Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo (4399 Views)

What 188MW Geometric Power Plant Means For Aba Residents / What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election / Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by Whiteangel1234: 8:39am On Feb 17, 2019
See attached photos

Re: Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by harkandey(m): 8:43am On Feb 17, 2019
who tell you that it's buhari postponed the election, bad belle everywhere

9 Likes

Re: Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by slimfit1(m): 8:45am On Feb 17, 2019
Look at the market after later iPod members go dey do like say na there house fine pass.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by DavidEsq(m): 8:46am On Feb 17, 2019
See how horrible the place is. Last time I went down there, I was so irritated by the environment that I got serious fever and was itching all over. Told my bro I wld never come down no more, even if I hear that Angel Gabriel won the gubernatorial election there angry. Merely looking at these pics makes my skin crawl: traumatizing memories. Damn angry!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by globemoney: 8:48am On Feb 17, 2019
With the was this place is looking, if Abia people dont vote APGA at all levels then they are indeed the cause of their problem smh

12 Likes

Re: Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by Preshy561(f): 8:49am On Feb 17, 2019
slimfit1:
Look at the market after later iPod members go dey do like say na there house fine pass.
At least, the market wasn't littered unlike the ibadan market I use to see here.

You guys won't stay in a thread without tribal hogwash.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:49am On Feb 17, 2019
slimfit1:

That's a village... Ogbeni

You mind showing us yours in ogbomosho cave where you typing from

8 Likes

Re: Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by AtikuMeansJobs: 8:49am On Feb 17, 2019
ZOMBIEFIED ZOMBIES has made Buhari-dementia believes he has already won this up coming election.
He will soon receive the shock of his life.
He would be tought the greatest lessons of is life.

#BuhariMustGo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by bender79: 8:49am On Feb 17, 2019
Yes o!Aba vote will make Atiku-Obi win. Nonsense!!

5 Likes

Re: Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by Preshy561(f): 8:50am On Feb 17, 2019
DavidEsq:
See how horrible the place is. Last time I went down there, I was so irritated by the environment that I got serious fever and was itching all over. Told my bro I wld never come down no more, even if I hear that Angel Gabriel won the gubernatorial election there angry
Liar Mohammed.

4 Likes

Re: Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by DavidEsq(m): 8:57am On Feb 17, 2019
Preshy561:

Liar Mohammed.

And wats my gain. Have u ever driven or walked along PH road, Aba. Eeewwwww!!!!! Oluwa sad!!! The wormsss cry cry cry cry. Pls can I still eat dis morning. I'm almost convulsive with trauma ryt now .
I attended National high school, Aba and I lived at no 3, umuagbai street, beside umaugbai sec sch. I guess u know they are on the same road. Guess wat road... Eeewwwww embarassed

12 Likes

Re: Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by Preshy561(f): 9:01am On Feb 17, 2019
DavidEsq:

And wats my gain. Have u ever driven or walked along PH road, Aba. Eeewwwww!!!!! Oluwa sad!!! The wormsss cry cry cry cry. Pls can I still eat dis morning. I'm almost convulsive with trauma ryt now .
I attended National high school, Aba and I lived at no 3, umuagbai street, beside umaugbai sec sch. I guess u know they are on the same road. Guess wat road... Eeewwwww embarassed
Ana akogheri

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by DavidEsq(m): 9:05am On Feb 17, 2019
Preshy561:

Ana akogheri
Si ebe'a puo, jor

4 Likes

Re: Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by ruggedtimi(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2019
lol funny post, so the poster knows all the abians mindset

1 Like

Re: Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by RTSC: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2019
bender79:
Yes o!Aba vote will make Atiku-Obi win. Nonsense!!
No.
It will contribute to his victory. No single bloc votes can make anyone president.

He certainly can't win without those votes, which I am sure you are hoping he doesn't get.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by Indispensable85(m): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2019
Look at how the nyamiri killed English on his FB.
see how filthy d environment is.

6 Likes

Re: Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by supereagle(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2019
harkandey:
who tell you that it's buhari postponed the election, bad belle everywhere

What do you want the children of hatred to say other than blaming Buhari even when they have headache. When NASS delayed INEC budget, they did not talk.
Re: Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2019
grin
Situation in Aba and PDP grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by IamPatriotic(m): 10:24am On Feb 17, 2019
Aba is Lagos latrine tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by Hotfreeze: 10:38am On Feb 17, 2019
IamPatriotic:

Aba is worse than a latrine.

It is like an abandoned shrine.

7 Likes

Re: Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by Hotfreeze: 10:40am On Feb 17, 2019
Preshy561:

At least, the market wasn't littered unlike the ibadan market I use to see here.

You guys won't stay in a thread without tribal hogwash.

Nyamiri, weren't you the one laughing at your fellow Nyamiri calling someone towel head just yesterday night?

Now, you flatheaded hypocrite are crying.

Anyamiri - Eyes of water

2 Likes

Re: Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by PMBuhariGCFR: 10:52am On Feb 17, 2019
Aba. That is why I hate you people
Re: Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by Chipink(f): 11:10am On Feb 17, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Nyamiri, weren't you the one laughing at your fellow Nyamiri calling someone towel head just yesterday night?

Now, you flatheaded hypocrite are crying.

Anyamiri - Eyes of water

Abobaku today na Sunday oh no start fight.
Afonja
CONEHEAD
Yoruba
Ofe Mmanu

Don't make me start today oh

1 Like

Re: Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by Manbiggs(m): 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
The best men for the job
Re: Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by nwanyionitsha: 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
Indispensable85:
Look at how the nyamiri killed English on his FB.
see how filthy d environment is.
But omo afonjas have been destroying english both written and spelt on nairaland and other social media platforms na.
If we complain they will say English isn't my language or are you perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by nwanyionitsha: 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Ok

Re: Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by nwanyionitsha: 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by nwanyionitsha: 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
Chipink:

Abobaku today na Sunday oh no start fight.
Afonja
CONEHEAD
Yoruba
Ofe Mmanu

Don't make me start today oh
Is it this abobaku?

2 Likes

Re: Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by Indispensable85(m): 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
But omo afonjas have been destroying english both written and spelt on nairaland and other social media platforms na.
If we complain they will say English isn't my language or are you perfect.

I'm not perfect ooo
I just pointed out what I observed.
Re: Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by ipodstinks: 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
This place can't be aba according to osus.
Re: Aba Residents Preparing To Vote Atiku- Obi Before Election Call Off- Photo by ipodstinks: 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hotfreeze:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking! Lawan, Buni, Badaru Meet Atiku, Set To Decamp To PDP (pictures/video) / Governor ikpaezu Bought 2021 Range Rover To Actress Chika. / How The Presidential Ballot Paper Looks Like (PHOTO):

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.