Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

What Is Becomerich's Obsession With Maps? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Becomerich's Obsession With Maps? (635 Views)

2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps / Regarding The Obsession With Graphic Photos On Nairaland / Ayanle456 Is Here To Feed Your Obsession With Somalis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Becomerich's Obsession With Maps? by Mobinga: 1:30am On Aug 25, 2010
I don't understand him. All he does is to upload some wack maps on almost every thread he posts on.

Becomrich0:

Stop telling lies. I remember coming to nigeria  years ago , and I went to new york to take my flight to nigeria , I had to see someone in new york. It was a direct flight from new york to lagos. And also from Lagos to New york on my return before coming back to canada. It was nigeria airways then. I cant remember the years. But I took several flight from the USA to Nigeria direct and return back through the USA. Your information is not correct.

Good , but we still have problem. Jonathan ethnics group claim they are the 4th largest in nigeria. See picture. we still have problem.  This account for why Jonathan has refuses to carry out true reform in nigeria and pays lip services.
What does that have to do wit the subject??

And then he uploads another map.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/311161_untitluntitlxtitlx_JPGec39df74cc4e37bc1e7059f511018067
Re: What Is Becomerich's Obsession With Maps? by Mobinga: 1:37am On Aug 25, 2010
Damn!!

Becomrich0:

What I get from her statement is that she is saying half of port harcourt is Okrika and the other half is Ikwerre. The north of the red land is Ikwerre , while the south is Okrika. This is what her statement means. I hope I make sense.

no u don't!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/311454_untitledww_JPGe32d992d1a3e6a313d62c1a83ee0786c
Re: What Is Becomerich's Obsession With Maps? by Mobinga: 1:43am On Aug 25, 2010
Re: What Is Becomerich's Obsession With Maps? by 1104(f): 2:07am On Aug 25, 2010
Hes a fool,
I already told him that,
why upload maps that people wont understand
not everyone is into GIS and he knows that.
besides the map is even wrong anyway!
Re: What Is Becomerich's Obsession With Maps? by tpiah: 2:40am On Aug 25, 2010
@ topic

that was before.

now he's obsessed with white American women and photos of biracial people.
Re: What Is Becomerich's Obsession With Maps? by Mobinga: 2:49am On Aug 25, 2010
lol. . . yeah i saw that
Re: What Is Becomerich's Obsession With Maps? by mamagee3(f): 11:46pm On Aug 25, 2010
I think he's fascinated with geography. . .

Or he's probably thinking of a safe route to escape from Nigeria. grin
Re: What Is Becomerich's Obsession With Maps? by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 26, 2010
mama-gee:

I think he's fascinated with geography. . .

Or he's probably thinking of a safe route to escape from Nigeria. grin

since its profit oriented then, He should start paying taxes to google for the overuse of their maps

[size=5pt]Just learnt there's a Nigerian version of google earth coming out  soon with becomrich starring as a model for the tv ads [/size]lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Becomerich's Obsession With Maps? by mamagee3(f): 12:28am On Aug 26, 2010
mdsocks:

since its profit oriented then, He should start paying taxes to google for the overuse of their maps

[size=5pt]Just learnt there's a Nigerian version of google earth coming out  soon with becomrich starring as a model for the tv ads [/size]lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Becomerich's Obsession With Maps? by Hardballer(m): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2010
lmao @ topic

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Nigerian Girl? / Week 27 Game / Meet The Ugliest Girl Of Nl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.