Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Video Of Imam Telling Moslems Not To Vote For Atiku because Of Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Imam Telling Moslems Not To Vote For Atiku because Of Obi (1057 Views)

Dino Melaye: I Dumped Saraki For Atiku Because Atiku Is A Great Man / Sultan of sokoto is the head of Hausa/Fulani Moslems Not us / Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Imam Telling Moslems Not To Vote For Atiku because Of Obi by shortgun(m): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tIu0w9jmkM

Is this not hate speech?
He is telling his congregation not to vote for Atiku because Peter Obi is Igbo that killed Their leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Imam Telling Moslems Not To Vote For Atiku because Of Obi by OkunrinOloro: 9:25am On Feb 17, 2019
Go form una own Sharia country, you no gree.

You will forever remain as wretched, illiterate parasites and street beggars that nature created you to be.

Let me see any of these MOOSLIME Almajiris beggars come to beg me for money after Church service today. I will simply ignore them. Let them go and beg allah or muric for money

[img]https://i./3NrNl.gif[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Imam Telling Moslems Not To Vote For Atiku because Of Obi by shortgun(m): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
grin grin
Why are u shining ur incomplete teeth?
Re: Video Of Imam Telling Moslems Not To Vote For Atiku because Of Obi by crestedaguiyi: 9:30am On Feb 17, 2019
And he is yet to be arrested yet the PDP spokesman in Kaduna is in custody

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Imam Telling Moslems Not To Vote For Atiku because Of Obi by OkunrinOloro: 9:34am On Feb 17, 2019
Bros no vex, I was just "renting" space. Go back and read my comment.

shortgun:

Why are u shining ur incomplete teeth?
Re: Video Of Imam Telling Moslems Not To Vote For Atiku because Of Obi by MyMouth(m): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2019
Hate speech how Did he ask them to kill anyone or call for violence ? What's the difference between what he said and what is being posted here on nairaland everyday? The pdp guy asked people to murder anyone that voted for the apc, go and watch the video!
Re: Video Of Imam Telling Moslems Not To Vote For Atiku because Of Obi by shortgun(m): 9:51am On Feb 17, 2019
MyMouth:
Hate speech how Did he ask them to kill anyone or call for violence ? What's the difference between what he said and what is being posted here on nairaland everyday? The pdp guy asked people to murder anyone that voted for the apc, go and watch the video!
It's unbelievable how u didn't see anything wrong when religious leaders use their office to incite followers.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Imam Telling Moslems Not To Vote For Atiku because Of Obi by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 17, 2019
Peter Obi is a Christian
Osibanjo is a Christian as well.

So his followers are zombies that cannot choose for themselves ?
Re: Video Of Imam Telling Moslems Not To Vote For Atiku because Of Obi by iceboy4752(m): 9:52am On Feb 17, 2019
shortgun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tIu0w9jmkM

Is this not hate speech?
He is telling his congregation not to vote for Atiku because Peter Obi is Igbo that killed Their leaders.
Hmm.

I don't know if it's Hausa I don't understand anymore, but I didn't hear anything like "don't vote for Atiku." undecided
Re: Video Of Imam Telling Moslems Not To Vote For Atiku because Of Obi by durangokid: 10:00am On Feb 17, 2019
badboywizzy:
Peter Obi is a Christian
Osibanjo is a Christian as well.

So his followers are zombies that cannot choose for themselves ?
. Since I know the Fulani Muslim altitude towards Christian igbo I never give anything to those almagiri and Fulani beggers that roam around

1 Like

Re: Video Of Imam Telling Moslems Not To Vote For Atiku because Of Obi by MyMouth(m): 10:05am On Feb 17, 2019
shortgun:

It's unbelievable how u didn't see anything wrong when religious leaders use their office to incite followers.
I see everything wrong with religious leaders using their office to incite followers, what am saying is that he did not ask them to go kill or resort to violence. Come to think of it, this type of massage is preached in some churches almost everyday.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Video - Bola Tinubu Leaked Tape Part 1 And 2 / Breaking News!! Buhari Beats Atiku, Wins Presidential Election In Osun / Atiku Might Lose This Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.