Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,593 members, 7,955,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side (38411 Views)

Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach / Leicester City Sacks Craig Shakespeare As Coach / Chris Foerster Caught Sniffing Cocaine; Resigns As Coach (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side by FisifunKododada: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
Yeegbo amaka cheesy
Re: Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
ItzBIM:

Nigerian not Igbo

would you say same when it's a lazy youth doing drugs

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side by klever18(m): 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
odun360:
Former MFM FC Assistant Coach, Marcellinus Anyanwu, has been appointed coach of Arsenal U-17 team at the Arsenal Soccer School in Dubai.

Anyanwu was an assistant coach at MFM FC when Nduka Ugbade was in charge of the NPFL club.

Anyanwu has enjoyed steady rise in the UAE since 2013.

He announced his arrival in the country by winning the Inter Church Festival football tournament with the Holy Trinity Anglican Church team in 2013, a competition that had all churches in Dubai competing for the trophy.

Anyanwu joined Universal Sports Club after his exploits with the Holy Trinity Anglican Church.

He was in charge of the U-16, Academy and the school league team. He won three trophies with the Universal Sports Club.

He also had a stint with the German International School Sharjah UAE in 2017.

The Owerri, Imo State-born tactician whose role model is Marcelo Lippi became the first Nigerian to be appointed as a coach at the Arsenal Soccer School in Dubai.

He is popularly referred to as Marcelo Lippi by his players.

In 2011, Anyanwu was an Assistant Coach for Imo State at the Sports Festival in Port Harcourt.

Anyanwu said in an exclusive interview Daily Sports: “I am very excited to be part of the Arsenal Soccer School as a coach, it feels good to have been chosen to impact my knowledge on the team.

“I am ready to train, teach and tell the young lads about the philosophy of Arsenal football club.”

The Imo State indigene also revealed that he will like to contribute to the development of football in Nigeria at the youth level.

“With the experience and exposure i have gained over the years in grassroots football, I can take Nigeria to the next level,” he said.

Anyanwu holds a Diploma Certificate in coaching and Training from the Nigerian Institute of Sports (NIS), Lagos. He also has international coaching certificates from the English FA and the Italian FA.

www.reportminds.com/2019/02/arsenal-appoint-nigerian-as-coach-of.html?m=1

Re: Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side by ItzBIM(m): 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

would you say same when it's a lazy youth doing drugs

Absolutely, after all my education, I would be ashamed to judge a whole tribe based on one persons action.
Re: Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side by mrkings84(m): 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
Maket:
Up Nigerian!! Up
He is not a Biafran nor Igbo Amaka but a Nigerian.

Hahahaha.... grin
Re: Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side by gungab(m): 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Thats great

Check my Signature for quick data at cheap rate
Re: Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side by Teawhy2011: 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
Please l got invitation message from cdfipb Friday night,l applied for inspectorate cader during last year prison service recruitment. Who else got it?
Re: Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side by Baroba(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
He should come and coach the main Arsenal team.. Congratulations Mr Sunshine.
Re: Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
Congratulations man!, wishing you many good years ahead
Re: Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side by igboamakaaa: 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
Igboamakaaa !
Re: Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
And we are wondering why Assnal has been a total failure like the Okoros? Anything they touch goes bad!
Re: Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side by AbujaBlue: 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
Good for him, though the key words Arsenal youth team in Dubai were missing from the title. He won't be rubbing shoulders with Ozil and Ramsey. Maybe in the future? Who knows.
Re: Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side by Eroms4life17(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
until he leads Nigeria to the World Cup finals, he's a nobody!
Re: Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side by MajesticIgbo(m): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
ItzBIM:

Nigerian not Igbo

He's Igbo before Nigerian.

Man might even be older than Nigeria. Y'all should start sounding intelligent.
Re: Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side by Jarus(m): 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
CHANNELStv2020:
ARSENAL N IGBOS NA 5 N 6, KANU NWAKWO,IWOBI THIS ONE N OTHERS I MIGHT NOT KNOW

Jude Aneke, Kelechi Nwakali
Re: Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side by Ayobami7(m): 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
好的
Re: Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side by majamajic(m): 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
he was my assistant during our coaching days in Dubai, very soft spoken person, ever smiling .

he loves kids too,

congratulations to him.
Re: Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side by kernel001: 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
Maket:
Up Nigerian!! Up
He is not a Biafran nor Igbo Amaka but a Nigerian.

Says who? Because it's not a case of robbery, right? Two-faced beings.
Re: Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side by RTSC: 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
ItzBIM:

Nigerian not Igbo
You mean he is not an igbo man?
Sawdust dey your head.
Re: Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side by engrkaz(m): 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
CHANNELStv2020:
Chuba Akpom, Aneke, Nwakali... I be Ijebu sha o
Re: Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side by adefitim(m): 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
Good development, God bless Nigeria
Re: Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side by ZEROOOOOES(m): 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
odun360:
Former MFM FC Assistant Coach, Marcellinus Anyanwu, has been appointed coach of Arsenal U-17 team at the Arsenal Soccer School in Dubai.

Anyanwu was an assistant coach at MFM FC when Nduka Ugbade was in charge of the NPFL club.

Anyanwu has enjoyed steady rise in the UAE since 2013.

He announced his arrival in the country by winning the Inter Church Festival football tournament with the Holy Trinity Anglican Church team in 2013, a competition that had all churches in Dubai competing for the trophy.

Anyanwu joined Universal Sports Club after his exploits with the Holy Trinity Anglican Church.

I am not gbo but anything they touch turn to gold from football to nollywood..You see nollywood and music..it looks like yoruba is king but if igbo enter,them go kill the game..Yoruba and hausa is really trying for nigeria..hausa ..i no just understand those people.I also think if hausa are empowered.they will do wonders

He was in charge of the U-16, Academy and the school league team. He won three trophies with the Universal Sports Club.

He also had a stint with the German International School Sharjah UAE in 2017.

The Owerri, Imo State-born tactician whose role model is Marcelo Lippi became the first Nigerian to be appointed as a coach at the Arsenal Soccer School in Dubai.

He is popularly referred to as Marcelo Lippi by his players.

In 2011, Anyanwu was an Assistant Coach for Imo State at the Sports Festival in Port Harcourt.

Anyanwu said in an exclusive interview Daily Sports: “I am very excited to be part of the Arsenal Soccer School as a coach, it feels good to have been chosen to impact my knowledge on the team.

“I am ready to train, teach and tell the young lads about the philosophy of Arsenal football club.”

The Imo State indigene also revealed that he will like to contribute to the development of football in Nigeria at the youth level.

“With the experience and exposure i have gained over the years in grassroots football, I can take Nigeria to the next level,” he said.

Anyanwu holds a Diploma Certificate in coaching and Training from the Nigerian Institute of Sports (NIS), Lagos. He also has international coaching certificates from the English FA and the Italian FA.

www.reportminds.com/2019/02/arsenal-appoint-nigerian-as-coach-of.html?m=1
Re: Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side by mechanics(m): 10:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
Congrats to him.
Re: Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side by LegalOpinion: 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
ItzBIM:

Absolutely, after all my education, I would be ashamed to judge a whole tribe based on one persons action.

Education
Re: Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side by OLUWABIG(m): 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
CHANNELStv2020:

yes like the new rising star XAVIER AMEACHI

See the truth is arsenal fc academy is over saturated with nigerian talents
Re: Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side by OLUWABIG(m): 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
engrkaz:
Chuba Akpom, Aneke, Nwakali... I be Ijebu sha o

Chuba Akpom don go now !!
Re: Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=klever18 post=75829491][/quote]can that fat guy run?
Re: Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side by bigcasava1(m): 4:47am On Feb 18, 2019
Igbo make us proud
Re: Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side by Greatbabane128: 9:06am On Feb 18, 2019
Sky is urs limit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taiwo Awoniyi Joins Nottingham Forest For Club Record Fee / Okocha Steals Yobo's Testimonial Match: Fans Want Him Out Of Retirement / Super Eagles Arrive Ghana For World Qualifier Play Offs Against Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.