Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

Buhari’s Administration Treats Osinbajo Like A Glorified Houseboy—Akin Osuntokun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Administration Treats Osinbajo Like A Glorified Houseboy—Akin Osuntokun (1622 Views)

Obasanjo Is Backing Peter Obi For President – Akin Osuntokun (Video, Pics) / Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG / Why Is Vice President Osinbajo Like This In These Pics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Administration Treats Osinbajo Like A Glorified Houseboy—Akin Osuntokun by oilyngbati(m): 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
The Yorubae muslims are coming for this man, who happens to be a Yoruba Christian. When awolowoe was alive, yoruoba muslims like SL Akintola attacked awolowoe, because to them, it was a taboo for the infidel (Yoruba Christians) to lead the yoruoba muslims. This was the root cause of operation wetie in the 1960s.
Today, yoruoba muslims are happy that they are firmly controlling yoruoba land. Tinubu is a muslim, all the governors in Yoruba land are muslims and all the obas are muslims as well.
May God deliver Yoruba Christians from this bondage.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Administration Treats Osinbajo Like A Glorified Houseboy—Akin Osuntokun by eyeview: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
livelymatilda22:

You can only fool your fellow gullible wailing zombies as usual
Just say "Amen" and leave grammar

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Administration Treats Osinbajo Like A Glorified Houseboy—Akin Osuntokun by livelymatilda22: 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
SeverusSnape:

You are most likely a muslim or probably a christian, and you believe in God, right?... No long talk, Just say "Amen". Believe you me, your life will become miserable.

Some people will just sit in one cave and make nonsense conclusions. I'm sure of mine, be sure of yours.
You called me a paid BMC.Yesterday and I said God or whatever you serve will punish your life if you lied and asked you to say Amen...But you refused and ran away like the hypocritical and lying wailing zombie that you are.
Kindly say Amen to that and I will follow suit.
Re: Buhari’s Administration Treats Osinbajo Like A Glorified Houseboy—Akin Osuntokun by SeverusSnape(m): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
livelymatilda22:

You called me a paid BMC.Yesterday and I said God or whatever you serve will punish your life if you lied and asked you to say Amen...But you refused and ran away like the hypocritical and lying wailing zombie that you are.
Kindly say Amen to that and I will follow suit.
AMEN!...Amen!!
Re: Buhari’s Administration Treats Osinbajo Like A Glorified Houseboy—Akin Osuntokun by livelymatilda22: 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
SeverusSnape:

AMEN!...Amen!!
Good...God or whatever you serve will surely punish you if I am not a paid BMC and vice versa.

Shameless lying hypocritical wailing zombie like you. Morning, afternoon and night, you don't get sleep jumping from one thread to another.. No sleep for the wicked... Shame will also be on you if you deactivate this account after February 23...i wobder the kind of evil human being you are...Tufiakwaa
Re: Buhari’s Administration Treats Osinbajo Like A Glorified Houseboy—Akin Osuntokun by SeverusSnape(m): 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Good...God or whatever you serve will surely punish you if I am not a paid BMC and vice versa.

Shameless lying hypocritical wailing zombie like you. Morning, afternoon and night, you don't get sleep jumping from one thread to another.. No sleep for the wicked... Shame will also be on you if you deactivate this account after February 23...i wobder the kind of evil human being you are...Tufiakwaa
grin grin

Seriously you're making me laugh - typical zombie. I'm just seeing this moniker for the first time and you're saying i called you BMC. I've said Amen. You too say the same... Please.
Re: Buhari’s Administration Treats Osinbajo Like A Glorified Houseboy—Akin Osuntokun by Corrinthians(m): 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
SeverusSnape:

Omenka the bigot will never change. Always saying trash, typing rubbish that ain't worth reading. Don't worry, your zombiesm will soon be cured.

So you're the same lying Awon Okoro Iyamuri as Salamrushdie, aka FarahAideed.

You're finished. I'd make sure you run away from this handle as well. Bloody bigoted liar.
Re: Buhari’s Administration Treats Osinbajo Like A Glorified Houseboy—Akin Osuntokun by SeverusSnape(m): 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
Corrinthians:
So you're the same lying Awon Okoro Iyamuri as Salamrushdie, aka FarahAideed.

You're finished. I'd make sure you run away from this handle as well. Bloody bigoted liar.
I dropped a prayer for that other zombie. Read it and type AMEN. The coward have refused to say amen. I hope you too won't chicken out omenka.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Administration Treats Osinbajo Like A Glorified Houseboy—Akin Osuntokun by livelymatilda22: 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
SeverusSnape:

grin grin

Seriously you're making me laugh - typical zombie. I'm just seeing this moniker for the first time and you're saying i called you BMC. I've said Amen. You too say the same... Please.
hahaha...That message was for your other account SalamRushdie ,answer me there to get your "Amen".

Continue fooling yourself.. Wailing Zombies are all the same
Re: Buhari’s Administration Treats Osinbajo Like A Glorified Houseboy—Akin Osuntokun by 7lives: 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
oilyngbati:
The Yorubae muslims are coming for this man, who happens to be a Yoruba Christian. When awolowoe was alive, yoruoba muslims like SL Akintola attacked awolowoe, because to them, it was a taboo for the infidel (Yoruba Christians) to lead the yoruoba muslims. This was the root cause of operation wetie in the 1960s.
Today, yoruoba muslims are happy that they are firmly controlling yoruoba land. Tinubu is a muslim, all the governors in Yoruba land are muslims and all the obas are muslims as well.
May God deliver Yoruba Christians from this bondage.

Akintola is a Christian, his name is Samuel Ladoke Akintola.
Re: Buhari’s Administration Treats Osinbajo Like A Glorified Houseboy—Akin Osuntokun by Gandollaar(f): 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
haywire07:
Sentiments aside, Osibanjo is more functional and popular than when Atiku was a vice

But Who will read all these?

Please how old were you when Atiku was vice?
Re: Buhari’s Administration Treats Osinbajo Like A Glorified Houseboy—Akin Osuntokun by rainylad(f): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
Osibande the afonja 'mere commissioner' also known as "Prof were,where,ware we were" and Trader-moni street hawker is a glorified house-boy in Ado -Rock villa...It is obvious

grin angry
Re: Buhari’s Administration Treats Osinbajo Like A Glorified Houseboy—Akin Osuntokun by rainylad(f): 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
Meanwhile it this house-boy afonjas fool themselves into believing he will be voted in by Northerners to be President in 2023..

Mumus smiley
Re: Buhari’s Administration Treats Osinbajo Like A Glorified Houseboy—Akin Osuntokun by oilyngbati(m): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
7lives:

Akintola is a Christian, his name is Samuel Ladoke Akintola.
SL Akintola was born a Christian, but later converted to Islam after extensive visitation to the north. It was during one of his numerous trips to the north that he met with the sarduana of Sokoto, Ahmadu Bello, who convinced him to break ranks with Awolowoe, a Yoruba Christian.

Get the autobiography of chief S.L Akintola. You can find this book in most book stores in SW.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Have Christians Done Wrong / IPOB: ECOWAS Court Struck Out Nnamdi Kanu's Petition / Obaseki’s Defection To PDP Insignificant – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.