber robbed a bank and now he is a landlord, does that mean it is a blessing from God?

If a Muslim comedian builds a house, does that mean he is secretly paying tithe?

Tithes aren't meant for Christian's. The Christian Greek scriptures from Matthew to Revelation does not mention the word once. Tithes collected we're given to the tribe of Levi who were the priestly class and had no land inheritance they could till and feed themselves. Their inheritance was Jehovah .

Galatians chapter 3 tells us Christ is the end of the Law of Moses which introduced the Law of Tithes.

2 Likes

Re: "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze by grandstar(m): 7:40am On Feb 17, 2019
An armed robber robbed a bank and now he is a landlord, does that mean it is a blessing from God?

If a Muslim comedian builds a house, does that mean he is secretly paying tithe?

Tithes aren't meant for Christian's. The Christian Greek scriptures from Matthew to Revelation does not mention the word once. Tithes collected we're given to the tribe of Levi who were the priestly class and had no land inheritance they could till and feed themselves. Their inheritance was Jehovah .

Galatians chapter tells us Christ is the end of the Law of Moses which introduced the Law of Tithes.

May Jehovah free us from this religious highwaymen

2 Likes

Re: "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze by omogidi234(m): 7:43am On Feb 17, 2019
bonna4u:
Attention seeker. Some people will just be quoting half of Bible verses to deceive people. Matthew 23:23 New International Version (NIV)
23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.

You are still confirming that Scripture, ' you should have practiced the latter (law-justice, mercy and faithfulness) without neglecting the former (paying tithe).
Re: "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze by lonelydora: 7:43am On Feb 17, 2019
Pavore9:
Who is Mark Zuckerberg paying his tithe to, if it is about material wealth?

Stop this. I know many rich people who pays tithe also. The Dangote you know doesn't call it tithe but he donates to churches whenever he has the opportunity.

You that don't pay tithe, are you better than those that pay?
Re: "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze by lonelydora: 7:45am On Feb 17, 2019
Sirheny007:
Akpororo did not become a landlord by paying tithe! He became a landlord because he worked hard for it.

Anybody who tells me I need to pay tithe before I can be considered for salvation is either after my money, or raving mad.

What he's saying is, pay tithe if you want to. But don't discourage whoever that pays like Daddy Freeze does
Re: "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze by alBHAGDADI: 7:47am On Feb 17, 2019
bonna4u:

Do you understand the verse you quoted?

Can't you see clearly that it shows that Jesus endorsed tithing?
Re: "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze by ipobarecriminals: 7:49am On Feb 17, 2019
Pavore9:

The Chinese who are not even Christians and you are consuming what they are producing, is their lives tighter than yours?
sorry!U are probably the one consuming chinko food/whatever. ti Whether ur life is tighter only i knw.Those who exercise their covenant right neva complain to U/freeze..Look here,nobody beg u to give.
Re: "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze by awelas252(m): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2019
RaphtechSolar:
TROUBLEMAKER
What is the relationship between buying mansion and tilt? If you don't have work to do, please sleep at home.

1 Like

Re: "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze by Came4apost(m): 7:59am On Feb 17, 2019
Pavore9:
If apororo tells this guy defending him the hassle he went try to build that house .. He will be shocked

1 Like

Re: "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze by joxxy01(m): 8:01am On Feb 17, 2019
Pavore9:
how do u know he is not paying tithe
Re: "Akpororo Paid His Tithe And Now A Landlord" Uche Maduagwu Shades Daddy Freeze by Sparkle777(f): 8:04am On Feb 17, 2019
Is this not that imbe cile that was yarning trash of how Rita Dominic waited till God blessed her wit a billionaire husband? He is so shallow minded, the type of friend that will embarrass the life out of u.
Its time Nigerians realize that paying of tithes is a personal thing but will not take the place of hardwork and consistency. We need to think outside the box while still loving and worshiping our GOD. Most so called men of God are scammers, if u are not careful they will make u believe that they are God himself wit the ability to make or unmake u.
Keep testing the spirit behind any pastor till he passes, as in just doubt him and his works, miracles etc till u prove him right in ur inner convicted heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Hospitalized For Ankle Injury / Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video / Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.