Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,526 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

I Wish Atiku Chose A Yoruba Running Mate, We Would Still Vote Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish Atiku Chose A Yoruba Running Mate, We Would Still Vote Him (443 Views)

I Wish Atiku Could do This / 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him / Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish Atiku Chose A Yoruba Running Mate, We Would Still Vote Him by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
I wished Atiku chosea yoruba running mate, and Buhari chose an igbo running mate, the igbo would still Vote Atiku because Buhari has failed
Re: I Wish Atiku Chose A Yoruba Running Mate, We Would Still Vote Him by Preshy561(f): 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
You know buhari has failed but you still want to vote him cos the errand short man devil is from your tribe?

Did Igbos vote buhari when he choose Igbos as his vp?

Didn't Igbos vote obasanjo despite the fact his vp wasn't an Igbo man?

You guys are really playing this your tribal cards very well and the rest of Nigerians are watching.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish Atiku Chose A Yoruba Running Mate, We Would Still Vote Him by Ikinternational: 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
Preshy561:
You know buhari has failed but you still want to vote him cos the errand short man devil is from your tribe?

Did Igbos vote buhari when he choose Igbos as his vp?

Didn't Igbos vote obasanjo despite the fact his vp wasn't an Igbo man?

You guys are really playing this your tribal cards very well and the rest of Nigerians are watching.

I think you misunderstood his point.
But his presentation was not the best

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Accused Of Snatching Ballot Boxes In 2014 / Kogi Central Women Protesting The Bad Leadership Of APC Thug / Card Readers Will Shut Down – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.