Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

I Need Direction And Cost Of Transport From Ago Palace Way To Ilepeju - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Direction And Cost Of Transport From Ago Palace Way To Ilepeju (1323 Views)

Updated Cost Of Transport Around Lagos Major Routes For Workers / Direction And Transportation Cost From Ago Palace Way To Yaba / I Need Help With Direction And Cost Of Berger To Ketu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Direction And Cost Of Transport From Ago Palace Way To Ilepeju by MrSurd: 10:59am On Feb 17, 2019
I am new to lagos and i have an interview in ilepeju, i live in ago palace way. I have asked few people around and no one is giving me any reasonable answer. Pls i need to know the cost of transport and direction from Ago palace way to Ilepeju?, if you have idea please answer
Re: I Need Direction And Cost Of Transport From Ago Palace Way To Ilepeju by calberian: 11:18am On Feb 17, 2019
From Ago Palace Way, get to Cele (Probably a Keke) and cross over the pedestrian bridge at Cele.

Take a bus from Cele to "Oshodi-Oke" (bus rides right on the bridge).

(In contrast to Oshodi-Isale which goes down, beside and under the bridge)

Tell the driver/conductor that you're going to "Town Planning Way" so they'll drop you off shortly after the bridge at Oshodi.

From there you either walk or you take a bike depending on where exactly you're going to.

Either that or uber/taxify will save you lots of stress
Re: I Need Direction And Cost Of Transport From Ago Palace Way To Ilepeju by MrSurd: 11:24am On Feb 17, 2019
calberian:
From Ago Palace Way, get to Cele (Probably a Keke) and cross over the pedestrian bridge at Cele.

Take a bus from Cele to "Oshodi-Oke" (bus rides right on the bridge).

(In contrast to Oshodi-Isale which goes down, beside and under the bridge)

Tell the driver/conductor that you're going to "Town Planning Way" so they'll drop you off shortly after the bridge at Oshodi.

From there you either walk or you take a bike depending on where exactly you're going to.

Either that or uber/taxify will save you lots of stress

sir, how much do u think all this will cost?
Re: I Need Direction And Cost Of Transport From Ago Palace Way To Ilepeju by calberian: 11:31am On Feb 17, 2019
MrSurd:

sir, how much do u think all this will cost?

To/fro should be about #500. #50 to Cele, #100 to Oshodi-Oke and 100 bike to the street.

The return trip is the same: #100 bike to oshodi, #100 bus to Cele and #50 Keke to ago.

However, endeavour to have some extra change for any eventualities.

On the contrary, ensure that you're not going to any of those network marketing concerns. There are a number of them in Ilupeju. Ensure that the company has a veritable online presence.
Re: I Need Direction And Cost Of Transport From Ago Palace Way To Ilepeju by MrSurd: 11:37am On Feb 17, 2019
calberian:

To/fro should be about #500. #50 to Cele, #100 to Oshodi-Oke and 100 bike to the street.

The return trip is the same: #100 bike to oshodi, #100 bus to Cele and #50 Keke to ago.

However, endeavour to have some extra change for any eventualities.

On the contrary, ensure that you're not going to any of those network marketing concerns. There are a number of them in Ilupeju. Ensure that the company has a veritable online presence.

Thank you sir

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Work Permit / Unsuccessful Delivery. Item Wrongly Directed/item Forwarded/redirected / 9 Beautiful Countries That Will Pay You To Relocate There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.