Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Must Read! The Truth About Hellfire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read! The Truth About Hellfire (356 Views)

Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" / 9 Important Questions To Ask About Hellfire / Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read! The Truth About Hellfire by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
The teaching that God will punish sinners in hell fire is one of the major teachings of the christendom churches, but the fact remains that this has not always been the case.
Take for example, the verdict that God gave for the first sin ever committed in the Bible, "In the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For dust you are and to dust you will return.”(Gen. 2:19).
God did not say that they will go to Hellfire, rather they will die and return to dust, if the punishment for the father of all sinners Adam, is to die and turn to dust, forever forgotten, is it not injustice on God's part to punish Adams children in eternal fire.
Re: Must Read! The Truth About Hellfire by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: Must Read! The Truth About Hellfire by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
Some people refer to Revelation 20:15 as the basis for the teaching of hell fire, but Revelation 20:14, said that the lake of fire means second death, which is everlasting death, to be forgotten for ever!
Re: Must Read! The Truth About Hellfire by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
Also check out what Jeremiah 32:35( Furthermore, they built the high places of Baʹal in the Valley of the Son of Hinʹnom, in order to make their sons and their daughters pass through the fire to Moʹlech, something that I had not commanded them and that had never come into my heart to do such a detestable thing, causing Judah to sin.’)
God said that burning humans in fire has NEVER COME INTO HIS HEART!
Re: Must Read! The Truth About Hellfire by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hell fire is just a baseless theory formed by the early Roman Catholic Church, in order to ensure the loyalty of the believers to the church.
More like "disobey the church, and burn forever in hell"
But truthfully THERE IS NO HELLFIRE

2 Likes

Re: Must Read! The Truth About Hellfire by Dollywood(m): 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
Smh.. I'm just confused, someone will say there's hellfire another person will say there's no hell fire.
I'm delusional which one should we believe embarassed
Re: Must Read! The Truth About Hellfire by Chevrolet076(m): 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
there's hell fire, there is god, there is hereafter(resurrection), this religion is the right way,
etc,

please, how does this better our life? what do we stand to gain in these nonsense, except for some pastors buying private jets up and down, is there really any usefulness?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must Read! The Truth About Hellfire by Maxi3k(m): 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
Abeg I want to know what the daily routine in your heaven is like
Re: Must Read! The Truth About Hellfire by correctguy101(m): 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Dollywood:
Smh.. I'm just confused, someone will say there's hellfire another person will say there's no hell fire.
I'm delusional which one should we believe embarassed

cry

No need. The one way dey do you big pass my own cheesy

1 Like

Re: Must Read! The Truth About Hellfire by Reality11: 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Op the truth about hell fire is that

Their is nothing as such
It was created and serve as a tool to gain control and compile the gullible to their religion
Re: Must Read! The Truth About Hellfire by hahn(m): 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
Chevrolet076:
there's hell fire, there is god, there is hereafter(resurrection), this religion is the right way,
etc,

please, how does this better our life? what do we stand to gain in these nonsense, except for some pastors buying private jets up and down, is there really any usefulness?

Yes. So that pastors can keep on buying jets and building more mega buildings. Duh

(1) (Reply)

Church Members Disgrace Thief Caught Stealing Their Tithe In Delta State.(video) / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 / 5 Failed Prophecies Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.