Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Naija Messi: Little Boy Replicates Lionel Messi's Hard Bottle Trickshot(pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Naija Messi: Little Boy Replicates Lionel Messi's Hard Bottle Trickshot(pics) (48065 Views)

Alex Iwobi Gives Out His Jersey To A Little Boy That Asked For It In Maseru / Little Boy Celebrates Goal While Watching Match On TV, Got People Laughing / Lionel Messi Bottle Flip Pepsi Advert (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Messi: Little Boy Replicates Lionel Messi's Hard Bottle Trickshot(pics) by astereex(m): 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
wow
Re: Naija Messi: Little Boy Replicates Lionel Messi's Hard Bottle Trickshot(pics) by peacebe1815: 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
Effiongdbest:
Nigerians have looked back this past 4 years and what we have seen is only total darkness and misery. Life has been so miserable within just 4 years of only one man Buhari, is it the herdsmen killings, bokoharam killings, disunity, nepotism, python dance on armless protesters, Shitte Muslims killings, Poverty capital of the world, what have we not seen withing just 4 years of this man Buhari, what??.

Anyone thinking of voting Buhari again may all these calamity listed above follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity. Amen
You are mad. Your bastard frustrated ipobian.
Re: Naija Messi: Little Boy Replicates Lionel Messi's Hard Bottle Trickshot(pics) by Ohraybs(m): 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ndlistic:
See Raw Talent here, Watch The Wonder Boy Trickshot HERE

The boy tried but make he put the kind of ring Messi put in his front..... Then he is a genius..

1 Like

Re: Naija Messi: Little Boy Replicates Lionel Messi's Hard Bottle Trickshot(pics) by Effiongdbest: 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
peacebe1815:

You are mad. Your bastard frustrated ipobian.

Keep cursing your diabetic mother Afonja.

Satanic tribe, no wonder they are supporting Buhari.
Re: Naija Messi: Little Boy Replicates Lionel Messi's Hard Bottle Trickshot(pics) by lsoul: 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
egojeny1:
And this is exactly what my boys have been practising since last week they saw this advert.
its a simple thing, just logic. the bottle should be half filled with water/ drink. then when kicking the ball, u spin it from bottom, not just kicking. no big deal
Re: Naija Messi: Little Boy Replicates Lionel Messi's Hard Bottle Trickshot(pics) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
this little boy should go to school. foot ball is not work, not tomorrow no he will turn to a rapis..t and pant stealer.
Re: Naija Messi: Little Boy Replicates Lionel Messi's Hard Bottle Trickshot(pics) by Slynation(m): 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
Aijaybaby123:
Nice one. I need a good D for proper screwing but first visit my buiness page.

1 Like

Re: Naija Messi: Little Boy Replicates Lionel Messi's Hard Bottle Trickshot(pics) by Naijastar001: 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
frowland:

If placed well, you can't fail after few tries. Reason; the liquid inside the bottle is far below half level.... This gives the bottle a very very low and balanced center of gravity. Meaning that even a slight lean to any direction means the bottle will stand back straight up. Kick the ball very fast and the bottle falls straight down, while its low center of gravity keeps it standing. Its simple physics.

Do your own and post it, let's see physicist. And the ball must pass through a ring o. Analyst. You people don't even know that Messi's own is fake. It's a promotion video for crying out loud. They are always filmtricks.
Re: Naija Messi: Little Boy Replicates Lionel Messi's Hard Bottle Trickshot(pics) by Forwardwheeldri(m): 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hmm the boy is skillfull af

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Naija Messi: Little Boy Replicates Lionel Messi's Hard Bottle Trickshot(pics) by ramatintin(m): 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
Effiongdbest:
Nigerians have looked back this past 4 years and what we have seen is only total darkness and misery. Life has been so miserable within just 4 years of only one man Buhari, is it the herdsmen killings, bokoharam killings, disunity, nepotism, python dance on armless protesters, Shitte Muslims killings, Poverty capital of the world, what have we not seen withing just 4 years of this man Buhari, what??.

Anyone thinking of voting Buhari again may all these calamity listed above follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity. Amen
u no de tire this shows u are already cursed with all u mentioned above
Re: Naija Messi: Little Boy Replicates Lionel Messi's Hard Bottle Trickshot(pics) by BareFacedLies(m): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
Aijaybaby123:
Nice one. I need a good D for proper screwing but first visit my buiness page.

If you don't mind I would like to oblige you especially since you look sweet.

I hope your püssy is tight
Re: Naija Messi: Little Boy Replicates Lionel Messi's Hard Bottle Trickshot(pics) by frowland(m): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Naijastar001:

Do your own and post it, let's see physicist. And the ball must pass through a ring o. Analyst. You people don't even know that Messi's own is fake. It's a promotion video for crying out loud. They are always filmtricks.

Most of you guys are petty. I analysed the physics behind the pepsi and NOT any other additional video. You dont need a moro0n to tell you that at low center of gravity, and higher mass maximum force is needed to pull something over ( Anybody can do the Pepsi part) and that is what I explained. Comprehension is not for everyone.
Re: Naija Messi: Little Boy Replicates Lionel Messi's Hard Bottle Trickshot(pics) by Numlock: 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Lordgel7:
We know how many times they would have failed before getting it right.

So?

Did Messi get it right on his first try?
Re: Naija Messi: Little Boy Replicates Lionel Messi's Hard Bottle Trickshot(pics) by Naijastar001: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
frowland:

Most of you guys are petty. I analysed the physics behind the pepsi and NOT any other additional video. You dont need a moro0n to tell you that at low center of gravity, and higher mass maximum force is needed to pull something over ( Anybody can do the Pepsi part) and that is what I explained. Comprehension is not for everyone.

Bros, I'm sure you don't have a degree in physics? Which one is mass maximum force. Saying anybody can do the Pepsi part is kinda ignorant. That boy must have tried it several times before finally pulling it off. It's not just physics and centre of gravity, it's also kicking skill. If you don't kick the ball perfectly, the bottle will tilt and fall or it won't even spin properly. You say anybody can do it, I challenge you to do it and post it today.
Re: Naija Messi: Little Boy Replicates Lionel Messi's Hard Bottle Trickshot(pics) by prico32(m): 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
Pls share till he gets this

Re: Naija Messi: Little Boy Replicates Lionel Messi's Hard Bottle Trickshot(pics) by frowland(m): 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
Naijastar001:

Bros, I'm sure you don't have a degree in physics? Which one is mass maximum force. Saying anybody can do the Pepsi part is kinda ignorant. That boy must have tried it several times before finally pulling it off. It's not just physics and centre of gravity, it's also kicking skill. If you don't kick the ball perfectly, the bottle will tilt and fall or it won't even spin properly. You say anybody can do it, I challenge you to do it and post it today.

You still don't need a slowpoke to explain this and most likely you lack comprehension issue. In my initial post, I said "if placed well, you can't fail after few tries". Anybody can do the pepsi part after few tries..
Yes, there is nothing like maximum force, but to move the ball and overcome friction exerted by the bottle you need a force that must be bigger than the inertia. Reason I choose the word maximum or critical. Secondly, telling me to post a practical video is dumb as no one asked AE is put his theory of special relativity to practice.
Secondly, the reason the pepsi bottle stood while the ball left is based on certain physics principle;
Inertia, Friction Gravity. A higher force needs to be applied to overcome the friction the bottle exerts on the ball, and same time the level of liquid must not exceed its center of gravity else it topples.
Re: Naija Messi: Little Boy Replicates Lionel Messi's Hard Bottle Trickshot(pics) by Deepthoughts: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
frowland:

If placed well, you can't fail after few tries. Reason; the liquid inside the bottle is far below half level.... This gives the bottle a very very low and balanced center of gravity. Meaning that even a slight lean to any direction means the bottle will stand back straight up. Kick the ball very fast and the bottle falls straight down, while its low center of gravity keeps it standing. Its simple physics.
There's practicals in physics, let's see yours pls.
Re: Naija Messi: Little Boy Replicates Lionel Messi's Hard Bottle Trickshot(pics) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
frowland:

Brilliant. but this isn't physics exerted with hands but with legs and we all know how difficult it is to alter gravitational change with legs. So Kudos to the young man still.
Re: Naija Messi: Little Boy Replicates Lionel Messi's Hard Bottle Trickshot(pics) by frowland(m): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
Deepthoughts:
There's practicals in physics, let's see yours pls.

...and there are theoretical physicist. Thanks.
Re: Naija Messi: Little Boy Replicates Lionel Messi's Hard Bottle Trickshot(pics) by frowland(m): 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
sirevee:

Brilliant. but this isn't physics exerted with hands but with legs and we all know how difficult it is to alter gravitational change with legs. So Kudos to the young man still.

Not really bro, I am not taking anything away from the young lad just saying the physics behind it.
Put an object on a sheet of paper and with force, drag the papar away. You will notice that the object most probably will remain in the same position. Thats the same thing that happened there but this time with a ball instead.
Re: Naija Messi: Little Boy Replicates Lionel Messi's Hard Bottle Trickshot(pics) by Julius2214(m): 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
Paulfroshman:
Psquare Finally Returns! Paul Okoye Makes Peter CRY As They Re-unite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md44JRA4ApY
Pizzyshit stop posting lies and rubbish
Re: Naija Messi: Little Boy Replicates Lionel Messi's Hard Bottle Trickshot(pics) by guruxxy(m): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Can u honestly ask urself if u have any sense.
Smh. Mtcheew
Re: Naija Messi: Little Boy Replicates Lionel Messi's Hard Bottle Trickshot(pics) by Naijastar001: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
frowland:

You still don't need a slowpoke to explain this and most likely you lack comprehension issue. In my initial post, I said "if placed well, you can't fail after few tries". Anybody can do the pepsi part after few tries..
Yes, there is nothing like maximum force, but to move the ball and overcome friction exerted by the bottle you need a force that must be bigger than the inertia. Reason I choose the word maximum or critical. Secondly, telling me to post a practical video is dumb as no one asked AE is put his theory of special relativity to practice.
Secondly, the reason the pepsi bottle stood while the ball left is based on certain physics principle;
Inertia, Friction Gravity. A higher force needs to be applied to overcome the friction the bottle exerts on the ball, and same time the level of liquid must not exceed its center of gravity else it topples.

Beautiful nonsense you typed. It is less of physics and more of skill, do your own using physics and post it.
Re: Naija Messi: Little Boy Replicates Lionel Messi's Hard Bottle Trickshot(pics) by frowland(m): 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
Naijastar001:

Beautiful nonsense you typed. It is less of physics and more of skill, do your own using physics and post it.

Dude quit it. You are taking a simple matter personal. Its not by force to know the science behind sports. Take a chill pill man.
Re: Naija Messi: Little Boy Replicates Lionel Messi's Hard Bottle Trickshot(pics) by Eldemmi(m): 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
Mzee1Kahuna:
Make-sure-u-appease-the
GrandMas-first-b4-moving-any-further.

If-u-know-u-know
bro you bad gan, wetin grandma con do for ds one or are you a victim too.. lol � ,u no go kill person
Re: Naija Messi: Little Boy Replicates Lionel Messi's Hard Bottle Trickshot(pics) by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
Eldemmi:

bro you bad gan, wetin grandma con do for ds one or are you a victim too.. lol � ,u no go kill person

dreamKillers-plenty49ja-faa.
Na2call-emergency-meeting-on-top-im-matter.
Shikena

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southampton React With Hilarious Meme As Liverpool Thrash Bournemouth 9 - 0 / Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. / Christiano Ronaldo Poses With Entire Family In New Photograph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.