Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

"You Are The Epitome Of Black Excellence" - Naomi Campbell Meets Ngozi Iweala - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are The Epitome Of Black Excellence" - Naomi Campbell Meets Ngozi Iweala (1595 Views)

Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala / Naomi Campbell And The Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Dance Kids Hang Out In Lagos / Femi Otedola With Naomi Campbell At Arise Fashion Meet And Greet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Are The Epitome Of Black Excellence" - Naomi Campbell Meets Ngozi Iweala by Amagite(m): 8:59am On Feb 17, 2019
Top British model, Naomi Campbell has taken to Instagram to pour encomium on former Nigerian Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, after meeting her at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

Elated Naomi shared a photo with her and expressed how inspired she is by Ngozi's intelligence and vision. She wrote;

"The only person I wanted to meet this year at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland �� The BRILLIANT & BEAUTIFUL Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala; globally acclaimed economist, Nigeria’s first female Minister of Finance, active board member for a variety of large and impactful organizations like the African Risk Capacity, Standard Chartered Bank and Twitter - she’s one of Fortune’s 50 Greatest World Leaders in 2015 and Forbes Top 100 Most Powerful Women In The World, 2011-2014 �� Ngozi, you are the epitome of #BLACKEXCELLENCE and a trailblazer for women around the world!! ✊� I’m inspired by your intelligence and vision, you are history in the making � #BlackHistoryMonth ���♥️"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/02/you-are-the-epitome-of-black-excellence-naomi-campbell-elated-to-meet-ngozi-iweala.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "You Are The Epitome Of Black Excellence" - Naomi Campbell Meets Ngozi Iweala by amaniro: 9:06am On Feb 17, 2019
Ngozi Okonji Iweala has been making Nigeria and the whole Africa proud.

That reminds me, Where is that Absconded Kemi?

3 Likes

Re: "You Are The Epitome Of Black Excellence" - Naomi Campbell Meets Ngozi Iweala by amaniro: 9:07am On Feb 17, 2019
I'd like if Atiku comes in power he should give Mrs Ngozi a Juicy position.

1 Like

Re: "You Are The Epitome Of Black Excellence" - Naomi Campbell Meets Ngozi Iweala by crestedaguiyi: 9:07am On Feb 17, 2019
Yeye dey worry the guy above me

1 Like

Re: "You Are The Epitome Of Black Excellence" - Naomi Campbell Meets Ngozi Iweala by booblacain(m): 9:11am On Feb 17, 2019
Naomi is getting more involved in Africa and African happenings lately. I see a self awaking or realization in her that most blacks in the diaspora are still shying away from, which in turn continues to make them slaves and third class.

1 Like

Re: "You Are The Epitome Of Black Excellence" - Naomi Campbell Meets Ngozi Iweala by majamajic(m): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2019
amaniro:
I'd like if Atiku comes in power he should give Mrs Ngozi a Juicy position.

she is not begging for positions, she always has a waiting top job at World Bank,

3 Likes

Re: "You Are The Epitome Of Black Excellence" - Naomi Campbell Meets Ngozi Iweala by izzou(m): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2019
grin cheesy

It really doesn't matter, but I just like how this woman Always look African wherever she goes

Even in very influential events, where people are suited up, Aunty Ngoo will still knack her Ankara grin

It really doesn't matter, but I just like that about her

4 Likes

Re: "You Are The Epitome Of Black Excellence" - Naomi Campbell Meets Ngozi Iweala by decatalyst(m): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2019
Celebrating hardwork and excellence.

She is truly an African icon...well written on his choice of attires and manner of presentation.

We would always miss Dora Akunyili. smiley
Re: "You Are The Epitome Of Black Excellence" - Naomi Campbell Meets Ngozi Iweala by dkronicle(m): 9:19am On Feb 17, 2019
To give ngozi iweala belle just de hungry me. grin grin
Re: "You Are The Epitome Of Black Excellence" - Naomi Campbell Meets Ngozi Iweala by decatalyst(m): 9:24am On Feb 17, 2019
dkronicle:

You want to give your ancestors belle abi?

5 Likes

Re: "You Are The Epitome Of Black Excellence" - Naomi Campbell Meets Ngozi Iweala by pocohantas(f): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2019
izzou:
grin cheesy

It really doesn't matter, but I just like how this woman Always look African wherever she goes

Even in very influential events, where people are suited up, Aunty Ngoo will still knack her Ankara grin

It really doesn't matter, but I just like that about her

The kind of woman young girls should follow on Twitter and model their lives after. They refused, they say it is Toke Makinwa and that one wey dey twerk.

4 Likes

Re: "You Are The Epitome Of Black Excellence" - Naomi Campbell Meets Ngozi Iweala by Evablizin(f): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2019
dkronicle:
SHM.

Re: "You Are The Epitome Of Black Excellence" - Naomi Campbell Meets Ngozi Iweala by Evablizin(f): 9:40am On Feb 17, 2019
decatalyst:

You want to give your ancestors belle abi?
That guy don't have respect at all.

Re: "You Are The Epitome Of Black Excellence" - Naomi Campbell Meets Ngozi Iweala by AHCB: 9:45am On Feb 17, 2019
Even with all the global recognition and achievements, she still failed in her capacity as minister of finance during her stint with the ever corrupt persons in the PDP.
Re: "You Are The Epitome Of Black Excellence" - Naomi Campbell Meets Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 17, 2019
AHCB:
Even with all the global recognition and achievements, she still failed in her capacity as minister of finance during her stint with the ever corrupt persons in the PDP.

They are here.

You must be in sifia pain.

Pray that you or any of your generation gets close to what she is in your lifetime, Amen.

Shalom
Re: "You Are The Epitome Of Black Excellence" - Naomi Campbell Meets Ngozi Iweala by AHCB: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2019
Awol1:

They are here.

You must be in sifia pain.
Re: "You Are The Epitome Of Black Excellence" - Naomi Campbell Meets Ngozi Iweala by MJBOLT: 9:52am On Feb 17, 2019
dkronicle:

Re: "You Are The Epitome Of Black Excellence" - Naomi Campbell Meets Ngozi Iweala by MJBOLT: 9:53am On Feb 17, 2019
are you not part of them?

pocohantas:

The kind of woman young girls should follow on Twitter and model their lives after. They refused, they say it is Toke Makinwa and that one wey dey twerk.

Re: "You Are The Epitome Of Black Excellence" - Naomi Campbell Meets Ngozi Iweala by decatalyst(m): 10:10am On Feb 17, 2019
Evablizin:
That guy don't have respect at all.

He just chose to display his stupidity.
Re: "You Are The Epitome Of Black Excellence" - Naomi Campbell Meets Ngozi Iweala by Chipink(f): 11:51am On Feb 17, 2019
pocohantas:

ur moniker though
Re: "You Are The Epitome Of Black Excellence" - Naomi Campbell Meets Ngozi Iweala by Thales01: 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Folks like mompha and hushpuppy who blow their trumpets gratuitously should borrow a leaf from Ngozi iweala.She is a very humble and tactiturn woman yet her lofty achievements speak for her.It is only folks who don't have any remarkable achievement to their name that would feel the compulsion and need to brag.
MORAL LESSON:It is foolhardy to inordinately pride oneself in material things like cars,houses e.t.c because these things are fleeting.Instead,one should strive to make indelible imprints on the sands of time for which one would be remembered and lauded for a very longtime.
Re: "You Are The Epitome Of Black Excellence" - Naomi Campbell Meets Ngozi Iweala by TimiRume(f): 12:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
pocohantas:

If they follow women like this men would start importing girlfriends and wives. Nigerian men would avoid Nigerian women like the plague. Forget, women are not stupid. I'm not saying Ngozi Okonji is stupid, but her type is not spoilt with choice cool
Re: "You Are The Epitome Of Black Excellence" - Naomi Campbell Meets Ngozi Iweala by pocohantas(f): 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
TimiRume:
If they follow women like this men would start importing girlfriends and wives. Nigerian men would avoid Nigerian women like the plague. Forget, women are not stupid. I'm not saying Ngozi Okonji is stupid, but her type is not spoilt with choice cool

Why? cheesy
Re: "You Are The Epitome Of Black Excellence" - Naomi Campbell Meets Ngozi Iweala by TimiRume(f): 10:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
pocohantas:

Why? cheesy
For obvious reasons. Very intelligent, independent, assertive,charismatic are not traits that appeal to many men.

(1) (Reply)

Trouble In DMW As Davido And Perruzi are at war Over Chioma / True Or False : Dressing Half Naked Stops Your Man From Cheating / Cute Photos Of Burna Boy And His Girlfriend, Stefflondon At The 2019 BET Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.