Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, February 17,2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, February 17,2019 (282 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, February 17,2019 by femoint007(m): 8:12am On Feb 17, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: )Sunday, February 17, 2019) - *Cry Out Now!*

1.I worship You, my Father, because, You're a covenant keeping God, who answers the prayers of Your elects, who cry to You, day and night.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, a closed mouth is a closed destiny, please, empower me to always, open my mouth in the place of prayers, and cry to You, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, as I cry to You today (and everyday), please, hear my voice and answer my prayers, speedily, in Jesus' name.

5.Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy upon me! And give me resounding victory over all my life's challenges, today, in Jesus' name.

6.I bind and cast out of my life, forever, every spirit that makes a man to sleep, instead of praying, in the place of prayer, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, revive my prayer life; let every spirit of lukewarmness and prayerlessness, in my life, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, arise, and turn the table against all my accusers; let every garment of shame and reproach, in my life, be removed, today, as You did for blind Bartimaeus, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, with my eyes, let me see Your judgement upon all the wicked, that rose up against me, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, keep the feet of Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and let all his enemies be silent in darkness, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Personal View On Prayer / [watch And Download ] High School Student From Ghana F***ks Girlfriend Deep And / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/02/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.