Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Alausa, What Tinubu Means When He Said Until I Get To Alausa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alausa, What Tinubu Means When He Said Until I Get To Alausa (792 Views)

2023: Tinubu Means Nothing To Buhari – Datti Ahmed / Tinubu Means Business (photos) / What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alausa, What Tinubu Means When He Said Until I Get To Alausa by wise2odd: 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
alausa is not a name of bank, Security vault or CBN. for those who thought alausa is a name of a bank.

firstly let check the word alausa and it meaning

Alausa also mean Alawusa at the quoted box.
Alawusa, commonly known as Alausa is a principal district in Ikeja, the state capital of
Lagos State . It is the seat of the Lagos State Secretariat and offices of the Governor and Deputy-Governor of Lagos State. Alawusa also has a vibrant and growing Central Business District with several multinational business concerns like Cadbury Nigeria Plc and many others having their offices located in the area. It also has many low density residential estates like the Cornerstone Estate; MKO Abiola Gardens located within it.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alausa

Alawusa commonly means the seat of Lagos state government. each time tinubu made mention of alausa he is referring to the seat of the Lagos States Government.

from what i could gathered from the interpretation of the clip is that tinubu is promising his loyalist that he can only give them good money when he enters the states house.

but for now buhari didn't released enough Money for the campaign and it can only reward the support group with better money when he deeps his hand on the Lagos states treasury or commonly put it simple when his anointed candidate win the Lagos state governorship election.

from investigative journalism

seun, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Alausa, What Tinubu Means When He Said Until I Get To Alausa by Wizklynd23(m): 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
grin
Tinubu My Man
#saiNextLEVEL
#SaiPMB
#SaiAPC
#saiBABA
4+4
Re: Alausa, What Tinubu Means When He Said Until I Get To Alausa by SarkinYarki: 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
you have no shame OP
Re: Alausa, What Tinubu Means When He Said Until I Get To Alausa by Escalze(m): 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
Idiots

Trying to justify what cannot be justified.

I spit on you OP

(1) (Reply)

Live Video Of Election Materials Snatched Under Security Watch In Rivers / President Buhari Currently Leading As INEC Collates Election Results (see Total / Buhari Leads Atiku In Results Declared By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.