Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC (63716 Views)

Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) / Dr Obafemi Committed Suicide After Attending To Yusuf Buhari After Accident - SR / Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC by Chinashopping84: 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
What is happening these days

The kind of people that there father would be using someone children for political reasons.

Rest in peace young man...

Check my siggy
Re: US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC by Lexusgs430: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
Our politicians carry their pickins go hide in the abroad...... We the locals are still living in Nigeria safe ..............
Re: US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC by Bonapart(m): 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:
My condolences to Chief Lucky Igbinedion...a role model to many in Edo state
role model? I guess you live all your life abroad. so when people are talking about shit they know, you keep quiet about shit you don't know. Role model ko, column model ni
Re: US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC by Nigerfine2: 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
Olu20090:
You notice the fake names the children of these criminals use while attending universities abroad? I once met one and his name was Philip Frankeistein. You won't know his father is a governor in Nigeria!
oga where you see fake name Biko, Joo show us
Rest in peace to the Dead.
Re: US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC by IjebuWarrior: 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Role Model ba? No wonder so many Edo girls dey rush go Italy for Prostitution "business" angry

2 Likes

Re: US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC by FisifunKododada: 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
RIP to the departed. I lived in Lubbock Texas for a couple of years. Texas tech - that's where you see beautiful white gals with big yanches.
Re: US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC by Solowande(m): 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
slimfit1:
Thinking you send your kids abroad will keep them safe na lie. Do good to others the innocent boy sha papa's sins go catcham.
what abt those dat are dying in Nigeria? are they also dying because of their parents sins. Naija poor mentality. All man must die, dat's our common destiny.
Re: US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC by polofemo: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hedonini:

So everyone that dies in an accident paid for the sins of his parents? You see your life for ground?

It is relative. Whatever you so you shall reap. The father or the family knows best whether it is their sins that has caught up with them. Education or science doesn't stop this. One thing I know is that if you shed blood or commit any evil you will pay with blood either you or your generation. Don't be deceived!

2 Likes

Re: US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC by akdjr(m): 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
Initially I use to think it is only in Nigeria that things like this happen until a friend of mine died of a similar accident like this last year in same USA. May the fortitude to bear the lost be on the family. And to the victims, I know you will be resting now and not out here stressing.
Re: US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
polofemo:

It is relative. Whatever you so you shall reap. The father or the family knows best whether it is their sins that has caught up with them. Education or science doesn't stop this. One thing I know is that if you shed blood or commit any evil you will pay with blood either you or your generation. Don't be deceived!

This argument is unconvincing, for the simple reason that time and chance happens to us all. Everything else is plain conjecture and permutation.

The only condition that would validate your argument is that every instance of tragedy is a direct consequence of the sins of the victim's forebears. In other words, for every accident or tragic event that befalls anyone, it must mean that himself, , his parents grandparents, or forefathers must have committed a crime that the victim is paying for. How does this sound? Well that's it.
Re: US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC by AmazingELixir: 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Na wao! So this accident look finish na Nigerians wey dhan manage escape from the shit hole of a country naim e go kee

Village pipu! Village pipu!! from Edo state tough ooh!
Re: US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC by jude33084(m): 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
Sympathy to the dead parents

Igbinedion and Edo state make I no talk yet

undecided
Re: US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC by poseidon12: 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:

A role model to many in Edo State? What kind of person would take Lucky Igbinedion as a role model? This is why political scientists said that people get the leadership they deserve, and also why Nigeria remains poor in spite of the huge resources.
Re: US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC by jude33084(m): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
AmazingELixir:
shocked shocked shocked

Na wao! So this accident look finish na Nigerians wey dhan manage escape from the shit hole of a country naim e go kee

Village pipu! Village pipu!! from Edo state tough ooh!

Those guys didn't escape the hole, their parents cause the hole and ran away undecided
Re: US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC by jude33084(m): 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:

I can sense the sarcascism grin
Re: US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC by uvie66: 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Nigerian mentality
which one be Nigerian mentality, when e papa dey chop Edo people money weytin you talk.
Re: US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC by lexy2014: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
Olu20090:
You notice the fake names the children of these criminals use while attending universities abroad? I once met one and his name was Philip Frankeistein. You won't know his father is a governor in Nigeria!

Can u show us d fake names in this whole episode?
Re: US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC by uvie66: 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
slimfit1:

RIP brove death has no class do the right thing. Do you see the roads in Benin. If you leave a good legacy for your people they will always pray for you and even remember you for good.
Especially when it rains, Ugbowo axis.
Re: US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC by bjjose: 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
After clubing
Re: US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC by uvie66: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Nigerian mentality
which one be Nigerian mentality, when e papa dey chop Edo people money weytin you talk.

1 Like

Re: US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC by livebullet(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
They stole so much from Edo state. Put many teachers out of work, sent many pensioners to their early grave... Embezzled funds without restriction... This is all I have to say.
@ Lucky Igbins happy new year Mr Ex Gov
Re: US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC by ChiefSupplier55(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
eyaaa RIP my man............ my your fathers sin nt hold responsible...........
Abeg oooo rich folks of Nigeria sending you kid to abroad wont guarantee there safety biko ehh

ehhhm abeg you all look in to this my signature...... jst make you order and i wil see to it ooooo
Re: US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC by ChiefSupplier55(m): 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
][/colorful thing]
Re: US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Nigerian mentality

The thing tire me my brother, nonsense mentality
Re: US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC by polofemo: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hedonini:

This argument is unconvincing, for the simple reason that time and chance happens to us all. Everything else is plain conjecture and permutation.

The only condition that would validate your argument is that every instance of tragedy is a direct consequence of the sins of the victim's forebears. In other words, for every accident or tragic event that befalls anyone, it must mean that himself, , his parents grandparents, or forefathers must have committed a crime that the victim is paying for. How does this sound? Well that's it.

Like I said, the family knows best whether it is a payback time or not. It just has to be for a reason, either to give glory to God or it could be anything. Consider Lazarus and the man born blind in the Bible, the calamities that befell them was simply to glorify God not because of their sins. I tell you the truth, it could also happen because of the evil the father or forefathers has committed
Re: US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC by Chidex50(m): 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Nigerian mentality
Nothing like Nigerian mentality.It's the truth.After stealing our money while making here uninhabitable,Then your kids are abroad.Karma will definitely do its work.Always stand for the truth.

1 Like

Re: US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC by saajus: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
Report came that he was returning home from Club and he's drunk. Don't drink and drive. Please take Uber/Taxi if you are drunk.

Youths, don't die for any politicians. Their children are enjoying in obodo oyibo. Even MC Oluomo children are not in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio Chooses Broom Over Umbrella During Rainfall In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC / Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.