Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

A Thread Breast, Breast Cancer, Breast Changes, Multiple Breasts Etc - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Thread Breast, Breast Cancer, Breast Changes, Multiple Breasts Etc (720 Views)

Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread Breast, Breast Cancer, Breast Changes, Multiple Breasts Etc by 2Ballz(m): 10:46am On Feb 17, 2019
This handle is seconded to Obs/Gyn thread. I will be in a humble service to afford my little hand of help to those having issues with breast related problems, only.

Be honest with yourself and ask the right question.
Re: A Thread Breast, Breast Cancer, Breast Changes, Multiple Breasts Etc by JedidahGold(f): 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
Good morning doc. I really appreciate you. Yesterday, I noticed that when i raise my right hand, I feel pain in my armpit down to the top of my breast. Though it started yesterday, and I have checked for lump but can't find any. The pain is not severe, it comes with when I move my hand or body. I will be 30 this June I am also busty with a bust size of 45.Pls help me sir. God bless you
Re: A Thread Breast, Breast Cancer, Breast Changes, Multiple Breasts Etc by 2Ballz(m): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
JedidahGold:
Good morning doc. I really appreciate you. Yesterday, I noticed that when i raise my right hand, I feel pain in my armpit down to the top of my breast. Though it started yesterday, and I have checked for lump but can't find any. The pain is not severe, it comes with when I move my hand or body. I will be 30 this June I am also busty with a bust size of 45.Pls help me sir. God bless you
Is this your first breastpain?
Are you ovulating?
Are you around your date to have your period, or menstruating?
Do you experience size changes?
Pregnant?
Nursing an infant?
Do you observe color changes to your breast?
Nipple charges?
Blood discharges?
Does this pain spread to the back?
Re: A Thread Breast, Breast Cancer, Breast Changes, Multiple Breasts Etc by JedidahGold(f): 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
This is my first time having this kind of pain. And according to menstrual calender, I have few days to my menstrual period. I am not nursing a child at the moment. I am also not pregnant because i have not had sexual contact for a while now. There is no colour changes or nipple discharge. Though the I am no longer feeling the pain in my breast and shoulder region, I am now feeling it at the back. I used paracetamol last night and this night too.
Re: A Thread Breast, Breast Cancer, Breast Changes, Multiple Breasts Etc by 2Ballz(m): 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
JedidahGold:
This is my first time having this kind of pain. And according to menstrual calender, I have few days to my menstrual period. I am not nursing a child at the moment. I am also not pregnant because i have not had sexual contact for a while now. There is no colour changes or nipple discharge. Though the I am no longer feeling the pain in my breast and shoulder region, I am now feeling it at the back. I used paracetamol last night and this night too.
It is a normal pain. Pain should subside after observing your cyclic flow, hopefully.
Kindly, allow a free rest and movement of the breast. Use a nursing bra preferably when going out or bras with extra support, not too tight as usual . Reduce (caffeinated) tea of any kind to avoid pains from fibrocystic changes. Low fat diet during breast pain is welcome. Using a cold compressor on the spot extra to the breast having this is okay too. The PCM used by you is an appropriate management, continue it use during this duress to alleviate symptom.
Re: A Thread Breast, Breast Cancer, Breast Changes, Multiple Breasts Etc by JedidahGold(f): 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
Thanks again Doc. To the glory of God Almighty, by the time I woke up this morning, the back pain has disappeared. You have been very helpful. God bless you and the works of your hand. Thanks so much
Re: A Thread Breast, Breast Cancer, Breast Changes, Multiple Breasts Etc by 2Ballz(m): 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
JedidahGold:
Thanks again Doc. To the glory of God Almighty, by the time I woke up this morning, the back pain has disappeared. You have been very helpful. God bless you and the works of your hand. Thanks so much

You're welcome.

@successfulhadi22.
Please mail me with kog315@yahoo.com. I can't figure how to read PM from Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of Hepatitis Infection & Their Treatments / Buy This Medicine To Cure Your Ulcer, Malaria E.t.c / (CORONAVIRUS) European Thrown Out Of Store In Ghana For Refusing Hand Sanitizer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.