Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift (51675 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's son's award shows his surname has officially been changed to Dikeh / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift by seunmohmoh(f): 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Aba made grin
Re: Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift by ItzBIM(m): 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ok

Re: Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift by dododawa1: 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Wizklynd23:
shocked
Bobo risky
A wasted sperm
Meanwhile Happy birthday Son
Grow up well & try avoid people like Bobrisky
and T D
Re: Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift by PS712: 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
So how will Tonto describe Bob to her son?
Something like :
Son, aunty bought you birthday gifts?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift by erons22(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ok undecided
Re: Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift by Ogaga87(m): 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
Bob make you still get belle na
Re: Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift by holuwajobar(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
dingbang:
I see Churchill in that kid.. He will grow up to be like his father.

Hmmm, the overseer. Have you seen your own future?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift by Yoighaman(m): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
bukatyne:
Can Oga Churchill come pick up his son till his wife can choose better friends?

Abi o....
Re: Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift by Inspectorsuga22(m): 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
bukatyne:

My dear the thing taya me oo...how can tonto be exposing this Lil child to hear deranged so called friends....
Re: Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift by Bestchisom(m): 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tonto should marry bobrisky
Re: Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift by gmaribel(m): 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
bukatyne:

I just feel for the man.... Chai.
Re: Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift by Slynation(m): 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
decatalyst:

Abi. If eim like make e buy a whole toy store for him it doesn't changed the fact that he/she is a confused person. undecided
I even wonder why NL keeps promoting that gawk....!!
Re: Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift by Ayobami7(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
ok
Re: Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift by mmadu5(m): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
tonto has a dDickk sucking LIPS
Re: Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift by tfash96(m): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
PS712:
So how will Tonto describe Bob to her son?
Something like :
Son, aunty bought you birthday gifts?

Re: Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift by tfash96(m): 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
mmadu5:
tonto has a dDickk sucking LIPS
all girls have some never discovered their talent while some are bloody pretenders
Re: Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift by Gloriagee(f): 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
Cant imagine wat danger Tonto is scared of that she keeps the son from his dad but yet not scared to expose the same kid to bobrisky. N this has nothing to do with him being gay but his foul tongue n total lack of finesse.
Re: Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift by skyfather09(m): 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
Lil nigga gonna turn out gay now
Re: Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift by Elvis295(m): 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
Are You A Lady Looking For A Young Guy To Satisfy You. Call 09065070111 Abuja, Portharcourt And Lagos
Re: Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift by hamrof(m): 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
thunder when will you please fire this transgendered...?

Re: Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift by khaadykumta: 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
Offpoint:
This world me no understand am again, person dey wear suit, TYE tie, but him income na sjrzjsjcs... while another decide to craze, but money dey flow in....

I go spend tonight to think of craze wey person never craze before make I start to craze am
lol
Re: Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift by sonofElElyon: 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
Is he now a "her"

nairafamedotcom:
Nigerian internet personality and cross dresser, Bobrisky present Fendi, Gucci Louis Vuiton, Fila and other expensive designer to her friend son,Tonto Dike.

Bobrisky share this on her gram page with caption see below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/02/bobrisky-present-fendi-gucci-and-to.html

Re: Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift by TruthHurts100: 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
nairafamedotcom:
Nigerian internet personality and cross dresser, Bobrisky present Fendi, Gucci Louis Vuiton, Fila and other expensive designer to her friend son,Tonto Dike.

Bobrisky share this on her gram page with caption see below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/02/bobrisky-present-fendi-gucci-and-to.html

Bird of feathers
Re: Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift by staneless(m): 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
Only God knows what is btw Bob wey risky and tonto
Re: Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
lonelydora:
I reject every spirit of homosexuality transferred to that boy through those gifts in Jesus Name. Amen
You that is a closet confused gay.
Re: Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift by mechanics(m): 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
He resembles his dad.
Re: Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift by HallaDaTruth: 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
Bobrisky is an abomination..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RC8IIRiF3w
Re: Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift by HallaDaTruth: 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
lonelydora:
I reject every spirit of homosexuality transferred to that boy through those gifts in Jesus Name. Amen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RC8IIRiF3w

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi / Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido / Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.