Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] (33896 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins / Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by NOC1(m): 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
Blacklord0739:

Someone like you should be sent to prison for supporting corruption, stupid person of the highest order,Nonsense.

Prove that he stole the money he promised his supporters lazy thing.
He told you that he is not touching federal or state government money.
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Bizibi(m): 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
seunmsg:
Reno is just so stupid. What’s the big deal about this?

I even heard there is a part two where Tinubu called Igbo people Okoro. What’s derogatory in that? Anybody that lives in Lagos knows that okoro is a jovial name we call igbos. I know igbos who even call themselves okoro. It’s no big deal.
OK!!!!! No be only jovial....
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Quorax: 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Almost all governors who served for 1999 to 2007 with Tinubu are today broke but yet Tinubu is today still richer than many Nigerian states combined yet his supporters are the ones accusing Atiku of being corrupt ... Tinubu remains the most corrupt Nigerian living or dead as far as sane people are concerned !!!
aside his political evils and greed, I respect him for his business acumen. The man is smart. You have to give him that.

Like you rightly stated, he is contemporaries have long lost their lustre. It takes a good sense of vision to accomplish that kind of long lasting fame.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by lagdmark(m): 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
orion7:
alausa na your cbn ?
Tinubu Ole Buruku somebody, Barawo!
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Our leaders are just heartless

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by lozanni(m): 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
awelekiti:
We don hear am jare. It's been published in the popular national dailies already. Who doesn't know Tinubu? My annoyance is his comparing himself with papa Awolowo...a political thug comparing himself with a descent man. See, what has been happening since yesterday morning, from election postponment to setting ablaze of INEC buses and trucks carrying card readers to some states by hoodlums, to detection of huge printed ballot papers running into millions in kano, are a clear indication that God is at work. Tinubu's leaked video is a further proof of APC's desperation. As they're planning it, God is exposing them.

Exactly my thoughts. Awolowo was a very decent man compared to Tinubu who believes that the end justifies the means.
Since Bubu got the Presidential ticket, you hardly walk pass an APC guy in Lagos without them repeating what Tinubu told them earlier on : 'Awon Ibo, aiye yi'. In english language, this means: ' You ibos, your life will not get better'. This coming from a man who wants the Presidency in 2023?
Pride goes before a fall, as the popular saying goes. God has taken note of Tinubu's unreasonable arrogance and hate speech against an innocent group and has started passing his divine judgement against him.
The above revelations are only just the beginning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
Quorax:

I am not Yoruba, but I share same sentiment. It is an insult on Pa Awo to compare Tinubu to him. It is completely insulting.
You can say that again and that's why afenifere(not the suspended members) are never in consonance with Tinubu. He's a political thug who prides himself in election rigging and selfish ambition

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by hfc80: 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
So what is wrong with his comments? Every politicians will say the same thing or even more
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Slynation(m): 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hahahhahahahahahhahahahaha...... This is seriously seriousgrin
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Slynation(m): 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
awelekiti:
We don hear am jare. It's been published in the popular national dailies already. Who doesn't know Tinubu? My annoyance is his comparing himself with papa Awolowo...a political thug comparing himself with a descent man. See, what has been happening since yesterday morning, from election postponment to setting ablaze of INEC buses and trucks carrying card readers to some states by hoodlums, to detection of huge printed ballot papers running into millions in kano, are a clear indication that God is at work. Tinubu's leaked audio is a further proof of APC's desperation. As they're planning it, God is exposing them. Change indeed
No politician is decent.....!!
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
Who takes Reno Omokri serious, Is that a leaked tape?
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by sangresan(m): 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
He said it openly...And we have our indomie generation masturbating over here...Kids who don't know their left from right are forming opinions over Nigeria which even their parents couldn't decipher.

If you don't know that money is used to mobilise for elections, you're probably a slowpoke or a confirmed idiot.
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by kingkuntaval: 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
Only dogs will support on turd like tinubu.
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Slynation(m): 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
amaniro:

Is like you love to be awarded a ban. I wonder why seun allows his Moderators to be showing sentiments. They are meant to be neutral
Lol....same thought shaaah, that nigga might be wallowing on the ban list by nowgrin
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Numlock: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
helinues:

See hypocrite talking. You better dont start what you cant finish

Oga you're the Hypocrite here, start whatever you want to start mister.
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by buhariguy(m): 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
naijapips04:

This is,not from Reno. hold on to your frustration. ...Reno is still going to release the full tape.
pig reno is still going to release the doctored tape.
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
Slynation:

No politician is decent.....!!
Yea, true . But if you're not descent as a politician, dont pretend to be a saint .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Slynation(m): 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
sangresan:
He said it openly...And we have our indomie generation masturbating over here...Kids who don't know their left from right are forming opinions over Nigeria which even their parents couldn't decipher.

If you don't know that money is used to mobilise for elections, you're probably a slowpoke or a confirmed idiot.

Now he said it in the open....
Buh Atiku campaign groups did theirs in the close abigrin

Na who they catch red-handed be thief shaaah....!!
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by helinues: 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
Numlock:

Oga you're the Hypocrite here, start whatever you want to start mister.

I repeat again you are an hypocrite.

Get off my mentions.

Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Slynation(m): 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
awelekiti:
Yea, true . But if you're not descent as a politician, dont pretend to be a saint .

Unfortunately all Politicians claims to be a Saint....!!
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by RTSC: 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tinubu, I be your boy o.
Shey kin yoju?

3 million from alausa for pepper soup will not be a idea, sir.

I loyal. grin
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Numlock: 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
helinues:

I repeat again you are an hypocrite.

Get off my mentions.

Funny, i thought you said I shouldn't start what I can't finish then why are you telling me to get off your mention.

Chest beater.
Hypocrite

Spit on his forehead.
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by tolexy007(m): 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Mynd44:
This is a leaked take?
Smh
Reno can do better than this na….

but if it fayose, you b happy to hear it....Smh
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Slynation(m): 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
Unfortunately all Politicians claims to be a Saint....

I can remember vividly when Chibuike Rotimi Lukaku Amaechi said he doesn't like Money....!!grin
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by RTSC: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
Lagos is currently undergoing what the Bible calls "the locust, caterpillar and Pammerworm invasion".
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by LawrenceOnline: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
It's money politics in Nigeria, we all know it... That is why small political parties won't go far.
Re: Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

I am not aware that Tinubu is sharing money to people who already love me. Anyway the money is just a compensation for the suffering and hardship I brought upon them.

Tinubu is the governor of Alausa Bank of Nigeria and also my account officer.

ur royal 'high'-ness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman / "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths / Fayose Committed A Sin By Wearing The Islamic Regalia To The Eid Ground: Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.