Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

2 Yoruba Brothers Arrested In US For Staging Fake Hate Crime - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Yoruba Brothers Arrested In US For Staging Fake Hate Crime (1186 Views)

I Used To admire 2 Yoruba Men / Report A Hate Crime By Nigerians Living In The UK Or USA To Their Authorities / How INEC Chair Stopped Chidoka From Staging ‘orubebe’ At Collation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Yoruba Brothers Arrested In US For Staging Fake Hate Crime by SluttanSlayer: 10:20am On Feb 17, 2019
Afonjas on the beat again

Two Yoruba brothers have been detained in the US by police officials in their roles in staging a fake hate crime directed to paint Trump and MAGA supporters as fascists and racist.

The two afonjas are being questioned in their roles in assisting Jussie Smollett who tried to manufacture a hate crime to make Trump supporters look bad and most of the media not only uncritically accepted his lies as facts for weeks, but attacked those who questioned the validity of his false story.

The two afonjas where paid $3,500 each by Jusie Smollett .

I know majority of afonja muslins hate Trump but must they take their treachery and lies to the US?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Yoruba Brothers Arrested In US For Staging Fake Hate Crime by sapoyoro(m): 10:22am On Feb 17, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

Two Yoruba brothers have been detained in the US by police officials in their roles in staging a fake hate crime directed to paint Trump and MAGA supporters as fascists and racist.

The two afonjas are being questioned in their roles in assisting Jussie Smollett who tried to manufacture a hate crime to make Trump supporters look bad and most of the media not only uncritically accepted his lies as facts for weeks, but attacked those who questioned the validity of his false story.

I know majority of afonja muslins hate Trump but must they take their treachery and lies to the US?

lol
Re: 2 Yoruba Brothers Arrested In US For Staging Fake Hate Crime by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 17, 2019
Okay I did a Google search and changed my comment

He actually did this

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/jussie-smollett-denies-homophobic-attack-14010420.amp

That guy's career is over

Wow , how stupid is he?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Yoruba Brothers Arrested In US For Staging Fake Hate Crime by thesicilian: 10:22am On Feb 17, 2019
And instead of just Two Nigerian brothers you decided to report it as Two Yoruba brothers in order to start your own tribal war here.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Yoruba Brothers Arrested In US For Staging Fake Hate Crime by BuhariAdvocate: 10:25am On Feb 17, 2019
undecided mumu where is your source? Besides this is not a crime .
SluttanSlayer:

1 Like

Re: 2 Yoruba Brothers Arrested In US For Staging Fake Hate Crime by SluttanSlayer: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2019
thesicilian:
And instead of just Two Nigerian brothers you decided to report it as Two Yoruba brothers in order to start your own tribal war here.

The brothers have been identified as Nigerian-born actors Abimbola “Abel” and Olabinjo “Ola” Osundairo

Let that sink in

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Yoruba Brothers Arrested In US For Staging Fake Hate Crime by Dottore: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2019
Dukpe219very:
Hi
Why don't you teach your brothers this your wonderful money making secrets abi they like poverty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Yoruba Brothers Arrested In US For Staging Fake Hate Crime by Dottore: 10:35am On Feb 17, 2019
Affffoooooonnnnjjjjaaaaaaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Yoruba Brothers Arrested In US For Staging Fake Hate Crime by SluttanSlayer: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Here is the source Mr zombie https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-16/smollett-hires-michael-cohens-criminal-defense-lawyer-assault-story-takes-dramatic

And FYI, this s a crime as the man at the center of all this reported to the police station . He will be charged for lodging a fake crime . he has also retained the service of a criminal defense lawyer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Yoruba Brothers Arrested In US For Staging Fake Hate Crime by sweerychick(f): 10:39am On Feb 17, 2019
What kinda news is this tongue

Anyway I know the news, which involved Jamal of Empire... Gosh I can't believe that Jamal staged the whole thing
Re: 2 Yoruba Brothers Arrested In US For Staging Fake Hate Crime by sweerychick(f): 10:44am On Feb 17, 2019
LiveByNight:
Okay I did a Google search and changed my comment

He actually did this

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/jussie-smollett-denies-homophobic-attack-14010420.amp

That guy's career is over

Wow , how stupid is he?
really stupid of him! I was just heartbroken when I heard it
Re: 2 Yoruba Brothers Arrested In US For Staging Fake Hate Crime by Justiceleague1: 10:45am On Feb 17, 2019
"Afonjas on the beat again"
OP yu dey fain troubu O hahahahahahahahaaaaa
Buhahahhhahhhahahahahaaa
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Yoruba Brothers Arrested In US For Staging Fake Hate Crime by mycar: 10:45am On Feb 17, 2019
Like someone pointed out, you don't have to sound silly please, they are Nigerians but that does not mean that their actions were right. They should be punished for their crime.

1 Like

Re: 2 Yoruba Brothers Arrested In US For Staging Fake Hate Crime by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 17, 2019
sweerychick:
really stupid of him! I was just heartbroken when I heard it

The funny thing is this guy maybe facing jail time for this
Why are fagguts always full of drama? Can't they be normal folks ?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Yoruba Brothers Arrested In US For Staging Fake Hate Crime by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 17, 2019
We are not surprise. These people are known to naturally lie and be deceptive. They have zero integrity as men. They have been doing this in Nigeria, especially against igbos for decades, now with Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. You think you can try this evil "in another man's, in somebody's land, haba afonjas." Glad that Trump now know them!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Yoruba Brothers Arrested In US For Staging Fake Hate Crime by sweerychick(f): 10:48am On Feb 17, 2019
LiveByNight:

The funny thing is this guy maybe facing jail time for this
Why are fagguts always full of drama? Can't they be normal folks ?
he has just killed his career
Re: 2 Yoruba Brothers Arrested In US For Staging Fake Hate Crime by daddytime(m): 10:51am On Feb 17, 2019
Busted attention-craving-pity-partyer
Re: 2 Yoruba Brothers Arrested In US For Staging Fake Hate Crime by BuhariAdvocate: 10:55am On Feb 17, 2019
undecided I think Yoruba still queue behind Igbo's in crime commit.
SluttanSlayer:

Here is the source Mr zombie https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-16/smollett-hires-michael-cohens-criminal-defense-lawyer-assault-story-takes-dramatic

And FYI, this s a crime as the man at the center of all this reported to the police station . He will be charged for lodging a fake crime . he has also retained the service of a criminal defense lawyer

1 Like

Re: 2 Yoruba Brothers Arrested In US For Staging Fake Hate Crime by Zuorom: 11:15am On Feb 17, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Two afonjas committed the crime, it's all over the news, it's even on CNN and BBC. They collected money from the actor to stage an attack on him and he came out to claim it was Trump supporters that did it

https://m.guardian.ng/life/nigerian-brothers-arrested-in-jussie-smolletts-attack-do-not-fit-profile/

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47269827

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2019/02/16/entertainment/jussie-smollett-attack/index.html

2 Likes

Re: 2 Yoruba Brothers Arrested In US For Staging Fake Hate Crime by nwanyionitsha: 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
Zuorom:

Two afonjas committed the crime, it's all over the news, it's even on CNN and BBC. They collected money from the actor to stage an attack on him and he came out to claim it was Trump supporters that did it

https://m.guardian.ng/life/nigerian-brothers-arrested-in-jussie-smolletts-attack-do-not-fit-profile/

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47269827

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2019/02/16/entertainment/jussie-smollett-attack/index.html
Abimbola and Olabinjo Osundairo

2 Likes

Re: 2 Yoruba Brothers Arrested In US For Staging Fake Hate Crime by ipodstinks: 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
grin Thank God, they are not facing firing squad like yanmiris drug dealers in Asia. Indonesia warning to osus, I will kill you all before you kill my people

1 Like

Re: 2 Yoruba Brothers Arrested In US For Staging Fake Hate Crime by Preshy561(f): 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
thesicilian:
I weak.
Fight too deh sweet some people
Re: 2 Yoruba Brothers Arrested In US For Staging Fake Hate Crime by SarkinYarki: 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
He chose the wrong Nigerian Tribe for such a job because they always sing
Re: 2 Yoruba Brothers Arrested In US For Staging Fake Hate Crime by Guestlander: 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
The guys were interrogated and released without charges!

"Due to new evidence as a result of today's interrogations, the individuals questioned by police in the Empire case have now been released without charging and detectives have additional investigative work to complete," the Chicago Police Department added in a statement.

Re: 2 Yoruba Brothers Arrested In US For Staging Fake Hate Crime by jakandeola(m): 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
Preshy561:
I weak. Fight too deh sweet some people
see wat am saying
Re: 2 Yoruba Brothers Arrested In US For Staging Fake Hate Crime by Preshy561(f): 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
jakandeola:
see wat am saying
What did I do?

(1) (Reply)

Salary Delay Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past - Gov Abdulfatah Ahmed (photos) / Speakership: Lawyer Seeks Disqualification Of Umar Bago / More Photos As Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.