Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc - Web Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc (3907 Views)

SHOPPING/BUSINESS WEBSITE/BLOGS/LANDING PAGE WITH .com.ng/.com FOR SMALL MONEY / Professional & Quality Web Design & Development. 21% OFF PROMO / We Build All Websites, NGO, Ecommerce, Business Website, E Currency ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc by DigitalGenius: 9:05am On May 02, 2019
Do you need a Professional, Creative, Clean, Powerful, Modern and Attractive website Designed within time and budget?

Do you want to optimize, redesign or fix any bug on your already existing website? Then your search ends here.

With my services, you will be able to operate a professional Web site that offers you everything you need for the growth of your brand and the success of your business.

Call me now or send me a message and let's make great things happen!

PHONE & WhatsAPP no - 08109060566

Thank you.
Re: Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc by elknice: 10:23am On May 02, 2019
Apply as a Developer
The Andela Fellowship is a new kind of work and learning experience. The initial months of an Andela Fellowship involve immersion simulative training in full-stack (front-end and back-end) development skills. After >1,000 hours of instruction, you begin work for local or international Andela partners as a remote software developer, supported by the Andela ecosystem.

Application Deadline: May 3

CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
https://elknicetechnews.com.ng/apply-as-a-developer/
Re: Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc by DigitalGenius: 2:56pm On May 02, 2019
DigitalGenius:
Hi! I am a web developer with 5+ years experience, 3 of them working as a freelancer. I have a passion for coding, making websites faster, more efficient and ultimately, I believe, that reflects on the quality of my work and the degree of positive results I achieve for my clients.

All my work is custom built, done by myself and myself only. I never outsource work.

I develop mainly PHP websites and web applications ranging from CMS's such as Drupal, WordPress and PHP frameworks like Laravel, Zend. I am more of a backend developer but I am also strong on front-end development.

What will you get?

1. Visually stunning and professional design with attention to details.
2. On page Search Engine Optimization.

3. Speed optimizations for faster loading.

5. Social media and email marketing setup.

6. 1 month support with multiple revisions and fast delivery.

We can build all different kinds of websites for you whether it is:

1. Social networking

2. Forums

3. A blog

4. eCommerce website

5. Or any other business site.

What can you expect from me?

✓ Determination and passion
✓ Focus on achieving the best solution that will lead to better results
✓ Commitment and on-time delivery
✓ No outsourcing!
✓ A professional service throughout
✓ Proper communication and guidance

What will I expect from you?

✓ Proper communication
✓ A photoshop wireframe ready for development. I am not a graphic designer!
✓ Focus on quality rather than deadline demands. - Web development projects present challenges that not always can be pre-empted. Excessive obsession with deadlines targets can, in most cases, compromise quality and that is an area that I am not willing to compromise so I am sure you are not either.

This does not mean it will take forever but rather that all aspects of the project will be properly analyzed throughout to make sure a well structured and efficient website is delivered with the main priority given to considering what solutions best fit your business so your business gets the best results.

What services can I offer you?

✓ Custom website development(Front-end & Back-end)
✓ PSD to HTML
✓ PSD to WordPress
✓ Plugin development
✓ Custom PHP programming
✓ Website migration(all platforms)
✓ Website speed optimization
✓ CSS(styling) fixing
✓ Any WordPress related development
✓ Laravel development
✓ HTML5+CSS3 coding

★★★★★ - Free Consultation provided. Just get in touch and I will get back to you within 1 hour. *

* I will send you a complete report and plan of action for your website.

Thank you.
Re: Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc by DigitalGenius: 8:25am On May 03, 2019
DigitalGenius:
Do you need a Professional, Creative, Clean, Powerful, Modern and Attractive website Designed within time and budget?

Do you want to optimize, redesign or fix any bug on your already existing website? Then your search ends here.

With my services, you will be able to operate a professional Web site that offers you everything you need for the growth of your brand and the success of your business.

Thank you.
Re: Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc by DigitalGenius: 5:48pm On May 03, 2019

Thank you.
Re: Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc by DigitalGenius: 2:03am On May 04, 2019
DigitalGenius:

Thank you.
Re: Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc by DigitalGenius: 7:24pm On May 04, 2019
DigitalGenius:

Thank you.
Re: Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc by DigitalGenius: 9:42am On May 05, 2019
DigitalGenius:

Thank you.
Re: Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc by DigitalGenius: 11:46pm On May 05, 2019
DigitalGenius:

Thank you.
Re: Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc by DigitalGenius: 8:43am On May 06, 2019

Thank you.
Re: Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc by DigitalGenius: 8:18pm On May 06, 2019
DigitalGenius:

Thank you.
Re: Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc by DigitalGenius: 8:11am On May 07, 2019
DigitalGenius:
Hi! I am a web developer with 5+ years experience, 3 of them working as a freelancer. I have a passion for coding, making websites faster, more efficient and ultimately, I believe, that reflects on the quality of my work and the degree of positive results I achieve for my clients.

All my work is custom built, done by myself and myself only. I never outsource work.

I develop mainly PHP websites and web applications ranging from CMS's such as Drupal, WordPress and PHP frameworks like Laravel, Zend. I am more of a backend developer but I am also strong on front-end development.

What will you get?

1. Social networking

2. Forums

3. A blog

4. eCommerce website

✓ No outsourcing!

✓ Proper communication
✓ Focus on quality rather than deadline demands. - Web development projects present challenges that not always can be pre-empted. Excessive obsession with deadlines targets can, in most cases, compromise quality and that is an area that I am not willing to compromise so I am sure you are not either.

This does not mean it will take forever but rather that all aspects of the project will be properly analyzed throughout to make sure a well structured and efficient website is delivered with the main priority given to considering what solutions best fit your business so your business gets the best results.

✓ PSD to HTML
✓ PSD to WordPress
✓ Plugin development
✓ Custom PHP programming
✓ CSS(styling) fixing
✓ Laravel development
✓ HTML5+CSS3 coding

★★★★★ - Free Consultation provided. Just get in touch and I will get back to you within 1 hour. *

Thank you.
Re: Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc by DigitalGenius: 6:09pm On May 07, 2019
DigitalGenius:

Thank you.
Re: Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc by DigitalGenius: 9:05am On May 08, 2019

Thank you.
Re: Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc by DigitalGenius: 8:51pm On May 08, 2019
DigitalGenius:

Thank you.
Re: Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc by DigitalGenius: 8:05am On May 09, 2019
DigitalGenius:

Thank you.
Re: Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc by DigitalGenius: 8:43am On May 12, 2019
DigitalGenius:

Thank you.
Re: Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc by DigitalGenius: 5:51pm On May 12, 2019
DigitalGenius:

What will you get?

1. Social networking

2. Forums

3. A blog

4. eCommerce website

✓ No outsourcing!

✓ Proper communication

✓ PSD to HTML
✓ PSD to WordPress
✓ Plugin development
✓ Custom PHP programming
✓ CSS(styling) fixing
✓ Laravel development
✓ HTML5+CSS3 coding

Thank you.
Re: Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc by wakatrends1: 5:54pm On May 12, 2019
NAIJALOADED THEME 2019 WORDPRESS THEME – ORIGINAL

Naijaloaded current mobile view theme.

I know lots of WordPress users who yearns for this particular theme I’m about giving out but were unable to get it.

Once, I asked someone to give me Naijaloaded theme, and he told me to pay ₦25,000 for it, am selling it out for just #4000

Naijaloaded is one trending site with good ranking, and all that stuff, I believe that’s why WordPress users needs the theme.

To me, it is user friendly and has a good interface to run with, etc.

Where To Download?

For Naijaloaded current mobile theme,

BUY NAIJALOADED CURRENT THEME

https://wakatrends.com.ng/product/naijaloaded-theme-2019-original/
Re: Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc by DigitalGenius: 1:35am On May 13, 2019
DigitalGenius:

Thank you.
Re: Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc by DigitalGenius: 11:42am On May 13, 2019
DigitalGenius:

Thank you.
Re: Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc by DigitalGenius: 11:10pm On May 13, 2019
DigitalGenius:

Thank you.
Re: Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc by DigitalGenius: 5:58am On May 14, 2019

Thank you.
Re: Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc by DigitalGenius: 6:20pm On May 14, 2019
DigitalGenius:

Thank you.
Re: Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc by DigitalGenius: 5:59am On May 15, 2019

Thank you.
Re: Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc by DigitalGenius: 10:34am On May 16, 2019
DigitalGenius:

Thank you.
Re: Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc by DigitalGenius: 1:41pm On May 16, 2019
DigitalGenius:

Thank you.
Re: Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc by juliusijidola: 10:29pm On May 17, 2019
We sell fully verified account like PayPal, skrill, payoneer,adsense and admob etc at a affordable price.
Note: all accounts can send and receive payment in Nigeria without using vpn
Call me on 08168997794
Re: Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc by DigitalGenius: 11:30pm On May 18, 2019

Thank you.
Re: Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc by DigitalGenius: 7:38pm On May 19, 2019
DigitalGenius:

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Special Offer For May For Small Businesses And Startups Digital Marketing / Has Anyone Implemented And Tested The UBA U-collect Payment Gateway. / Cheap SSL Certificates | Positive SSL | $6.95 /yr - Prewebhost.com!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.