Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,441 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

RESCHEDULED ELECTION: Facebook User Gives Ridiculous Condition To INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RESCHEDULED ELECTION: Facebook User Gives Ridiculous Condition To INEC (402 Views)

LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu / FG Gives Condition To Lift Ban On Twitter / 2019 Presidential Election: Facebook Closes Pro-Buhari Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RESCHEDULED ELECTION: Facebook User Gives Ridiculous Condition To INEC by OmalichaFavour(f): 6:34am On Feb 17, 2019
In my opinion, I think the Federal govt. can score a good point if they go out of their way to ameliorate the suffering this postponed election imposed on Nigerians. As much as I'm not an expert in law, they can force commercial buses and local flights not to hike their price a few days to the Feb. 23rd election.
Or, they could just go ahead and credit the bank account of Nigerians. LOL
They should just do something.

WHat do u think they should do?

seun
lalasticlala
dominique

Re: RESCHEDULED ELECTION: Facebook User Gives Ridiculous Condition To INEC by DrGoodman: 6:36am On Feb 17, 2019
If you think you're doing INEC a favour by voting, your education is a complete waste.

By the time the wrong government gets into power again because you didn't vote, you will spend millions burying your people killed by fulani herdsmen in your village farms.

Better go and vote to send lifeless back to Daura.

1 Like

Re: RESCHEDULED ELECTION: Facebook User Gives Ridiculous Condition To INEC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:39am On Feb 17, 2019
That user seem to be Atikulated Nigerian like me. Oga, abeg make you no worry, travel back to Villa and vote to Get Nigeria Working Again. Please, Please, Please, DO NOT BOYCOTT the election
Re: RESCHEDULED ELECTION: Facebook User Gives Ridiculous Condition To INEC by handie(m): 6:41am On Feb 17, 2019
Hehehe.... But INEC really fall hands sha. Like, why not announce this postponement since?..... Even on Friday, they were still assuring us. Well, soon enough, 23rd will be here and all these noise makers will be shown their place..... My advice to awon wailers: Start buying airtime to call US, UK, EU, UN, AU, ECOWAS, CAF, English FA, UEFA, FIFA, NFF, MEND, MURIC, CAN, IPOB.... Cause your kleptocrat of international repute CANNOT unseat Baba Oni Maalu
Re: RESCHEDULED ELECTION: Facebook User Gives Ridiculous Condition To INEC by Homeboiy: 7:00am On Feb 17, 2019
I will not vote cos of some logistics reasons
Re: RESCHEDULED ELECTION: Facebook User Gives Ridiculous Condition To INEC by hisgrace090: 7:28am On Feb 17, 2019
Its either you vote or remain silent as things unvails itself in time to come.

(1) (Reply)

War Over Kaduna Killings By Ahmad Salkida / PDP Achievements Vs APC Achievements! / INEC Complies With Court Order, APC To Participate In Zamfara Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.